Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just got my oilpan from tdaaj and its great, a 275 dollar oil pan for around 50 bucks shipped. i will gladly buy again, shipping took a while due to his work schedule but i cant complain cause the killer deal i got. great seller!!!!! great prices and parts !!!!!!!!!

Awesome Ratsun sellers below and will definitely order from these guys again. All great guys to work with in guaranteeing you are getting what you ask for! :thumbup:

Karnutz: Bought a 510-center grill with badge and turn signal lenses. Made sure I got quality products, dug up some really good lenses for me. :thumbup:

Yenpit: rear 510 ¼ panel; Awesome communication especially in ensuring I got exactly what I was looking for. Great pricing and prompt shipping. Will definitely order from again! If you are looking for something for your 510...definitely contact this guy!!! :hyper:

Flatcat19: Ordered various hot wheels. Gave me an extra perk in order to help with shipping. :w00t: Great communication throughout the ordering process and excellent packaging.

Thanks again guys,

Ross

Eagle_Adam and Jassifrass went out of their way for parts at a wrecking yard for myself and others here on the forum(Even took the time to wrestle an alligator of a lock cylinder to get it for me) They got em quickly and shipped immediately. I had em the next day!

As always, great guys. Hope we do business again soon.

• Like 2

Eagle_Adam and Jassifrass went out of their way for parts at a wrecking yard for myself and others here on the forum(Even took the time to wrestle an alligator of a lock cylinder to get it for me) They got em quickly and shipped immediately. I had em the next day!

As always, great guys. Hope we do business again soon.

happy to help micro, not many 610's left. Gotta save what we can!!!!

Yeah those guys rock

thnx banner!

Im bout going to say that about rock auto, they hqve let me down 6-8 times in a row. Altho they always are happy to send me z new peice no questions asked. Its getting old quick

i went thru 3 water pumps from them and ended up paying more for one locally so i could return it faster if needed - it wasnt needed ;)

• Like 1

Bought a zx 5speed that was described "nothing wrong with it" from sr71sss. But it was demolished inside. I guess I should of pulled the plug when I went to pick it up, real knowledgable dude with a lot of cool cars, messaged him twice for a portion of my money back but was ignored. I'm not bashing the guy, but not cool.

Bought a zx 5speed that was described "nothing wrong with it" from sr71sss. But it was demolished inside. I guess I should of pulled the plug when I went to pick it up, real knowledgable dude with a lot of cool cars, messaged him twice for a portion of my money back but was ignored. I'm not bashing the guy, but not cool.

you should receive ALL your money back if it was junk. Not cool @ all. GL, hope he makes it right.

http://community.rat...r/1010-sr71sss/

• Like 1

I will add to this list as needed and copy and past with added people so you can see all the great Ratsuners I have dealt with older and newer transactions
The 510 keeper Great seller Great buyer If you dont know him climb out from under your rock Thanks James
Datsloco great seller buyer mechanic Thanks Geno
skib great buyer and great guy you guys know Thanks Skib
71 Dimer 68 tail lights Rims and tires other misc great prices awsome parts Thanks
paul97 headliner and carpet were both awsome great price fast shipping Thanks
Drewsdime great seller great guy
rotary510 sold some parts to him at canby 2011 great guy thanks eddie
albyneau great buyer and good for bumper engine hoist
many others I have bought from and sold to Thanks Randy
Rods Datsun bought and traded from him all great transactions and great parts Thanks Randy
Yenpit got some washer nozzles they look and work great fast shipping Thanks Randy
Friscolada I bought a well built l20b motor from him and a 5 speed tranny great price just made the trip to canby and back motor is solid very good seller Thanks Randy
Datsun Bob great to do buisiness with I sent some extra inspection covers just to fill the box to save shipping and he paid me for those later very trustworthy guy Thanks Bob
nemesis sold me a 1200 front bumper NOS it is beautiful and a very good price great guy thanks Randy

73DATSUN I bought a header from him received it today brand new as stated great seller Thanks Randy

EricJB makes a fantastic main seal install tool great price fast shipping and excelent quality and workmanship Thanks Randy

justplainjoe sent me some carburators I bought  it was super fast shipping and they look good Thanks Randy

JZ33 bought an ignition switch from me super nice guy came and picked it up Thanks Randy

A couple weeks back I posted an ad looking for some Datsun key blanks. Out here in Maine no one has seen a Datsun for 20 years, and no stores stocked blanks. Eagle_Adam stepped up, found keys and sent them to me, never worrying or asking how I was going to pay for them, just man'd up and helped me no questions asked.

Eagle_Adam: one of the people who make Ratsun great.

Thanks

Bought some items from skyc110 on the other side of the world. Shipping was faster than the speed of light, as I got the package in 3 days! Great merchandise, and the packing job was absolutely, over the top professional and 2nd to none. Communication with him wasn't an issue at all.

Would I buy from him again? I certainly hope to! Thank you!

I had a bad experience with tristinGrind. I hate doing stuff like this but I'm at a point where there is no more communication and I have no parts or money for months. A few months back there was that fiasco with people not getting there parts from him. I still haven't got anything.

To make a long story short, after a couple of months of not receiving the item I kind of wrote it off and in the mean time I moved to a new house. After promise after promise to send it he finally decided did and it went to my old house (which of course didn't get forwarded). I offered to pay for the shipping again. No reponse from him. There again no more communication and didn't know how else to address this.

All I want is money back or the part.

This still didn't get taken care of? Why didn't you mention anything after PayPal had the wrong address? Don't say there's no communication when I was talking to you. I'm at work right now and will have it figured out once I get off. I didn't even know this was still a problem...

I had a bad experience with tristinGrind. I hate doing stuff like this but I'm at a point where there is no more communication and I have no parts or money for months. A few months back there was that fiasco with people not getting there parts from him. I still haven't got anything.

To make a long story short, after a couple of months of not receiving the item I kind of wrote it off and in the mean time I moved to a new house. After promise after promise to send it he finally decided did and it went to my old house (which of course didn't get forwarded). I offered to pay for the shipping again. No reponse from him. There again no more communication and didn't know how else to address this.

All I want is money back or the part.

Good luck man you're gonna need it.... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

picked up a 86 720 KC 4x4 from izzo this weekend, great guy, good price, and an honest description of the truck - would gladly do it again!

picked up a raido from Rick Rat - kept in contact, shipped fast, VERY well packaged compared to what i normally see - good seller

MetalMonkey sent me a free set of 1 in lowering block for just the cost of shipping!!! - great guy as always

sold a hood to wpg_wild_cat, worked with me on the shipping time cus hes in canadia, and didn't bitch once even tho it took me WAY longer than initially anticipated - GREAT buyer

sold a 510 gas tank to 3nickels - paid quick - good buyer

• Like 1

I just got splash pan from seller Boofurd. He might be new (like me), but he is very trustworthy and got the part to me in a timely manner. I really appreciate it!

212ke.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.