Buyer/Seller Feedback....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Did a transaction with AZ_L320(Dale) no other words than awesome can describe it. :thumbup:awesome buyer thanks Dale

Also did a transaction with Z Chopper, awesome buyer too.

Thanks Eugene...

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

done quite a few transactions with ratsun members lately:

datrod - bought a WAY cool oil cap - shipped fast - everything was smooth - would happily buy from him again ( and may well if he does more oil caps :P)

jefe de jefes - I recieved a damaged item cus the post office sucks!!! - but he made everything right ASAP would deff but from him again

matter of fact i DID :)

I later bought a peanut head from jefe de jefes and it made it fast and at a good price too!!

Radiant-Designer - I got a package tray for my 620 - was as described and shipped fast - happy to do business again

DatsunDave09 - bought a fob for his push button start system that came in my bro's truck to replace the stupid switch - shipped fast and worked perfectly - would be happy to buy from him again

cl72wagon - bought another shift knob - shipped fast again!! - I'm happy repeat customer

K_trip - sold him a grill and rings - paid fast great communication :)

yello620 - bought a gauge cluster surround from him - as described and met me locally - win/win Sweet truck too!

metalmonkey47 bought some 120 pistons and right - as described and shipped fast

Thanks again to everybody

Did a transaction with AZ_L320(Dale) no other words than awesome can describe it. :thumbup:awesome buyer thanks Dale

Also did a transaction with Z Chopper, awesome buyer too.

Thanks Eugene...

Lou, Thanks man! You were awesome too. The stuff you sent was perfect and just as described! Would definitely buy from you again. Thanks for the fast shipping!

Dale

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou, Thanks man! You were awesome too. The stuff you sent was perfect and just as described! Would definitely buy from you again. Thanks for the fast shipping!

Dale

Glad your happy with it Dale :thumbup:

I fixed the name tho :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased a 13" Grant Steering wheel from ryknot.

Great to deal with. The communication was quick and complete. The product description was right on. Shipping was prompt and the deal went very smoothly. I am very happy with everything and this steering wheel will look awesome on the 510 racecar I am building up.

Just want to say thanks to qwik510 I would do business with him anytime. I bought 68 complete dash and some other parts he packaged very nicely and they were shipped from Maryland all the way to Cali with no problems.

Drewsdime is great to deal with too. Fast payment, great communication too.

Glad the stuff got there ok.

Seeing as we don't have a buyer/seller feedback I figured I'd give my recent experience to let my fellow Ratsun members know these guys were straight up and good people to deal with.

sssr20det510: Good guy I picked up a fender and bumper from him and was a good person to work with.

freaky510: Another good guy he came down hung out and helped me diagnose my brake problem and picked up 510er's spoiler a good guy to deal with.

510er: Another good guy easy to deal with didn't meet in person but was friendly enough over the phone

Need advise. I am apparently computer illiterate because I cannot figure out how to post in my 73 sedan 610 for sale. Could you advise?

go to "datsuns for sale/wanted" click "start new thread" and enter your info. make sure you read the rules for posting in there.

make sure you include: location, price, description and pics if possible.

do it.....now.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Do not buy from DAT620, I've been waiting for 2 years for King Cab window seals that I paid in advance for. He has had nothing but excuses for delays, and now he refuses to answer PMs or emails, so I guess I'm out my $90.90. BEWARE! :(

Do not buy from DAT620, I've been waiting for 2 years for King Cab window seals that I paid in advance for. He has had nothing but excuses for delays, and now he refuses to answer PMs or emails, so I guess I'm out my $90.90. BEWARE! :(

Havent followed that thread, but really, this was not a normal purchasing. He also has stated that he intends to give back the $90. So hold your horses.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7161-620-king-cab-window-gaskets/page__view__findpost__p__626786

So from this quick research, I can only think that I would still buy from him.

Havent followed that thread, but really, this was not a normal purchasing. He also has stated that he intends to give back the $90. So hold your horses.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/7161-620-king-cab-window-gaskets/page__view__findpost__p__626786

So from this quick research, I can only think that I would still buy from him.

I'm with goes2fast, I've been asking for a refund for months only to hear more lies. Leacaen your welcome to spend your money any where you want but you have been warned. Maybe you should read that complete thread, especially the parts where the seals are on their way or Tom will be sending them out soon or excuse, excuse, etc etc etc etc etc.

The reason were not getting our refunds back right know is that Tom has spent our money and now we ALL got to wait MORE. stopping before I get into a rant. I wonder how many other peeps are waiting for a refund. maybe need to start a thread about that. hummmmmm

I'm with goes2fast, I've been asking for a refund for months only to hear more lies. Leacaen your welcome to spend your money any where you want but you have been warned. Maybe you should read that complete thread, especially the parts where the seals are on their way or Tom will be sending them out soon or excuse, excuse, etc etc etc etc etc.

The reason were not getting our refunds back right know is that Tom has spent our money and now we ALL got to wait MORE. stopping before I get into a rant. I wonder how many other peeps are waiting for a refund. maybe need to start a thread about that. hummmmmm

I agree, You need to read the entire thread and see all the promises that were not kept, all the times people asked for answers with no reply, and all the excuses. This is no way to do business, if it was a store front, you would never go back if they treated you like this!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.