Buyer/Seller Feedback....

quik510: I bought an OEM radio from him. Fair price for the item and shipping. Item as described. Great communication. A++++++! :D

Thanks for the good Feedback. You were great to deal with too.

Glad you are happy with the radio.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz you make it sound like I sent it last week after bringing it back from CanDy in June.!!! I kid. Fuck me I brought back almost as much as I took down. Had an Asian dogleg tranny hiding in the back under a tarp and just talked the border guard up so he wouldn't look. :lol:

About 2 years ago I posted a motor and trans on cl.

Ron1200 replied and came down a couple hours south in a imenent snow storm(cant remember if it happened but the news was all worked up about it) I didnt think hed come but he showed up right on time and was a cool guy aswell, he told me about ratsun then , long story short id deff do biznas with him again stand up guy

Thanks Red. Yep, I pulled a trailer through the snow to pick up the motor & trans. Snow stopped just south of Castle Rock.

And from my side... RedBanner described the parts accurately. I was happy with my purchase. Good seller. :)

• Like 1

I purchased and paid $100 for an item from 620green (Dett) on June 21,2011. It is now Sept. 29 over 3 months and it never arrived. No tracking numbers provided (he has SOMETIMES provided tracking numbers in the past, but it's a foreign postal site and therefore useless unless you can read Chinese. Dett stopped responding to my emails about a month ago or more. BEWARE - read other posts with similar issues with this seller. If you pay by paypal you only have 45 days to dispute - Dett takes a few weeks to ship and another few weeks in transit. When I want a refund, Dett disappears.

I sold some wheels to quick510, I didnt want to ship them but im glad I did, he had fedex pick them up at my house.

I hardly had to do a thing and he saved some good wheels from the scrapper(they where my bros and hr scraps everything uts his deal) good buyer

I sold some wheels to quick510, I didnt want to ship them but im glad I did, he had fedex pick them up at my house.

I hardly had to do a thing and he saved some good wheels from the scrapper(they where my bros and hr scraps everything uts his deal) good buyer

Great Wheels at a great price. RedBanner was excellent to deal with. Packed them up nicely, good communication. I would buy from him again.

Glad to have the wheels for my truck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.