What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan Hart has her apart, replacing my front end since the wheel fell off due to those faulty washers, hes grinding down some crager washers for me so they will fit and work.  Hes also fixing my rear sway bar, replaced my clutch master, adjusting my carbs, and then adjusting my valves.  And he did my front brakes. 

1920263_10154773859955331_58770756872852

10514546_10154779270090331_2870002040062

Drug it from it's weed-infested hole in East Texas where it was slowly dying to our shop so it can hopefully be saved...

20141026_114523.jpg

Sweet.  Looks like you will save another one. Nice job. Is that functional brake ducting in the rear quarter? :w00t:

drove my ka powered 72 home from washington state today. 5 hour drive, and it's the first drive in 15 months, so it was really exciting. i changed the turbo set up and got a haltech sprint 500 ems as well as lots of fuel system mods and some rust repair, so i was super nervous but it ran good, just needs a tune and some clean up. first time wiring a standalone engine management system and doing this much fabrication an a car, so well see if it all works properly when i get it on a dyno. kinda janky tho so i have my worries.

drove my ka powered 72 home from washington state today. 5 hour drive, and it's the first drive in 15 months, so it was really exciting. i changed the turbo set up and got a haltech sprint 500 ems as well as lots of fuel system mods and some rust repair, so i was super nervous but it ran good, just needs a tune and some clean up. first time wiring a standalone engine management system and doing this much fabrication an a car, so well see if it all works properly when i get it on a dyno. kinda janky tho so i have my worries.

This post needs more photos.  B)

• Like 1

Let's see started it up at 0600 backed out of the garage towards the slider door and noticed no brake lights CRAP!!! I rewired my brake light a couple years ago using a relay tossing the POS OEM relay. All other lights work so I'm thinking brake switch or bad connection at the relay. Either way it'll be a multiple beer job, even if it only take 10 minutes Oh Ya!!!