Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why you hate that hill? I can pull up it going 50 in 5th (barely accelerate too!)  Usually I go up it at 65 in 5th. Actually I hate that hill, no one knows how to drive it. Hmm Ill take the fast lane and go slower than anyone else...

20130301_143507_zps25f8f914.jpg The most desired nissan in existence. With the most disired attatchment.

i had the pulsar NX in high school, the body style right before this one. ive wanted this car with the fat back so bad. hell, even now, if i saw one for sale that wasnt a pile..... id have to buy it.  T tops, removable deck lid and rear window... nice find! 

Found one in England for £6200.00. 27,000 miles.

Why you hate that hill? I can pull up it going 50 in 5th (barely accelerate too!)  Usually I go up it at 65 in 5th. Actually I hate that hill, no one knows how to drive it. Hmm Ill take the fast lane and go slower than anyone else...

She was cruzin 50, I slowed way down to get the pic. If im only doing 50 I have to down shift to 4th, 65 or faster and I can hold 5th, and even gain speed

Saw a silver 510 in Lompoc, California. It had what looked like Panasports and had yellow high beams. I also saw these 2 parked, the last time I drove by there I think I saw 3 or 4. And lastly I saw an all flat black Z in Pasadena... anyone from here? 4 Datsun sightings in one day... I think that's a personal record. :)

zedslompoc.jpg

Im just wondering if anyone has seen my first car around?

It was a white 1971? 510 waggon with a dark blue vinal top and light and dark blue stripes down the sides. All i remember is that i hated the car back then and i sold it to my neighbor for $400 bucks. We lived on Mt. Scott in Happy Valley, Oregon. It was my first car that was a hand me down from my older sister. We both had to drive it to Clackmas High school back in 87-88. Now that im in my fortys i decided to buy an old roadster and start fixing it up, but i cant stop thinking if my old car is still running...

Spotted a red 510 sedan going the opposite direction on skyline while i was cruising in my good Saturday,

Then today I spotted an orange sedan while cruising the opposite direction on the same road... lol

Tried to turn around and catch them to take pics, but I didn't find them.

I dont know the complete specifics, just that they said:

Tristin I took some pic's of a 510 here at the golf course. they are on Terrys home page

They live in Bakersfield, but were recently vacationing in Morro bay. It could be either location, but both are still not too close to Santa Barbara. 

chris (new to datsun ..)  stopped by and dropped off some two piece wheels to coat ......picked up this gem a few weeks ago from oregon...nice guy l 20 ka 5sp....he will be looking for 280zx struts sounds like....for the lows...yeah buddy another 510 in olympia

2013-03-04122718_zps9a73bdd0.jpg

2013-03-04122714_zps9730514f.jpg