• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yesu can but how many ppl on here are that psycho and gangster that they are gonna come steal my guns... break into a house that u know has guns but ur not sure how many ppl live there and if they are all gone... thats how u end up shot cause someone stayed home sick

It only takes one...

• 2 months later...

for example... Eric H 23,

i really didn't try hard, so some of this may be wrong... but not bad for a few minutes

fire the address into google earth and i can look at your house...

hahahaha just saw this goign thru some old post looking for some info. u cood look at my house in google if u had the right address. yes that is a pic of me, cool u know my bday, doesnt tell u anything about where i live, i USED to work at mosebillt and i doubt the owner there wood give u any personal info on me since he is a good freind and not that dumb. yeah u got my aim... still doenst tell u where i live

Edited by ]2eDeYe
Deleted personal info

jermphone082.jpg

Just to stay on topic.

mmmmm :cool:

2eDeYe' date='22 March 2011 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1300804993' post='447986']

:lol:

Nice Skib. 9mm?

yup :cool:

its the Taurus PT92 (Baretta 92 clone)

9mm with double stack 17 round mags.

After Baretta finished up there military contracs in Brazil (part of the deal was they had to be made in country)

they sold the plant and everything in it to Taurus.

so its all the same tooling, prints and by the same employees that worked for Baretta just has the Taurus name on it.

the only design changes where the frame mounted safety and the lower sight rail.

Im always rocking a jacket almost year round and large fram pistols fit nice in my hands so its going to be my new CC pistol

Yeah, I just woke up, and I was on my phone and didn't zoom in to the picture, but it doesn't really matter the excuse.... my best friend is going to give me a serious lecture if he reads this and sees that I didn't immediately recognize the baretta. He works in the gun industry and really thinks like this.

gun-ownership-demotivational-poster-1221603758.jpg

I also have a cousin who works here www.stiguns.com

He sent me a picture a while back of Ted Nugent walking in to pick up his new pistol in person.

Yeah, I just woke up, and I was on my phone and didn't zoom in to the picture, but it doesn't really matter the excuse.... my best friend is going to give me a serious lecture if he reads this and sees that I didn't immediately recognize the baretta. He works in the gun industry and really thinks like this.

:rofl: so do I

and always remember to double tap :lol:

I also have a cousin who works here www.stiguns.com

He sent me a picture a while back of Ted Nugent walking in to pick up his new pistol in person.

Here is pictures of the last guys house that the state of TEXAS thought had to many guns....in the states opinion Never verified.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTT9O1sGFcg4v2b7B1ESdz2PoNJMSEHNMnR1AUMNWnratGYfzOCpg.jpg

Branch_davidian_compound_with_tanks.jpg

the year is 1993

look it up

I got Skib's address. I know he has guns.... and I'm planning a trip to Oregon in June 2012 on a date when I know for a fact that he won't be home. If I was only hardcore, I'd fit that description..... Guess I'll just have to be happy with my guns and have fun at Canby 2012.