Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a silver 510 in Lompoc, California. It had what looked like Panasports and had yellow high beams. I also saw these 2 parked, the last time I drove by there I think I saw 3 or 4. And lastly I saw an all flat black Z in Pasadena... anyone from here? 4 Datsun sightings in one day... I think that's a personal record. :)

zedslompoc.jpg

Call me a stalker-ass, I saw this orange Z again on the south bound 101 today, didn't notice the fender mirrors the first time around I am glad my old phone didn't turn off when I took the pic! :thumbup: :rofl:

imagejpeg21j.jpg

imagejpeg21r.jpg

Evidently I am the king of shitty pics.

280z 2+2

B55635B6-6EBC-4016-A2C7-A67813743237-511

At the Toyota dealership in Gadsden, AL

Still has the original sticker in the window. Not sure if it's for sale. (a buddy sent the pics to me or there would be more)

what are u talking about, the tree is totally in focus

my GF spotted all these in Eugene while on spring break

way to go hugh heffner ......your really bucked up and sent yor gf all the way to eugene for spring break.......lol .....fucking baller shit.....

side note i really wish i woulda known that the mtvs real world was shooting n pdx...... we coulda organized ratsun film bombs ......seen how many times we could get our datsuns on national tv...

• Like 3