Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havent posted here for a while. I miss my truck and so does my girl. and I just saw the pic of from when I worked at the 76. But I cant go forward 1000 pages since im on a mobile app. It went to a guy in sandy and there was an issue with the title between the 2 guys who got it from me.havent seen it since..almost picked up Joeys white 620 but behold more health issues came up and that money had to go to co pays etc. Someday I will have another!

Caught this one on my way to my buddys shop to work on my dime, I took it as a good sign I got a lot accomplished on my dime today. So close to putting her back on the street

IMAG0114_zps80c83fbf.jpg

this guy is local to me its a 72 i work on his car everytime it needs something. its a nice looking car and a daily driver.

Caught this one on my way to my buddys shop to work on my dime, I took it as a good sign I got a lot accomplished on my dime today. So close to putting her back on the street

IMAG0114_zps80c83fbf.jpg

this guy is local to me its a 72 i work on his car everytime it needs something. its a nice looking car and a daily driver.

Looks taken care of, was kinda crazy to me seeing a 510 on my way to my buddys shop to work on mine. It was a good sign got a lot accomplished that day

This guy swung by my buddy's shop to check out his SR motor that just came in, well built rotary 510 which may be for sale soon....

IMAG0120_zpsd70189a4.jpg

IMAG0121_zpsd59dbd93.jpg

This guy swung by my buddy's shop to check out his SR motor that just came in, well built rotary 510 which may be for sale soon....

IMAG0120_zpsd70189a4.jpg

IMAG0121_zpsd59dbd93.jpg

Want

loveland, co. south bound taft ave, just north of east side softball fields. Blue, lowered 620 KC parked next to a large metal barn and a for hire sign, no not the truck but probably for a mower or some other kind of equipment.

Nice paint job, too nice to be parked outside. I was on my way to visit a friend so I didn't turn back to check it out closer.