Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blue 240z I saw the other day in Diamond Bar, CA  going down the 57 South, dude gave me a thumbs up!

img0413ygh.jpg

Today started the half off sale at the junkyard, saw a dime, a 620 and a z31 in the parking lot of the Ecology at Santa Fe Springs

img0417fy.jpg

img0416ts.jpg

img0419hj.jpg

img0418px.jpg

img0420.JPG

Lastly, another z31 spotted on the freeway (57 North).

img0422nv.jpg

@ .sunlover... That guy in the Sea Foam 521 with the camper is a dick. He hangs out at my neighbors house and parks in front of our place. You wasted a Ratsun card, homeboy doesn't do confuters ur confurnal computin machines.

I posted a bunch or pics here in sightings when it was first painted and looked really clean. I would see it all the time and was looking forward to meeting the guy... I just assumed that anybody who went to the trouble to cherry out an old truck was on Ratsun.

Needless to say when I finally met the guy, I go nice camper shell, then ask him about it. He just shrugged me off and said he didn't know anything. I pointed to my truck and said something about my shell and looking for another one. He goes, so?

Anyway I looked at that camper shell the other day. Who ever put it on, jig-rigged a spacer behind the cab, which tells me that it wasn't custom made. That bullshit looks like a leaker to me. I posted a photo to a thread about campers the other day... all this time thinking that truck was so cool cuz the camper was color matched... but he's a dick and has a leaky scabbed on camper shell!! SO PTHHHSSSSST!!  

• Like 1

G/F spotted skyblue521's 510 in Novato yesterday:

2845E772-ACBE-4528-A722-EB69FF43ED09-465

027C3567-B79A-409B-AC29-C104DC618725-465

Looking good!

Oh snap. What's she doing down here? It's kind if an odd place to be unless you live here. Laughing out loud.

Found a 620 that ea hasnt wreched yet :P

20130409_143709_zpsafebaecc.jpg

Double 5 speed.

20130409_143723_zpsa5141ed6.jpg

This has ben righ5 by my work for who knows how long.

Turned to get in my car, and off in the distance....

20130409_143611_zpsd0b13ae6.jpg

Couldnt tell for shure till I zoomed in with my phone.... this thing has super creep abilities.

And another 620 on the way home.

20130408_145240_zps78c8fea9.jpg

20130408_145307_zps50de7cb9.jpg

every once in a while i see a really nice orange 620, lowered tilt bed, very custom clean truck, oh wait thats mine, seriously thou i'm for a thread to help identify, seeing as most of us have never met, i've met i person from here at a show, seen all kinds of 510's and 521's , and 620's here in phx but can never meet the owners, a thread like this can get us all known to each other, u may be discribing some ones ride and not even know they are n this forum..biggrin.gif

every once in a while i see a really nice orange 620, lowered tilt bed, very custom clean truck, oh wait thats mine, seriously thou i'm for a thread to help identify, seeing as most of us have never met, i've met i person from here at a show, seen all kinds of 510's and 521's , and 620's here in phx but can never meet the owners, a thread like this can get us all known to each other, u may be discribing some ones ride and not even know they are n this forum..biggrin.gif

Word Dat620, Community building. I live in the East Bay Area and there is a great network of Datsters up here. At the same time though, I see tons of cool cars and trucks and have no idea who belongs to them. Going to meets is cool, but thats maybe 5% who show up. To the guy who belongs to the orange 521 with a pipe rear bumper in San Leandro... Dude, sell me that truck!

Oh snap. What's she doing down here? It's kind if an odd place to be unless you live here. Laughing out loud.

She works in Novato, might've been at the dollar store on her lunch or something.

maybe shes stalking u

Lol, she knows to snap oics anytime she sees a 510. 

that green truck has back . bam bam bumper combo work bench .

i wish there was another datsun in Prescott to take a pic of. there all

at u pick it . sad , maybe the leno effect will slow this . a year ago there was a

sweet red 520 just a rotting , they would sell it. they suck thosse fockers

you gotta buy each part. cock suckers had to vent .