Buyer/Seller Feedback....

I just got the springs I bought from "Chris#51EPGraham" and they look like they'll work great for me, thanks again for the Ratsun Deal. Now I just gotta build that coil over set-up. I'll be in the weeds soon. :thumbup:

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirttrack510 came thorugh with flying colors on our header swap. The one he sent me is nice and rusty which is exactly what I need for my 24 Hours of Lemons 280-Z LOL

craZee

:rofl: ROFLMAO :rofl:

jefe de jefes +1

He just sold me some lights for my wagon and snuck in a copy of the dime quarterly!

Shipping from CA to TN = < 2 days!!

Funny thing is I bought a distributor from MA and it's supposed to take 6 days.. Thank you USPS!!!

Thanks again for doing business!!

• 2 weeks later...

i made a deal with tuscun 12 andche gave me a great deal, and totaly undersold the condition i got great parts

i also made a deal in a 210 with tyler via pumkin, gave me a huge window to get it out of their driveway not shure who gave me the ca for shure so thanks o both of you :D :D :D

want to send a special thank you to qwick510 420n620 and noflagredbanner

great dealing with all of them they helped get my car back on the road for free! just cost me shipping for parts. really thankful for the help and wanted to add how great of a community this is! all deals have been quick and just the fact that noflagredbanner wnet out of hyis way to get this car pull parts and ship them to me was great! thanks everyone hope to see you at upcoming meets!

i t was freaky510 and 420in620 i was exited to help man good luck :)

• Like 1

Bought a Whole 280zx Drive-Train setup from MicroMachinery ,,,

I am VERY pleased ,,, a good honest more than fair dude , good prices and Micro Kept his word despite interruptions on my part for scheduling a good time to pickup the parts !

Quality Seller/Good Ol Fashion dude !

ATTA BOY MICRO !!! :P :lol: ;)

Purchased an Idler Arm for my 510 from REFRESH, part got here Thursday but Mailguy gave to me today.. Thanks for the fast shipping... Will do business again..

Why did i just get it today? Funny story.. Name on package said Mr. Notes and my friend here refused the package not knowing my nickname was notes, good thing he came back today and was like.. does MR. Notes live here.. I lulled and said its me.. he said show me ID and told him its my nickname.. showed him my Ratsun Lic plate frame and he was like ok then.. Thanks to Goki for that one..

Two excellent experiences that I need to mention:

Just worked out an awesome deal with MicroMachinery for some 200sx parts. Straight-up honest guy. Super nice. A pleasure to work with.thumbup1.gif

And just today, I received my package from jefe de jefes. He hooked me up with a couple matchbox ignition modules for science. Both times he has shipped promptly. Another ratsun member who is awesome to work with.thumbup1.gif

Purchased an Idler Arm for my 510 from REFRESH, part got here Thursday but Mailguy gave to me today.. Thanks for the fast shipping... Will do business again..

Why did i just get it today? Funny story.. Name on package said Mr. Notes and my friend here refused the package not knowing my nickname was notes, good thing he came back today and was like.. does MR. Notes live here.. I lulled and said its me.. he said show me ID and told him its my nickname.. showed him my Ratsun Lic plate frame and he was like ok then.. Thanks to Goki for that one..

glad you got it...didnt know the post office was so strict...lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received some beautiful, custom made wheel spacers from Datrod. These things are nice(and by nice, I mean perfect), and he's a great man to do business with. I recommend him to anyone looking for custom spacers at a great price!

Pics!

Photo1745.jpg

Photo1746.jpg

I bought a pair of leaf springs from Elkie, he shipped them quickly and they were just as he said. He is a trustworthy guy. Thanks Elkie.

I bought two fuse box covers from DREWSDIME, as others have mentioned, he is extremely trustable. Fast shipment and his description of the product matched the condition of the actual item. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

sent money to jersey over a month ago for seat belts and haven't heard from him since - no replys to PM's or e-mails - out the $$$ on this one :angry:

have you tried emailing him or just a pm.

here's the link to email Jersey, GL Adam

http://community.ratsun.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=contact&do=Mail&MID=1836

edit, opps, nevr mind, I see you wrote you did email him. der

edit, opps, nevr mind, I see you wrote you did email him. der

yup - several times - i try to keep things under wraps but its been long enough and i don't wanna see anybody else get the shaft on parts they need.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.