Buyer/Seller Feedback....

Orbitz, a cat i had good dealings with in the past, has left me hanging for 6 months on a set of dellorto cards and an intake. Called and talked to him with no salution, asked for him to send me back whats mine,,he said he would. Still nothing.

Im about ready to call his mom again ... i wouldnt try to help him out, or purchase anything from him... Givin caniadia a bad name yo.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle_Adams is an excellent person to purchase items from. Keeps you informed, ships quick and packs the items real well. Mahalo brah!!

GreaseMonky on the other hand is bad news!! Had to place Paypal claim for refund on this dude.

GreaseMonkey on the other hand is bad news!! Had to place Paypal claim for refund on this dude.

Wow, didn't see that one coming.

Buyer: Me

Seller: Hobbes_the_cat

Experience: Picked up a pre-smog L16 manifold from him. Always a super nice guy and even came to my apt. since I had a dead battery. Also hooked me up with a set of L20 valve cover bolts.

Buyer: Eagle_Adam

Seller: Me

Experience: Ordered a set of lock pulls from me. Sent money minutes after agreeing on price. Please to do business with.

Buyer: Me

Seller: JRock4224

Experience: I've ordered powdercoating services from him multiple times and he always goes above and beyond. Quality powder, reasonable prices, and quick shipping. All future powder work will go through his business.

Buyer: Rustina510

Experience: Rusty wanted to have a custom set of balljoint spacers made. Good communication, sent along measurements quick, and a deal was easily struck for payment.

Eagle_Adams is an excellent person to purchase items from. Keeps you informed, ships quick and packs the items real well. Mahalo brah!!

Buyer: Eagle_Adam

Experience: Ordered a set of lock pulls from me. Sent money minutes after agreeing on price. Please to do business with.

thanx guys!

3nickels i hope the tank works out for you

tristinGrind - got the lock pulls today! good quality

Finally, after 5 months tristinGrind came through and upheld his side of the deal. There was a lot of problems and miscommunication but it is done.

The part is exactly what I thought it would be.

Thanks again Tristan

Bought some parts from some folks on here.

Skib - BMW headlights

yello620 - Eyebrow trim

qwik510 - 68 headlight trim & emblem

Just Joel - Yakima wind fairing

Jrock4224 - VW radiator

All parts were received in good working order and were exactly as described/pictured. Shipping was very quick and packaged well. In some cases I provided the UPS labels and that seemed to work out well also.

Lastly, I bought some stuff from a guy in Illinois. (Tom Hannagan)

This guy races 510's locally and sells parts on craigslist. Bought a few large items from him including a bumper which was dirt cheap. It's not perfect, but for the price I got a bumper, over riders and brackets. Good deal! Look out for him if you are searching the IL craigslist.

I purchased a Weber 45 DCOE and cannon intake from lil89ram50 aka dustin moen in Devils Lake, ND and I still have not received the items nearly a month later with no responses since the 5th of October,

I made a paypal claim but I would rather just get the parts I purchased.

Have had a couple of deals with Eagle _Adam, buying and selling. went well both times. Would do business again if the need arose

damn ur fast :P same goes for rick-rat, good dude and good communication! Would happily do it again

Eagle_Adam was awesome to deal with. He helped me get the wiring for the back of the the tachometer that will go on my dad's 620 pick up. I was surprised at how well it came packaged, just for a some simple wires and a plastic connection. If my dad needs anything else for his truck, I know who to look to, thanks again!

• Like 1

Lets throw a few more logs on the fire on how great it was to purchase from Eagle_Adam. Really great in communication and show exactly what you are getting. Hell, he even packs the goodies like a professionally trained UPS worker. Thanks again for the steering wheel and hub. Will definitely purchase from again in the future!

Ross

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Made a trade with freaky510 , great works thanks Brian a+

Also got some wheels from Chris "sinnful" for scrap prices. A+

Both are pretty busy guys but got me set up. Thanks and yes I would deffenatly deal with both of them.

RATSUN!

Just received a pair of excellent stainless exterior rubber molding trim pieces for my 1970 2 door sedan from Yenpit. Excellent guy and very knowledgeable. Lots of communication and no surprises. I hope I can buy more stuff from him in the future. Thanks.

Received a pair of turn signals that were awesome from qwik510 . He was excellent to deal with and the lamps were exactly as he described, even about the overspray. It was no problem taking the over spray off and underneath looked like a new set of lenses. Very happy with them. I hope we can do business again. Thanks.

Received a pair of turn signals that were awesome from qwik510 . He was excellent to deal with and the lamps were exactly as he described, even about the overspray. It was no problem taking the over spray off and underneath looked like a new set of lenses. Very happy with them. I hope we can do business again. Thanks.

Glad you are happy with them. Good to deal with you too.

Thanks,

David

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.