Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marlin 982 .22wmr

Remington 870 wingmaster 20ga

1920's Liberty 8 shot revolver .22cal

Mauser 8mm

Ithica 51 featherlight 12ga

Last 3 are my grandpas but I am allowed free rein with them. Btw any one have info on liberty firearms?

top is the Remington

middle is the Marlin

And the bottom right is the liberty

downsized_0102111126.jpg

It is extremely unwise to list firearms on a public forum. Home adresses are embaresingly easy to get from a posting. What you are really saying is "Make your next drive-by truly memorable. Drop by my house when I am not in or when you think you can shoot me first and help yourself to good firearms, not that crap you bought out of somebody's trunk."

• Like 1

It is extremely unwise to list firearms on a public forum. Home adresses are embaresingly easy to get from a posting. What you are really saying is "Make your next drive-by truly memorable. Drop by my house when I am not in or when you think you can shoot me first and help yourself to good firearms, not that crap you bought out of somebody's trunk."

agreebyrd.gif

applause.gif

Don't you have to know the persons full name first?

2eDeYe' date='14 January 2011 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1295049558' post='409858']

Alot can be found with just your user name and/or ip address, and that's someone that doesn't really know what they are doing. ;)

If you do an IP search all it will come up with is a general area. ISP do not divulge information too freely, my wife is a CFO for a small one and even the police have to bend over backwards before they can release information.

If you do an IP search all it will come up with is a general area. ISP do not divulge information too freely, my wife is a CFO for a small one and even the police have to bend over backwards before they can release information.

general area, house with the datsun, BAM!

general area, house with the datsun, BAM!

Come on now, Dallas Metroplex has 6 million + people and the the metroplex is 9,000 + square miles. Just to make it easier for you guys to find me, my Datsun is parked in the Garage. I could understand this theory if I were on a website like facebook or linkedin. You guys do make a valid point and people should be careful with the type of information that they make public. I am very careful with my information and would never post half the stuff I do here on Facebook.