Buyer/Seller Feedback....

Met up with Tdaaj today to handle a trade we have been talking about for a few weeks now. Part was in better than described condition with a great price. Thanks again for the deal Ted!

It was nice to finally have a face to put with the name. Equally happy with trade, thank you.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A+ rep for spec-bre!

Got a good deal on parts I, and a few friends needed . Would totaly do business with him again. And if he needed something I'd give him a the best deal I could.

Bad rep for greasemonkey. He is my big brother and I love him ... But... I don't agree with shutting down on conversation.

I know your lurking bro. And I would love to help get some stuff out. I know you have more going on right know than you can explain online but we (our RATSUN tribe) diserve at least some contact. I should still be your friend on face book beciuse I'm your brother and still your friend.

And if you get these guys there stuff, and explain your situation the best you real comfartable it will be understood, and respectable.

" freinds are those who , when you act completely foolish, understand that the condition is not permanent" boch yo . Love ya man.

• Like 1

RedBanner, I gave him so many opportunities to get me the parts, I waited very patiently, understanding that he was really busy. First excuse was they were returned to sender, then he said he had someone else sending the parts, then nothing, then finally he made contact and it seemed like he was going to come through, but then nothing. I even sent mail to the paypal address, his ex-GF replied and said he was supposed to be getting me the stuff, sounded llike he was on the road a lot. Latey I have lost patience and have been a little harsh on text to him, but I just can't understand now how someone can just ignore the fact that they took $150.00 from someone and then sleep at night knowing they stole money from a family at this time of the year when most really need it. I don't know about anyone else but I don't have $150.00 to just throw in the trash, I would have rather gave that money to someone who really needed it feed the family. I don't forget, but I do forgive.

1+ for micro, " shure that's enough $?" Lols great buyer seller and giver.

+2 for izzo, had a trans and clutch I desperately need, didn't have the $ so he fronted it to me! Woot nicka woot!plplus he delivered, and then crime me 240 miles to pumpkins BBQ lol. Barely even even creeped on me :lol:

1+ for micro, " shure that's enough $?" Lols great buyer seller and giver.

+2 for izzo, had a trans and clutch I desperately need, didn't have the $ so he fronted it to me! Woot nicka woot!plplus he delivered, and then crime me 240 miles to pumpkins BBQ lol. Barely even even creeped on me :lol:

Haha you threw a down payment, were good man. Glad it went to someone who needed it rather than just wanted it. This way you won't have to change a trans on the side of the road with shims, a generator, and 110 welder :rofl:

• Like 1

Many props to metalmonkey47! He sold me a set of rims with tires on it. Went to his house to pick them up. Really nice guy and his 620 is pretty sweet. Always nice to meet memebers and I can't thank him enough for holding them for me over Thanksgiving since it was hectic with me getting married, etc.

Thanks Matt!

Huge shout out to MYDAILYROUTINE!!!!! he sold me a 620 gauge bezel, packed it better than ive ever had something packed and sent to me and included a free copy of S3 with chads 620 drift truck on it!!!!!

B914021F-1B68-4D07-A89A-157F033BE1D7-20825-00000B3B8BE1526E_zpse16ffa5a.jpg

Awesome dude, good communication, good price, great packaging, Id happily do it all again

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.