Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dedrick rocks! Not only did he give me a smokin deal, he sent my new turn signals and tail lights out the next day and I received them today.Packaging was outstanding,product is flawless.El Tiki Diablo will be sporting some bitchen lights soon.I would deal with this seller anytime!

Eagle_Adam purchased parts from me a while ago and, unbeknownst to me he never received the parts. I having just found this out have refunded Adams money and tried my best to make things right...I hope that I've succeeded in my endeavor. Adam Please accept my sincerest apologies, Jersey.

• Like 1

Eagle_Adam purchased parts from me a while ago and, unbeknownst to me he never received the parts. I having just found this out have refunded Adams money and tried my best to make things right...I hope that I've succeeded in my endeavor. Adam Please accept my sincerest apologies, Jersey.

Damn Jersey! your quick, and yes you did square everything away! Id be happy to buy from you again!! :D

Paid member BrianD 3 weeks ago and got no parts and he won't respond to my messages or emails. Starting to look like he hosed me. Anybody know him?

On a different note, pl510sss is awesome!

• Like 1

Paid member BrianD 3 weeks ago and got no parts and he won't respond to my messages or emails. Starting to look like he hosed me. Anybody know him?

He booked a project with me. I pushed my entire schedule around for him. Come day of there was a problem on his end dropping the car off. NEVER returned my multiple attempts to get ahold of him by phone and here on ratsun. I have to say, I doubt I'd do business again. A simple returned phone call would have saved me a lot of wasted time at my shop. I'm not surprised you haven't heard back. If you want his phone number, PM me.

Drummerboy4as: Great customer, described his needs regarding custom vinyl work accurately and efficiently. Great communication, and made timely payments of correct amount. Would definately do business again.

ezlife: Showed up when he said he would, with correct funds. Smooth transaction. Currently working on subsequent transaction, so far communication is excellent. Very curteous, and a pleasure to work with. Will do business again.

Datwifey: Professional attitude, can't wait to see pics when the project we're working on is done. Also, provided me w/ a high quality vector image I needed. She will recieve a permanent discount on all products purchased from my company. A pleasure to work with.

Danzo620: He let me pop his truck's decal cherry w/ the rat 'n wrenches he bought from me. For that I will feel forever honored, and slightly dirty. All kidding aside, excellent customer. Sends accurate payments in a timely manner.

nissanprerunnerdavid: Promised him timely shipping on a part for his truck. Part is lost in USPS limbo I guess. Gave full refund for his troubles, hopefully part has arrived or will soon. Through all this, he never spoke an unkind word, and there have not been any bricks thrown through my window. I appreciate his positive attitude, and hope any future business transpires more smoothly.

lilram89: requested multiple custom vinyls. Thank you for putting my design skills to the test, can't wait to see a pic of these on the truck. Would do business again.

I don't wanna take up the whole page, so I'll STFU :D

• 2 weeks later...

510FREAK----------bad ass seller, no problems and very easy to deal with.AAAAAAAA++++++++

I'm sure I will deal with him again on something else I just cannot live without hahaha

thanks again.......

Guest 510kamikazifreak

510FREAK----------bad ass seller, no problems and very easy to deal with.AAAAAAAA++++++++

I'm sure I will deal with him again on something else I just cannot live without hahaha

thanks again.......

B)

And another prop for sinnful :thumbup:

Easy transactions!! :thumbup:

My boy called and paid for door and windshield rubbers from Vintage Rubber for his 521. He recieved.them 5 weeks later. (not the the time.frame he.was.told) And when he finally got them, the door ones did not look right because they were from.a 620. The windshieds rubber was ok. I looked at Vintage Rubbers web and I noticed that he was showing the door of a 620 and not a 521. That should of threw a RED flag that maybe these guys arnt so sure abou what.they are selling, also as their 521 they show a 520 another sign. Anyways be carefull Ratsun bros. I dont think I will be.ordering.rubbers from these.guys.for my future projects. im sorry guys just wanted to throw this out there thanks for reading.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The 510 keeper Great seller Great buyer If you dont know him climb out from under your rock Thanks James

Datsloco great seller buyer mechanic Thanks Geno

skib great buyer and great guy you guys know Thanks Skib

71 Dimer 68 tail lights Rims and tires other misc great prices awsome parts Thanks

paul97 headliner and carpet were both awsome great price fast shipping Thanks

Drewsdime great seller great guy

albyneau great buyer and good for bumper engine hoist

many others I have bought from and sold to Thanks Randy

Rods Datsun bought and traded from him all great transactions and great parts Thanks Randy

Yenpit got some washer nozzles they look and work great fast shipping Thanks Randy

friscolada I bought a well built l20b motor from him great price just made the trip to canby and back motor is solid very good seller Thanks Randy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.