Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought your dash was in pieces? You all back together now?

Contact me please...... Thanks...

That picture was taken a week before I removed my dash. Dash has since been swapped and all is right with the World again. Interior is complete right now. 

I thought I did? Let me check. 

Lived in my neighborhood for for the last eight years, thought I knew every notable car in the area.  Today, heading home with the wife I see something out the corner of my eye.  Drop the wife off and head back to check it out.  House doesn't look lived in, but doesn't look abandoned either.  Gonna have to stop and knock...

photo_zpse6592a00.jpg

^^ Finally!! Hahaha...  Jacob got me in the b210 a  few weeks back.

It's lonely datsunwise out here on the coast man. You just don't see them.  I get people taking pictures of my datsun's all the time, just they don't own one :rofl:

I spotted a butterscotch 2dr dime in tigard earlier near the washington square mall.  He came around a corner at a light, I saw him and waved... he waved back, it was magical.

• Like 1

My cousin sent me this...Izzo has been spotted!934932_518424811546875_1518468278_n_zps8

Typical asshat hipster parked the wrong direction....trying to get a ticket ......u should checked coffee shops near by....and he is in someone's reserved spot .....what a jerk......I actually know where that is I parked across in a lot close by.....lol it was over a year ago though.....no izzos then