Buyer/Seller Feedback....

Did some trading with John, "DatsunFreak" and wow what a guy! Not only did I get more than I went for, he gave me a lot of helpful info about my car. I look forward to buying/trading with him again.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought some finned drum brakes from Trophy24. Excellent guy to deal with! Everything was packaged with care, and was shipped the day he received payment from me. I couldn't be more pleased with this transaction!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Have done a few deals lately

SSS510 , great transaction, And the 510Keeper is a great transporter :w00t: :thumbup:

sssr20det510, Great transaction :thumbup:

Z_Chopper, Great transaction :thumbup:

I will add to this list as needed and copy and past with added people so you can see all the great Ratsuners I have dealt with older and newer transactions

The 510 keeper Great seller Great buyer If you dont know him climb out from under your rock Thanks James

Datsloco great seller buyer mechanic Thanks Geno

skib great buyer and great guy you guys know Thanks Skib

71 Dimer 68 tail lights Rims and tires other misc great prices awsome parts Thanks

paul97 headliner and carpet were both awsome great price fast shipping Thanks

Drewsdime great seller great guy

rotary510 sold some parts to him at canby 2011 great guy thanks eddie

albyneau great buyer and good for bumper engine hoist

many others I have bought from and sold to Thanks Randy

Rods Datsun bought and traded from him all great transactions and great parts Thanks Randy

Yenpit got some washer nozzles they look and work great fast shipping Thanks Randy

Friscolada I bought a well built l20b motor from him and a 5 speed tranny great price just made the trip to canby and back motor is solid very good seller Thanks Randy

Datsun Bob great to do buisiness with I sent some extra inspection covers just to fill the box to save shipping and he paid me for those later very trustworthy guy Thanks Bob

nemesis sold me a 1200 front bumper NOS it is beautiful and a very good price great guy thanks Randy

Just got SSS pillar vent emblems and a full set of Bluebird emblems. Great to deal with and pieces are beautiful. A pleasure to do buisness with and thanks again for helping me out with my search.

I am guessing that you meant to let people know who these parts came from? :confused:

It was great dealing with you too. Glad you are happy with them,

Radiant-Designer is an awesome buyer, paid on time and i would gladly sell to him again

on top of that he didn't even complain when i forgot to ship him his mirrors, i walked into the garage a few days later and did a face palm.

I am guessing that you meant to let people know who these parts came from? :confused:

It was great dealing with you too. Glad you are happy with them,

everyone knows all the coolparts come from quik 510... my struts are easten born...but u knew that u provided them..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.