What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

q-tip - I just realized I wrote both that it's running lean and running rich. I corrected the post. It's running very lean, not rich at all.

dislexicdime - lean under boost as well, only not as lean. at idle, the O2 gauge is off-the-chart lean, but when I hit the throttle, it starts to head towards stoich. 

Drove it. It was 61 degrees and sunny today. Went for a cruise.....  River. What a beautiful day. Nice to be driving the 510 again.

Me too.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day.

River and Mountains.

Wreaked havoc... I mean drove in 3 states within 12 minutes.

F ING Epic!!!

141227-IMG_20141227_133306.jpg

141227-IMG_20141227_132329.jpg

141227-IMG_20141227_132235.jpg

• Like 1

Used the soapy water test to finally track down the vacuum leak. It was right at the turbo compressor inlet, and after pulling the inlet snout off, it looks like there wasn't a gasket in place.  So... gasket ordered.

The soapy water is pretty easy, but I think I'm going to end up building a smoke machine, because it's a lot less messy.  http://www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com/forum/general-chat/topic35820.html

My driver-side door latch doesn't work properly/at-all, so every time I take a hard right turn, I'm afraid I'm going to slide off my seat and straight out the driver-side door. I took the latch apart and noticed that a spring broke off; replacing the spring shouldn't be a problem.