Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet truck Farmer Joe!

now bring that bad boy down to Twin for a spin.

all these other northwest guys live close to each other and get to hang out in person. we need to scrape the few of us that we have and swap knowledge/parts.

well i think the fronts been lowered like 6-7 inches. the back is monoleafed with the overload and 3in blocks and the axle sits 3/8 of an inch from the frame all the time.

it handles like a old truck with big squishy tires lol. i miss my old titans.

• 2 weeks later...
that truck is in no doubt THE SHIZZNIT!!!! man that makes me wanna super jack mine up... well maybe not mine.. maybe a diff one.. but that shits dope!!! bet the lil girl thinks its a monster truck.. shes as tall as the tires

HAHA yeah she is 40" tall and the tires are 39.5"s:D:D:D

Hello, my name is Donnie, I am from Northern California, a friend of mine on another forum turned me to you guys, here are some pics of my dd 79 620. A little about the truck. I am the 3rd owner, it has been in my family for 26 years, my grandfather was the second owner (he bought the truck the year i was born, which is 1982) the truck has almost 300k org. miles with the org drive train still in it, all we have done to the truck is a new timing chain, new water pump, and new cat converter (damn emmisions) She's a little rough and showing her age, i need to replace the driver side floor board due to rust (but hey, I have a 73 parts truck for that!) She was slammed 5 inches in the rear due to a stupid bet when i was in san diego, but now she is only lowered 1in in the rear due to the fact i use her as a work truck now. but enough rambling, here she is

The620026.jpg

The620027.jpg

The620028.jpg

The620001.jpg

The620005.jpg

The620008.jpg

The620009.jpg

The620022.jpg

The620023.jpg

The620024.jpg

I love your truck dude! It is so str8 for that many miles. The original paint, the worn steering column and shifter! How fuckin Ratsun is that? It has a good stance as well. Its cool too that it was bot by grandad the same year you were born:cool: Keep her runnin!

I love your truck dude! It is so str8 for that many miles. The original paint, the worn steering column and shifter! How fuckin Ratsun is that? It has a good stance as well. Its cool too that it was bot by grandad the same year you were born:cool: Keep her runnin!

thank you, i still have to pull the overload springs off the 73 parts truck to put them on the 79, then im gonna raise the front up just a little. I once buffed the paint out on the hood...took for ever, shined like new and 2 days later it was faded again