• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got Skib's address. I know he has guns.... and I'm planning a trip to Oregon in June 2012 on a date when I know for a fact that he won't be home. If I was only hardcore, I'd fit that description..... Guess I'll just have to be happy with my guns and have fun at Canby 2012.

ha! good luck with that :lol: I dont live at that address, I just pick my mail up there :P

like I said ;) I dont actually have an address

I actually have a job now that I can grow out my facial hair, so its in the process. Heres the only "real" gun I have right now, just a simple .22

22.jpg

Ignore the hokey strap. I took it camping and forgot to pick up some anchors and clips, so I ended up using a guitar strap and shoe laces

I actually have a job now that I can grow out my facial hair, so its in the process. Heres the only "real" gun I have right now, just a simple .22

22.jpg

Ignore the hokey strap. I took it camping and forgot to pick up some anchors and clips, so I ended up using a guitar strap and shoe laces

i now know where u live ur mothers maiden name, ur fist kiss, and wat size shirt u wear casue i saw a pictuere of ur gun in ur house i and i went psycho on the interwebz looking to find out how to go steal it from u, lol

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I have owned 3 at one point ,,, the 3" carry 9mm , "4 service .40 , and "5 tactical .45 ,, I have nothing but GOOD to say about these ,,, never had 1 jam ,,, easy to break-down (fast) ,,, stainless hi-cap mags ,,, very accurate ,,, and EXCELLENT Pull-Up ( when you draw from holster to lining your eyes down the sights it is very natural very little componsation ,,, VERY well engineered )

None of mine are XDM's ,,, but one day I will get one of those to !

You will be VERY happy with your Taurus man ,,, love it as much as I do my XD's :cool:

I got a six shooter :lol:

Wanna see it :blink: :blink:

Didnt think so :lol:

If I had a gun oh boy look out :lol:

As metalica would say....(cept for the datto peeps of course) :cool: