pic of your truck

Icehouse

77deluxe, Nice kc! Is your center console Original....Gotta be one of cleanest i've seen:D....Got a tach like that as well....that redline is set pretty high:cool: Any more exterior truck shots!

pl521sss, Like what your doing to your 521! Shifter and rims are Sweet:D I notice one picture your door panels are there and another there gone:confused: are you reupholstering?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pl521sss, Like what your doing to your 521! Shifter and rims are Sweet:D I notice one picture your door panels are there and another there gone:confused: are you reupholstering?

Removed the door panel to install electric door actuator for the alarm (power lock). I still have the unmolested door panel, not going to do reupholstery on it. As you notice, I removed the carpet and left the nice shinny blue paint.

Is taht valve cover the one with the screw in cap or the one with the 68 cap...you will know what you have (by that i mean if it is the non screw on cap style that is Rare..):)

You mean these Valve Covers!!!

521-sss023.jpg

521-sss020.jpg

521-sss025.jpg

521-sss021.jpg

521-sss022.jpg

There might be one or 2 more in the back storage.

This is what happens when your a Datsun addict.

77deluxe, Nice kc! Is your center console Original....Gotta be one of cleanest i've seen:D....Got a tach like that as well....that redline is set pretty high:cool: Any more exterior truck shots!

Stock tachs redline is 7000 rpm, so his is set a little low.

I agree though, we need more exterior shots :D

OH My I havent seen that many 68-69 valve covers in one place...I have 3 of them and I soooooooo want that "1300" one...just because LOL......

By the way 77Deluxe..that yellow truck IS BEAUTIFUL..(Ol Yeller and I are

likin it alot.....That is the original yellow color right?...can you tell me the color code #?....

OH My I havent seen that many 68-69 valve covers in one place...I have 3 of them and I soooooooo want that "1300" one...just because LOL......

I think you've rather have the car that this cover is on it now. :(

Will tell the whole story on this car at a later time.

pl510-088806_datsun021.jpg

pl510-088806_datsun013.jpg

thanks for the kind words..

i know i love those seats i was told they were a factory option?

yes i tried to paint the bulletside thingy white.. it turned out alright i suppose for first time paint work and rattle can.

gunna do a better masking job on my new one and some body mount repair work. other then the 1 body mount my new one is in mint shape like the box barely has a scratch on the bed.. came with original warranty card and all manuals.

will post pics of it shortly..

maybe even a project thread.

My vote lies with design...

As for the term, I suppose "Arrowside" doesn't quite instill the same sort of confidance as "bulletside"... :D I can sort of see the bullet resemblance though... or, at least if you see it from like a front/side view...