Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tdaaj comes through again. Thanks for the 521 heater hose. Now I dont have to make a hacked up fuck mess just to drive my truck. I use the old hose to route my valve cover breather tube to my weber air filter as the hose fits perfect being two different sizes at both ends. BAM.

My public apology goes out to Seeker>620KC, and the Ratsun community. Things went awry with his vinyl order. He ordered in November and will still be waiting until Monday for the rest of his order to arrive (WTF!!!!!). I don't have much to say for myself except "I'm sorry..." Ratsun is a big part of my life, and I'd rather not screw it up like I have done to most other things in my life lately. I'll step up my game and make sure this doesn't happen again.

This needs to be read by GREASEMONKEY......it's good to see that there are actually people in this world that can swallow a little humble pie and still function in today's society......Very nicely done!

• Like 1

I will add to this list as needed and copy and past with added people so you can see all the great Ratsuners I have dealt with older and newer transactions
The 510 keeper Great seller Great buyer If you dont know him climb out from under your rock Thanks James
Datsloco great seller buyer mechanic Thanks Geno
skib great buyer and great guy you guys know Thanks Skib
71 Dimer 68 tail lights Rims and tires other misc great prices awsome parts Thanks
paul97 headliner and carpet were both awsome great price fast shipping Thanks
Drewsdime great seller great guy
rotary510 sold some parts to him at canby 2011 great guy thanks eddie
albyneau great buyer and good for bumper engine hoist
many others I have bought from and sold to Thanks Randy
Rods Datsun bought and traded from him all great transactions and great parts Thanks Randy
Yenpit got some washer nozzles they look and work great fast shipping Thanks Randy
Friscolada I bought a well built l20b motor from him and a 5 speed tranny great price just made the trip to canby and back motor is solid very good seller Thanks Randy
Datsun Bob great to do buisiness with I sent some extra inspection covers just to fill the box to save shipping and he paid me for those later very trustworthy guy Thanks Bob
nemesis sold me a 1200 front bumper NOS it is beautiful and a very good price great guy thanks Randy
73DATSUN I bought a header from him received it today brand new as stated great seller Thanks Randy

EricJB makes a fantastic main seal install tool great price fast shipping and excelent quality and wo

I heard back from ajen68510 and we worked it out. I guess he was tired of all those promises with no money to back them up. I suppose I'm old school, I do what I say and I say what I do. So no hard feelings after all. Thank you for the hub caps!

No problem . thanks for understanding. Always try to be fair.

Elwapo421  - bout a grill from me, good dude and paid quick

Cakebreak - bought 620 suspoension parts from me - paid ontime, also a good dude

Draker - i pulled a PS pump for him from the JY, ALSO a good dude :D 

Kirden - bought a grill for a 620, paid on time and has been VERY patient with my delays - thanx man! 

EricJB - sold me a main seal installer, havnt gotten it yet but i know its on its way and was honest when there was a delay - cant wait to use it!! 

heretic - bought some retracting seatbelts from a 620 from me, UPS losty em and he hasnt bitched once and has worked with me so i can get em replaced - GREAT DUDE

420n620 - Kim sent me dome datto magnets outta the blue, as always hes a great guy 

jrock4224 - did some powder coating for me that came out bright as hell and top notch, also bout a few sets of 4x4 leafs from me!

danfiveten - traded his 411 for my girls 710 wagon, even held the car for two weeks while i figured out my space issues - thanx again dan 

TurboMax - stopped by with his maxima so i could take a test drive, thanx agian!

• Like 1
This needs to be read by GREASEMONKEY......it's good to see that there are actually people in this world that can swallow a little humble pie and still function in today's society......Very nicely done!

99% of the community are great to deal with

and a lot of people will go out of their way to help out other members.

we as staff do what we can to resolve any issues but in the end its up to

the member(s) to make good, weve done what we can with GM and hope he gets his shit together.

we all understand that shit happens sometimes, I tend to be a slow shipper because the post office

is way the fuck out of my way for example but the lack of communication is whats disappointing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.