Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a level take off you will begin to drop at 10 meter per second so yeah you would want the landing lower. If a ramp you will continue upwards in a parabola. If you time it right you could have the landing at the top of or anywhere on the downward side of the parabola. His kids should be monitored to see if they inherited any of his daredevil genes. 

• Like 1

That's $550,000.00 and fuck Barrett Jackson. They have artificially driven all muscle car prices to where only investors or companies trade them like a commodity. You'll NEVER EVER own a Hemi 'Cuda thanks to them and their greedy prick clients.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

cbloiQA.jpg

Know what this inverted cone shape is?? I found it yesterday and kicked it flat but today it's back, and I found maybe a dozen more along the RR tracks.

Rabbits 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Whatever it is, it bites or stings

It's Canada though.  most of Their scary animal are all gigantic versions of shit.. Grizzlies,  Moose,  Mountain lions,, and killer whales.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

cbloiQA.jpg

Know what this inverted cone shape is?? I found it yesterday and kicked it flat but today it's back, and I found maybe a dozen more along the RR tracks.

Ants.

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

cbloiQA.jpg

Antlions or doodlebugs (Myrmeleon immaculatus) are tiny insect larvae that dig funnel-shaped pits in sandy soil in areas protected from wind and direct rainfall.

• Thanks 1