Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add to this list as needed and copy and past with added people so you can see all the great Ratsuners I have dealt with older and newer transactions
The 510 keeper Great seller Great buyer If you dont know him climb out from under your rock Thanks James
Datsloco great seller buyer mechanic Thanks Geno
skib great buyer and great guy you guys know Thanks Skib
71 Dimer 68 tail lights Rims and tires other misc great prices awsome parts Thanks
paul97 headliner and carpet were both awsome great price fast shipping Thanks
Drewsdime great seller great guy
rotary510 sold some parts to him at canby 2011 great guy thanks eddie
albyneau great buyer and good for bumper engine hoist
many others I have bought from and sold to Thanks Randy
Rods Datsun bought and traded from him all great transactions and great parts Thanks Randy
Yenpit got some washer nozzles they look and work great fast shipping Thanks Randy
Friscolada I bought a well built l20b motor from him and a 5 speed tranny great price just made the trip to canby and back motor is solid very good seller Thanks Randy
Datsun Bob great to do buisiness with I sent some extra inspection covers just to fill the box to save shipping and he paid me for those later very trustworthy guy Thanks Bob
nemesis sold me a 1200 front bumper NOS it is beautiful and a very good price great guy thanks Randy
73DATSUN I bought a header from him received it today brand new as stated great seller Thanks Randy

EricJB makes a fantastic main seal install tool great price fast shipping and excelent quality and workmanship Thanks Randy

justplainjoe sent me some carburators I bought  it was super fast shipping and they look good Thanks Randy

JZ33 bought an ignition switch from me super nice guy came and picked it up Thanks Randy

DeRuX  bought a datsport steering brace for  reid and it looks great great seller Thanks Randy

Morrisun bought a 1200 fuel filler hose from me super fast payment   Great buyer Thanks Randy

Just wanted to post an update on this. TristinGrind got in touch with me, and it turns out the distributor was damaged during the return trip when it was undeliverable the first time. He gave me my refund and let me know what happened. Things happen during shipping, that's definitely not the sellers fault. He returned my money right away. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks again Tristin, and sorry they trashed your dizzy. 

Oics or its a lie...lol I buy broken matchboxes

Oics or its a lie...lol I buy broken matchboxes

Yep, when the package came home it was sitting in water. Seems it fried the actual igniter box. Im going to try to pull it apart and repair it though... I figure if I can repair million dollar circuit cards on submarines I can do a matchbox. 

I guess Ive done a few deals lately:

Just Joel: great communication, fair prices, and very fast shipping. Always a please dealing with him

Delariva: Paid quick!

Sedan20: Paid quick and had had great communication during a previous deal we were working on, but then decided to go in another direction. Andys a great guy.

JRock: He and I always seem to be doing some sort of a deal somewhere so it might not be fair to keep posting up in here for him, but as always Im happy with what he and I have worked together on. 

Eagle_Adam - Pulled some door glass and miscellaneous other items for me. All arrived in one piece. Fast shipping and great packaging. Price was good as well.

Did he send you a dump truck full or packing peanuts as well? He loves those peanuts I think. Really awesome seller even if it takes an hour to get the peanuts away from the dogs...

HEY NOW!!! maybe next time ill send you stuff with no packing peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

Thats what you get from a guy that runs a fulfillment/shipping dept for a living :D 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.