pic of your truck

Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the truck for a $100 about 8 months ago. Since then it been chop cut rebuild. The original owner had a l18 installed. I rebuilt it and had bored 30 over because the cylinder walls had rusted(somehow i lost the pics of the rebuilt motor). I removed the torsion bars and c notched the rear and installed a 4 link with bags. I cut the top off and cut 4 inches out of the A pillers, shavedor should say built the wiper cowl with the back of the old hood much easier than shaving it. Made the rocker panels out of old shelving I got from work. I built A sheet metal dash it will eventually hold stewart warner gauges also took and cut about 6 inches off the steering colum plenty of arm room now. Its a work in progress. Ive treid my best to make or build every thing myself keeping to the ratsun theme.

updated pic of my 68...

3054712480_6a728b84d0.jpg

things to come:

02 buick lesabre seats (light gray leather) /w integrated seatbelts

light gray carpet and doorpanels

new paint in the summer (asian blue pearl)

steering stops to keep the 245s from rubbing

3.70 gear ratio and posi...

sliding rear window

520 dashtop

kenwood stereo, 4x6 speakers in the kick panels, custom box for 1x10" kicker comp and 2 sealed 6x9s

updated heater and a/c unit from a newer vehicle

bumperettes and hidden custom receiver hitch behind the license plate

thanks,

chris

McGREGor got bored with his truck so he wanted to make it lower:D I'll let him tell u what all he did to it. Soon to be gettin a 5 speed too:D

GregShit001.jpg[/img]

GregShit002.jpg[/img]

well just have one leaf with overload spring in rear with three inch block goin to add a 1 inch block to rear later like the dragger look the front just yanked snubbs and turn torsion bars still rides good i was suprised since cant afford airbags gotta slam the cheap way thanks for the pic datdoug