• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will throw some pics up later of mine. Don't have any recent at the moment. Nothing to special tho. Here is one I had on my phone from when I first got it. All stock 20" smooth bore and heat shield. Now its got tactical folding stock and ghost rings. Above is is a remmy 870 18" smooth bore with a speed feed stock, ghost rings and side saddle.

1318178632857.jpg

how many of you have underground bunkers? or can shoot more than one gun at a time, wouldn't you rather stick with one good reliable weapon and have massive amounts of ammo,not all in one place , rather than have a bunch of worthless clubs.

Ollz I can discard empty guns and pick up loaded ones faster than reloading when I run out of magazines.... :D

how many of you have underground bunkers? or can shoot more than one gun at a time, wouldn't you rather stick with one good reliable weapon and have massive amounts of ammo,not all in one place , rather than have a bunch of worthless clubs.

do you just have one wrench and just change every bolt on your car to the same head size?

gotta have the right tool for the job :lol:

Those folding stocks are a pain in a shotgun and in my opinion unless. I prefurr the collapsible m4 style tactical stock on my mossy 500 with goast rings ans side saddle. Im a BIG shotgun fan.

Meh to each there own. I love my folding stock. :D

do you just have one wrench and just change every bolt on your car to the same head size?

gotta have the right tool for the job :lol:

Exactly why I have a rusty but, sharp machete also. :lol:

I have a ~1963 Ithaca Model 37 Defense featherlight. I am going to start tearing it down here some time next year and clean it up some. Probably going to take it in and have it recoated with Cerakote. 18 1/8" barrel, no sights. Originally looked exactly like the picture Wikipedia has. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_37 )

I think somewhere along the lines some things may have been changed. The Wikipedia article states it's a "Riot" version, the barrel says "Featherlight", it was sold as an Ithaca Model 37 "Defense", and some Ithaca sights state that it's actually a Model 37 "Stakeout". I guess without having them all in front of a person for comparison, they'd never know. Lol.

Gun has a little bit of history, too. According to the seller, it was originally police issue and was in service during the Watt's Riots (Los Angeles, 1960's).

I wouldn't know how to verify that (if I could) but it was cool having a little story to go along with the gun. I'll have to get some pictures up, I don't have any of it.

I've had it now for several years, originally purchased by my half brother and then given to me. :)

I have a ~1963 Ithaca Model 37 Defense featherlight. I am going to start tearing it down here some time next year and clean it up some. Probably going to take it in and have it recoated with Cerakote. 18 1/8" barrel, no sights. Originally looked exactly like the picture Wikipedia has. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_37 )

I think somewhere along the lines some things may have been changed. The Wikipedia article states it's a "Riot" version, the barrel says "Featherlight", it was sold as an Ithaca Model 37 "Defense", and some Ithaca sights state that it's actually a Model 37 "Stakeout". I guess without having them all in front of a person for comparison, they'd never know. Lol.

Gun has a little bit of history, too. According to the seller, it was originally police issue and was in service during the Watt's Riots (Los Angeles, 1960's).

I wouldn't know how to verify that (if I could) but it was cool having a little story to go along with the gun. I'll have to get some pictures up, I don't have any of it.

I've had it now for several years, originally purchased by my half brother and then given to me. :)

Reread that..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_37

I recently has this discussion, the new guy Im training at work is from wembley.

lol before he moved here hed never lived outside of London, took him a while to get used to the fact that we can conceal carry handguns (with the right licensing) and carry rifles/shotguns pretty much where ever.

lol UK police

london_police-4e29864-intro-thumb-640xauto-23932.jpg

The normal PO in the UK can't, but just a step above them are the AFOs, and they have MP5s and MP7s and all sorts of cool weapons.

When I was near the Palace when the Queen was there, I'll saw guns. Lots of guns.

Doesn't really solve the crime problem. Now that guns are banninated everyone just gets stabbed over there.

Except in Northern Ireland were everyone has guns.

Yeah under versions it describes all the differences in ur ithica Steve. Urs sounds like a defense model. Home defense style.

Yeah I saw that.

Except they don't have any specific info on the fact that it's a featherlight, which apparently was a hunting barrel. I dunno. I don't know anybody or have found any solid info on Ithaca's.

I guess if somebody was in the LAPD back in the 60's or 70's and had one they might have some info.

The internet is awesome. It's the best place to find a million conflicting answers all at once haha.