Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

metalmonkey47 - great local seller. Picked up some amazing tires at a great price.

Hitch - Great guy. Offered up a B210 at a great price and is providing an amazing deal on delivery.

So a Mr. "jbuck281" said he will sell me everything needed for the 5 speed swap for only $300 (with shipping!). Tells me to email him, I do. He responds back to me as "Tommy Posey". Get this, he can only pay via Western Union or Money Gram (cuz his paypal is currently dormant). Always too good to be true right?

No one send this guy anything.

Hitch - Great guy and awesome seller. He contacted me with a few projects and we made a deal on a green B210. Best part, it actually has a title! That is kinda unheard of in Georgia :P

Guys be sure to check out the woody wagon he has for sale if you want a 210 wagon. It is a real beauty.

Crackerjack,

I don't get time to search and read the realm much.

Just found your public apology.  It is truly much appreciated. Thanks for Man-ing up.

I don't mind delays with honest communication when life gets tough. It happens to all of us.

it was the bogus shipping stories to cover the delays that really stung and got me riled up.

It's all good. If we both get to Canyby this year I'll look ya up and see your new stuff!

Seeker

• Like 1

Had some great dealings with:

NismoSilvia, Angela, ratbones, and 69Datsun510. All paid promptly. I would hesitate to do business with again. '

For a second (and about to be 3rd time) Ive now dealt the CrackerJack and hes great. Fair prices, great quality items, and fast shipping. Im sure Ill keep going back and back without hesitation. 

Sold a locking gas door to thisismatt. great person to deal with.

Sold an oil pant to Dirty 520, honest and dependable pleasure doing business with you

Sold a B210 brake booster and modded spacers to Jinx3, fast with payment . 

I highly recommend all these buyers.

Thank you,

Charlie69

some delayed feedback, but wanted to post it up.

bought a flat clock for the 1200 from red76datsun and shipped promptly, got it put in and looks great and it works!

bought a can-am box from icehouse, shipped promptly, just need to get around to the installation in the goon.

bought a set of rear leaf spring bushings for the 1200 designed by mklotz70 from morrisun a while back. awesome!!!

probably others i need to go back and check on, but wanted to say thanks to everyone, all dealings have been great.

thanks!!

Draker bought some dash knobs from me. Prompt on payment and easy to work with. Would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again Draker.

Also did some business with Tristin (^^^) a while back. He's also a good guy to deal with. Would also buy/sell with him again.

I randomly got hit up through PM, asking if I wanted to buy some vent shades for our Maxima for cheap.  

Big_E-Dog is a pretty new member, but he sent a pic of the shades on his old Maxima, and for the price, I figured it was worth a shot.  Paypalled the money, and they showed up three days later.   :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.