Awwwww damnit, i left a note for Boaty... Wikipedia changed it too fast

I'm lost...

What was changed? lol

I saw your original which was "reread that"... done that a dozen times and a dozen websites, lol.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good enough to drop your target.

thats the idea lol that whole target is about the same width as my chest

so those are all goin right in the sternum

thats a 17 round clip on there too

The normal PO in the UK can't

ya they have the armed response units but there like our SWAT

Not a bad target Skib, is that 9mm or .45? My test shooting of the new .45 was pretty bad, but it was also near the end of the light and my eyes suck. I shot a much closer group at 15 yards with the .380 shitty Bersa short barrel, but at 25 yards with the new .45 I have about a 4" group. Which means I can't hit the broadside of a barn! I'll get better. The gun is accurate, gotta fix the weak link behind the trigger.

Oh, and tdaaj, one can never have too many guns! ;) But I liken them to cars. I only have 3 guns (4 if you count the bb rifle), and technically 3 cars. Plenty for me. But guns make more sense for having multiples, they don't take up nearly as much space.

You'll like this, this was a while back. Took it for a dating website. Not many hits. ;) That's with the Bersa I used to have. Ran out of hands for the pump .22, but feel fairly secure against zombie attacks.

zombies.jpg

Indeed, that is a Browning Auto5, 20 gauge. Beautiful beautiful gun. Unfortunately also full choke. I need lots more practice. I can shoot still targets just fine, but fast moving birds I rather suck at. My dad's shooting buddy identified the stock is actually too long for my stubby arms. Need to find another stock to modify, but I so rarely go bird hunting it's not really on the priority list.

You'll like this, this was a while back. Took it for a dating website. Not many hits. ;) That's with the Bersa I used to have. Ran out of hands for the pump .22, but feel fairly secure against zombie attacks.

Someone need to write a proper how to kill a zombie book. You cannot kill a zombie with a machete or a hatchet, with those weapons you run the risk of blood splatter and contaminating yourself.

Indeed, that is a Browning Auto5, 20 gauge. Beautiful beautiful gun. Unfortunately also full choke. I need lots more practice. I can shoot still targets just fine, but fast moving birds I rather suck at. My dad's shooting buddy identified the stock is actually too long for my stubby arms. Need to find another stock to modify, but I so rarely go bird hunting it's not really on the priority list.

Any reasonably competent gunsmith can measure you and trim the butt stock and recoil pad to fit properly. Could also fit an adjustable choke if you are up to it. Alternate, preserve the current configuration in case you eventually sell the shotgun. Buy a replacement or used buttstock from Herters, Brownell or Numrich and trim to fit yourself.

Someone need to write a proper how to kill a zombie book. You cannot kill a zombie with a machete or a hatchet, with those weapons you run the risk of blood splatter and contaminating yourself.

IMG_20111202_182508.jpg

Get it, read it, live it.

Not a walmart weatherby, like every other sad fellow that cant hit a cadillac at 50 paces.

If your looking for a tuff gun, kinda heavy tho, the remington 700. not real expensive, there every where, most gunsmiths knoe them verry well.

Or if you plan on packing it more than shooting it, my uncle has a savage thats super light, and verry accurate.

Savage has always had a good trigger group, but there new actions (2009+) are realy impressive. But its hard to putt more than a box of shells thru.

Not a walmart weatherby, like every other sad fellow that cant hit a cadillac at 50 paces.

If your looking for a tuff gun, kinda heavy tho, the remington 700. not real expensive, there every where, most gunsmiths knoe them verry well.

Or if you plan on packing it more than shooting it, my uncle has a savage thats super light, and verry accurate.

Savage has always had a good trigger group, but there new actions (2009+) are realy impressive. But its hard to putt more than a box of shells thru.

My 308 700 XCR Tac was over 1,000.00