Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a set of extended wheel studs from tristinGrind and 3 weeks later I haven't received what I paid for! He replied to one of my PMs said he was sorry and would figure out what happened and get back to me. HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING SINCE AND WON'T REPLY TO MY PMs. Be careful guys!

The 510 keeper Great seller Great buyer If you dont know him climb out from under your rock Thanks James

Datsloco great seller buyer mechanic Thanks Geno

skib great buyer and great guy you guys know Thanks Skib

71 Dimer 68 tail lights Rims and tires other misc great prices awsome parts Thanks

paul97 headliner and carpet were both awsome great price fast shipping Thanks

Drewsdime great seller great guy

rotary510 sold some parts to him at canby 2011 great guy thanks eddie

albyneau great buyer and good for bumper engine hoist

many others I have bought from and sold to Thanks Randy

Rods Datsun bought and traded from him all great transactions and great parts Thanks Randy

Yenpit got some washer nozzles they look and work great fast shipping Thanks Randy

Friscolada I bought a well built l20b motor from him and a 5 speed tranny great price just made the trip to canby and back motor is solid very good seller Thanks Randy

Datsun Bob great to do buisiness with I sent some extra inspection covers just to fill the box to save shipping and he paid me for those later very trustworthy guy Thanks Bob

nemesis sold me a 1200 front bumper NOS it is beautiful and a very good price great guy thanks Randy

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard from Shaggy the chrome guy? he's got my 73 one piece bumper I gave him to chrome. Last I heard from him he said it was done and asked regarding shipping, that was 31May. I have since wrote three times with no reply. He logged in today but no answer...

Help!

Red banner is on the search as am I.......hopefully like two ships crossing in the night we are just starring at what we are looking for in front of our faces( that's usually where stuff is I'm looking for ). Great communication so far but stay tuned......my bababababooooooster is .....

Anyone heard from Shaggy the chrome guy? he's got my 73 one piece bumper I gave him to chrome. Last I heard from him he said it was done and asked regarding shipping, that was 31May. I have since wrote three times with no reply. He logged in today but no answer...

Help!

Reply received!!!! Woohoo. He was out of town.

Bought a set of hinges from AZHitman, and the transaction went smoothly. I received the merchandise promptly, and the items were packaged with great care. However, when I opened the envelope and they ended up being the wrong ones, I sent him a message explaining the dilemma. All I did was mention to him that they weren't the correct ones, and before I even got a response via PM, the money was refunded(without me even asking!), and was told to keep the hinges "just in case". What a guy! :)

Would I buy from him again? You bet your sweet ass I would. That's not just good business.. he went above and beyond.

Thank you Greg.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.