• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Canadian eh, so i don't fear my neighbours thus feel the need to be prepared to maim or kill them. I only need the high power air gun for the Squirrels messin' with my buildings, and the "freezer filler" for the annual deer burger/ maple syrup flavoured moose breakfast sausage.

well i live in so cal and my roommates laptop was stolen out of her car a monath ago

bfg9000.jpg

BFG 9000: When you absolutely, positively got to frag every motherfucka in the room. Accept no subtitutes.

WW-BFG9000.jpg

Doom 2!!!!! I still play that now and then :D

I have a Ruger P95. I bought an 89 ford ranger for 1500 bucks, it broke down on me 4 times in 2 months. So i sold it for 500 bucks and bought the ruger...

I'm Canadian eh, so i don't fear my neighbours thus feel the need to be prepared to maim or kill them. I only need the high power air gun for the Squirrels messin' with my buildings, and the "freezer filler" for the annual deer burger/ maple syrup flavoured moose breakfast sausage.

I also have a battery powered air soft gun. It shoots 200 rounds a minute of those plastic BB's. I use it to scare the neighbors dogs outta my yard, and keep the cats off my vehicles (i dont mind them sleeping on the car, i do mind the long haired cat that pukes on my rigs tho)

so what the hell are you gonna do wwhen the zombie apocalypse comes?

don't think that's what Nismodr. meant there ,,,,

i think he meant this

fbispies.jpg

but i was thinking of my neighbors , and the worst part is their all retired and have failing eyesite but they never sleep.So it`s like Korean DMZ if in backyard after certain hour.

Just me taking out the garbage boss !!

Just me walking the dog boss !!

I also wanted to add that my son lettered on the Tumwater high school rifle team last year as a freshman so anti-gun im NOT.

Well the school ( yes the school ) also supplies the rifles, armored jackets and spotting scopes which are used in the matches and they are a little more adjustable than this but same model. .22 rimfire single shot

1907.jpg

Of course the kids that WIN walk in with guns like those down there.tongue.gif

rifles.jpg

Well the school ( yes the school ) also supplies the rifles, armored jackets and spotting scopes which are used in the matches and they are a little more adjustable than this but same model. .22 rimfire single shot

1907.jpg

Of course the kids that WIN walk in with guns like those down there.tongue.gif

rifles.jpg

I WUV PEEP-SIGHTS :wub: ,,, I have shot an Anschutz before ,,, extremley accurate :devil: ( as you know ) ,,, a sport model , non-competition ,,, early make I think :ninja: