Sightings

Well, im deffenatly going back and asking now, I left a card with my info.

It has a blemished title, the truck was totaled after this wreck.

1965%2520datsun%2520320%2520001.jpg

1965%2520datsun%2520320.jpg

A kid came around a corner and hit me head on while I was just sitting there not moving, I seen him coming and stopped, but there was nothing I could do about it.

It ruined that truck, and I could not find replacement parts, so I sold it, it was before Ratsun.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.... do you want to know where its at wayno? Its ben sitting for a while

The drive train is worth something, it has the A series dual SUs, an A15 block with a dogleg 5 speed, 437 gears in the rear, and the 65 dash.

Otherwise it was pounded on the front, it had a very loose front end, I never really drove it faster than 60mph, I sold it for $900.00 back then, and in hindsight it was a big mistake, but I don't need another one now, and I finally replaced all them rare parts, but it took years to gather them.

The drive train is worth something, it has the A series dual SUs, an A15 block with a dogleg 5 speed, 437 gears in the rear, and the 65 dash.

Otherwise it was pounded on the front, it had a very loose front end, I never really drove it faster than 60mph, I sold it for $900.00 back then, and in hindsight it was a big mistake, but I don't need another one now, and I finally replaced all them rare parts, but it took years to gather them.

If its got that nice of parts and with the history you have with it... its worth a shot to get it back. 

If its got that nice of parts and with the history you have with it... its worth a shot to get it back. 

I learned a lot about from scratch conversions on this truck, about making my own mount hardware and such, I still have a couple parts from trying out different things, but in the end, I really don't need or want this truck back anymore.

As I recall. it is a rust bucket, it needed rockers all around, rear corners also, it sat out in that field to long before I purchased it.

Saw this '79 at my radiator guy's place today. I pulled up into the only free space avail (tiny shop front) and there staring at me is another 620 :D  Belongs to local lady, been in the fam since new we're told.

mms_picture5_zps2dd84665.jpg