Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I left swan island and on interstate I caught a glimse of a z going thru the tacobell drive thru, I parked and stood near the exit, waiting for the guy to drive out, I said "hey man nice datsun, can I take a picture?" He looked up.at me and damn neer flew out of the parking lot, but I trapped him, gave him a ratsun card and took a pic, was really nervous lol, but I won

20130419_144023_zps73002ec1.jpg

510610.jpg

Started a new job 3 weeks ago and found this 610, a 510, and a 520/521 parked at the building behind my work building... Currently trying to hunt down the owner and see if any are for sale. The 610 was last tagged in 87. The 510 looks to be an early car? It's a column shift, that was only available on the early cars eh? Or am I wrong there?

light blue/green diving board 610 wagon on 52nd between division and Hawthorne. I was on my bike. Guess what guys she was cute! It needs brakes and or steering work done. Its got the nose dive wobbles.