Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, You need to read the entire thread and see all the promises that were not kept, all the times people asked for answers with no reply, and all the excuses. This is no way to do business, if it was a store front, you would never go back if they treated you like this!!

Sadly...this is true. I am now patiently awaiting my refund, that should be easily refunded through paypal, as that is how I paid.

Wonder how long that will take... :(

Just a quick thumbs-up to Yellowdatsun for selling me some quarter panel patches and a fender patch for a sweet deal. Nice to get sheetmetal parts from the desert sent to MA! Packed really nice too.

just completed my first deal with drewsdime. I sent him $25 for for four 200sx center caps and got five - sweet! he also shipped 'em super quick! great deal! thanks, dude!

also got my second set of stickers from gokiburix. the guy puts out quality products and ships 'em quick. thanks!

Just want to say thanks to king bee 66 got me a carb shipped ASAP at a steal of a price.

Just received 720 hood vents from radio too,

Decals from cracker jack will be on the way and I already know he deserves a plus one. So far excellent service and custom vinyl work FTW

Edit

I guess I already gave props to kingbee but he deserves a second mention

Just received a tach and some tail lights from datsunfreak, the parts were packed well and great quality. Price was great, just don't be in a hurry to get them he is very slow to ship, but a nice guy for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.