Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow as hell on my seller feedback. Sorry to those it affects.

Buyer feedback for cobra269:

Was where he said he would be, when he said he would be with cash in hand. Easy transaction.

Seller feedback for ricky :

Bought seats and cam lock belts several months ago. Nice guy. I would buy parts from him again.

Thanks again ricky!

Seller feedback for imtb:

Timely shipping. Exactly as described. Thanks! ***** (5stars)

Seller feedback for Radiant-Designer:

Excellent. Great with answering my questions and the packaging of the 620 outer squeegee was EXCELLENT. All items exactly as described and as the pics that he sent me showed. I would also buy parts from him again.

Thanks again!

I think that's everybody....

Picked up some parts off of Chris#51EPGraham, had exactly what i needed, good price and a cool guy to BS with. Great Seller, has the parts you wouldn't think about saving and need.

Little late...thanks, DarcToken, and it was a pleasure doing business with you. Hope your road

trip back from CA went smoothly! It's always good to meet another Datsun guy from near DC.

• Like 1

I'm a bit slow to post feedback, but here are mine:

Chris#51EPGraham: Great seller, heater core was nicely packed and arrived quickly.

DREWSDIME: Great seller too. A/C system was in good shape, and he was a very cool Ratsuner to meet in person.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with either of them!

Bought a rear disc brake kit from toyorotor the other day. He shipped promptly and shipping was more than what he had estimated, so he took care of that.

Communication wasn't that great, so it got me a little worried. Couldn't get in touch with him until I filed a Paypal dispute, to which he responded. I may have jumped the gun a little bit, but I figured that after a week of not hearing anything from someone I hadn't ever dealt with and was somewhat of a mystery to everyone else, that I couldn't be too careful. I never elevated the dispute to a claim, so no harm was done. My apologies, nonetheless.

Package arrived, packed very well. However, the caliper pistons were too corroded to be of use; so despite it being a complete kit, I still need to source new calipers(which I've found to be the most costly pieces of the kit :( ).

I would probably not do business with them again, because although they were on the ball and got it shipped out promptly, the communication and knowledge of the condition of the parts were lacking(I will give them the benefit of the doubt on this one), which will ultimately end up coming out of my pocket. Would I recommend this seller? As long as you know exactly what you're getting(even if the seller doesn't), absolutely.

• Like 1

Completed transactions with joker72z and h2theizzo

both are great sellers and products arrived well packaged and as described. great communication and tracking numbers provided as soon as goods were shipped.

will do business with them in the future. thanks guys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So far everyone I've met, and bought parts from have been awesome. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. Thanks to

Dirtydiesel, for the hood and fenders, and for telling me about this forum.

Wayno, for the 4.88 diff's and the doors

Kwik510, for the plate frame.

Mklotz70, for the 521 disc brake kit.

Datdoug, for the Z22 and L20 blocks.

Man, this place is expensive.

Went shopping for a rear bumper and got an email from PL521SSS. He gave me a price and I even bumped it to ensure he had enough for packing and shipping. Money sent, no bumper. Emails sent, finally an email saying long thanksgiving week end so would ship shortly. A week later, no bumper, no email. Paypal dispute filed and will wait for the refund. Unfortunate but wouldn't do business again.

On the other hand, Darctoken was awesome to deal with, Merlin as well. Great communication, patient and overall good guys. Thanks to them.

jefe de jefes is an awesome seller

+1

I got a radio delete panel for my 620 from jefe de jefes, everything went smoothly.

I got an early 620 grill from Eagle_Adam - a smooth transaction. It showed up well packed (not damaged at all), I'm a happy camper.

I got disc brake brackets from BEEBANI (front zx type & the rear brackets), they look great - still sourcing parts, have yet to install them.

Thank goodness for Ratsun.net

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.