Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold a emblem to Colbino. Sent payment on time and was understanding when the shipment took longer than expected. It took 13 days to get there instead of 3-5. Would definitely do business again!

UPDATE: Dirttrack510 heard me out and made this right.

I hate to do this but I don't know what else to do at this point.

I bought a distributor from Dirttrack510 on Ebay and it wasn't as described. I purchased what I thought was a 4cyl El Dizzy but it turns out to be a 4cyl El Dizzy housing with a 6cyl stator.

I would not deal with Dirttrack510 and would suggest you watch out.

If he decides to make this right I'll update this feedback. At this point he is ignoring me and will not even hear me out.

He appears to be well like on Ratsun so I'm sure I'm going to get an ear full but maybe someone can convince him to at least hear me out.

I hate to do this but I don't know what else to do at this point.

I bought a distributor from Dirttrack510 on Ebay and it wasn't as described. I purchased what I thought was a 4cyl El Dizzy but it turns out to be a 4cyl El Dizzy housing with a 6cyl stator.

I would not deal with Dirttrack510 and would suggest you watch out.

If he decides to make this right I'll update this feedback. At this point he is ignoring me and will not even hear me out.

He appears to be well like on Ratsun so I'm sure I'm going to get an ear full but maybe someone can convince him to at least hear me out.

That is not cool at all!! Good luck man!

bought a grill from MicroMachinery at BL

bought a radiator and hood from farmer at BL

picked up the lock for my brothers 510 the the510keeper along with the extra rims i needed to make a pair

All good sellers!!!

a+ for the510keeper, and skib, borh hooked me up with some good swag.

Thanks yall

Redbanner hooked me up good, got some stuff from tristen and sold some stuff to nismodr at BL all good :cool:

Hey moderators, just a thought but have you guys ever thought about deleting Sold item threads or moving them?

that would require me looking over every individual thread every single day digging for sales

which no one has the time to spend all day doing that.

Just a statement about the above post... There's many forums that allow users to lock their own threads, but only in the FS section. Once things are gone users are required to lock their threads so people know everything's gone.

Aaaaaand I bought some trim from the510Keeper on Sunday from Bluelake. Let me choose from 3 different pieces, made sure I had plenty of mounting tabs, and even gave me some tips and tricks to installing it. Great guy!

Hey moderators, just a thought but have you guys ever thought about deleting Sold item threads or moving them?

that would require me looking over every individual thread every single day digging for sales

which no one has the time to spend all day doing that.

Not everyone says that the item is sold. If I find one, I lock it because some moron four years from now will open it and ask if it sold yet... right below the previous post saying it sold.

• Like 1

Sold some parts to Zeusimo - paid on time, good buyer

Sold a center console and jocky box to KlassicMotion - good buyer, paid quick, stayed in communication - would gladly do it again

Bought a master cylinder from Mr. BOHICA - shipped it to me the next day, no complaints

Sold a window regulator to Cakebrake - paid on time, good buyer

Yenpit!!!

What an outstanding guy! He went above and beyond, helping me identify the correct parts I needed and was extremely patient with a newcomer to the community.

I got the feeling he genuinely wanted to help me out. Hard to find in person, let alone on the web!

If I could buy everything from him, I would! Almost makes me want to move to Michigan... :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.