Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is my truck 78 k/c100_0297.jpg

!!! WHERE ARE THOSE LEAF SPRINGS GOING??!! it looks like the shackles are going up into the bed where the leaf is coming back down!!

what have you done there? let's see some pics!

this is the dash i reupholstered. I tore off all the old foam and vinyl and drilled out those metal brackets and wraped it in some 1/2 inch thick foam and covered with vinyl. i kept the ash tray out though

dash.jpg

interior.jpg

my windshield is cracked pretty bad from the tornado we had here in windsor co. I have been searching the web for a cheap one. At first i only found some as low as $635.00 but i found a new website and found one as low as $180.00. Very Noice!Check it out if you're hunting for one too at http://account.autoglasshosting.com/nswizard/?acct=windshi

datsun5215.jpg

I still need a front bumper and i found some fiberglass fenders and a hood from a website called up22.com. You guys should check it out.

datsun5214.jpg

datsun5213.jpg

Edited by lerinmiller

Thought I'd introduce myself here, I have an '82 720. I'm running a Z22 with a fresh rebuild bored to 89mm with KA24E pistons. The exhaust is 2.25 all the way off of a Thorley header into a glass pack and a Flowmaster 40. Intake is multi port injection off of a 200sx with Megasquirt to control it.

camera002.jpg

Thats not a current picture (obviously) but I'll hopefully have some new ones soon once it's out of the garage.

that looks pretty neat, i think a 620 would be neater with all the same stuff lol. hey do u use all 8 spark plugs or 4 or what

I do love 620s but I have no excuse to buy one, my 300zx is the 2wd and the 720 is for winter, its hard for me to justify having both as it is :D Interestingly enough the 620 that phlebmaster noticed in the background was converted 4x4 with a Dana 30 up front. I still have the axles and some of the frame but the rest went to the scrap yard. I wish I hadn't now but honestly it was a pretty lousy swap all around. And yeah, it fires both sets of plugs.

• 3 weeks later...