Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

420n620 is a great seller. He met me half way in umatilla so I could get my tranny for my 520. Now it will be on the road thanks to him

Thanks Brian, glad I could help you get your 520 closer to rolling and it was a pleasure BSing with you.

since I'm posting.

I want to thank Dave Both for hooking up with Brian for bring the rear hatch and rear door for my gOOn with you. Thank guys.. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i thought this is gonna be another flaker/BS transaction...but i was wrong hahahah:D This guy drove 160 miles to san diego to picked up a set of te37x wheels....smooth transaction no BS! I would recommend him to do business with my family and friends!

a+++++

thanks bruh!

• 3 weeks later...

ordered some parts from wellbiltkustoms <- think thats how he spells it... its been about 4 or 5 months and i havnt recived the parts and he took my money. wont return calls or email ither. he has a shop in S. Cali though i dont know how when he does stuff like this. :no:

I've sold a lot of things but I don't think I've seen any Bleach feedback! :D

I just sent you 10 bucks for those lowering blocks

Bleach is a good seller, sold me some lowering blocks for the cost of shipping and a cheeze burger. Good guy!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.