Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Customer owned this 70 S30 for 25 years. He told me that he'd never sell it. He's been soooo happy with it after listening to my recommendations with some issues he's been having. Maybe I should have told him it was toast and he should sell it while it's still worth something.

He's been having issues with his SU's overflowing out of the vent. He finally opened the float bowl after we looked at an SU diagram, and fixed the stuck float, just like I figured it was. 

317723_10151494448804266_918276628_n.jpg

Was driving to a party tonight and made a wrong turn. Happened upon this Z... to the confusion of my girlfriend, I backup and had her take a picture. She asked me if I was going to put it on my "websitey thingy."

Was really clean overall (though very dusty):

8564727056_a8de2dc9f7_z.jpg

Spotted this ZX in Silverdale. Parked that far away from any of the businesses makes me think they work at Target, but Ive never seen it there before (and I like right behind there so I pass by daily). Ill keep an eye out and drop off a Ratsun note if I see it again. 

8568928149_a096126d7e_z.jpg

Spotted this ZX in Silverdale. Parked that far away from any of the businesses makes me think they work at Target, but Ive never seen it there before (and I like right behind there so I pass by daily). Ill keep an eye out and drop off a Ratsun note if I see it again. 

8568928149_a096126d7e_z.jpg

Close up since it was parked there again today (I left a note as well):

8572021213_e784e89680_c.jpg

• Like 1
Was driving to a party tonight and made a wrong turn. Happened upon this Z... to the confusion of my girlfriend, I backup and had her take a picture. She asked me if I was going to put it on my "websitey thingy."

Was really clean overall (though very dusty):

8564727056_a8de2dc9f7_z.jpg

my wiife calls its a blog.......im sure some members would agree thats how i treat it...

I'm writing this because someone spotted my Datsun. I drive a 1984 300zx 50th AE, original two tone silver/black, and I live near Silverdale WA.  Today after work I went to pick up my car (I carpool) from the Target parking lot where i left it. I noticed immediately a note under my wiper blade, written on the back of a sears receipt it simply read "Check out Ratsun.net - From a fellow Datsun owner", and so here I am, I know this person is obviously a member here so if this is you and you're reading this gimme a shout! Also I spotted a blue 240, 260,280z? I'm not really sure, I only caught a glimps of it leaving the lot when i pulled in.

I'm writing this because someone spotted my Datsun. I drive a 1984 300zx 50th AE, original two tone silver/black, and I live near Silverdale WA.  Today after work I went to pick up my car (I carpool) from the Target parking lot where i left it. I noticed immediately a note under my wiper blade, written on the back of a sears receipt it simply read "Check out Ratsun.net - From a fellow Datsun owner", and so here I am, I know this person is obviously a member here so if this is you and you're reading this gimme a shout! Also I spotted a blue 240, 260,280z? I'm not really sure, I only caught a glimps of it leaving the lot when i pulled in.

That would be me... welcome to the site, glad you signed up. As you can see above, I saw you the other day. Where do you carpool since you dont work at Target like I originally thought.