Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought izzo's truck, neither of us expected what was to come! Great guy and did whatever he could to help me get back on the road!

DTP, I didn't buy from him but I picked up a transmission to deliver, super nice guy and just as long as you tell him what's going on, he's super understandable about changing of plans!

Janksun --- A real nice dude and very good guy to deal with ! Straight shooter. He transported a transmission for me and Deans510 for cheap.

We didn't get a good chance to chat since he had a 12-13 hour road home journey ahead of him. Thanks again for stopping by Janksun !

Draynor1995 --- Super nice dude to deal with. He picked up an Engine from me. No huss fuss and a very smooth transaction. Thankyou Draynor1995.

zhrink --- A very polite person and excellent to deal with. I shipped a bumper to him across the states and he was very happy :). Fast fast payment and constant contact. I appreciate it zhrink

MicroMachinery --- One in a million to deal with. Don't miss out dealing with this guy !! Detail orientated Super honest and legit seller. Thanks again Micro !!!

Deans510 --- I really appreciate how detailed and the constant contact that was given. It was a pleasure dealing with him , and wouldn't hesistate again. Greatly appreciated Deans510 !! Thanks

San Maru --- Awesome guy and payment was right there when he stated. Was a pleasure and look forward to dealing with him more !

Draker --- Very nice guy to chat with and even better to deal with ! He got some cool parts ,,, It's too bad we couldn't chat a little longer as he had a longer trip/day ahead of him. Thanks so much again Draker !!! I Looking forward to dealing with this one again.

MetalMonkey47 --- Really nice dude and polite.  ((  I was understanding with the delay when he said his wheel fell off again :rofl: ....)))  No really though ,.. A well structured tactful youngman that is great to deal with ! He wen't the extra 1.5 miles to correct a problem that he didn't cause or have control of !!! AWESOME !!! Thanks so much again :thumbup:

punkmilhouse --- really polite and a good guy to deal with. fast payment and hoping he can put some of those parts to good use !

Kirden --- Don't miss dealing with this one ,,, when he says he will do something ,,, he does it RIGHT THERE ! Excellent buyer and a very understanding individual .. Thanks again man ! :cool:

Kirotech --- Fast fast payment , patient , and a good guy ! thanks again Kirotech

rat-a-dat-dat --- Very nice guy and transaction wen't awesome. He came by and picked up his goodies and was very happy ! Thanks again man :)

tognot --- a nice dude , very communicative ,  and a really relaxed individual. fast payment. Viya con dios ! thanks man

laotsu --- nice dude , patient , and a fast payment and was a pleasure to deal with ! Appreciated !

WAGONJON --- sounds like a really cool dude and a hell of a nice guy ! Everything was exactly how he said it would be ! Thanks much :thumbup:

I have more feedback to post , but will have to do it later.

Some guy named jbuck281 on here was maybe trying to scam me.

After sending me a PM, he said to contact him via email.  I did and he was offering what looked like a dang nice unused and ported U67.  He claimed to be from Indiana, and he would only take Western Union or Moneygram as payment.  I told him Paypal was the only way I would be making this transaction (for the buyer protections).  He tried to convince me that he's honest, and then he made excuses as to why his Paypal account wouldn't work.  Next he offered half payment, shipment, and then the other half payment upon receipt, i.e. potentially ripped off for less money.

I didn't make the deal.  Maybe he was honest?  But it would have been stupid to send any money to him.

Jbuck281 also contacted me with exactly what I wanted. I did not contact him back because someone had updated their status that day saying to watch out for him. Unless this guy has a Datsun warehouse somewhere I don't see how he could have everything we need, and if he does have a warehouse, someone would probably know about it or I would think they would have better payment options.

Did he send you a dump truck full or packing peanuts as well? He loves those peanuts I think. Really awesome seller even if it takes an hour to get the peanuts away from the dogs...

HEY NOW!!! maybe next time ill send you stuff with no packing peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

Thats what you get from a guy that runs a fulfillment/shipping dept for a living :D

It's been about 3 weeks and I just found a couple more peanuts in my apartment. They won't go away!! :rofl:

I recently ordered a '68 grill emblem from qwik510 and he was great to deal with- shipped it quickly, provided a tracking number, and insured it as well!  Recommended to do business with  :thumbup:

Great dealing with you too. Glad you are happy with it.

Some guy named jbuck281 on here was maybe trying to scam me.

After sending me a PM, he said to contact him via email.  I did and he was offering what looked like a dang nice unused and ported U67.  He claimed to be from Indiana, and he would only take Western Union or Moneygram as payment.  I told him Paypal was the only way I would be making this transaction (for the buyer protections).  He tried to convince me that he's honest, and then he made excuses as to why his Paypal account wouldn't work.  Next he offered half payment, shipment, and then the other half payment upon receipt, i.e. potentially ripped off for less money.

I didn't make the deal.  Maybe he was honest?  But it would have been stupid to send any money to him.

great ...giving j slang names a bad name ... thanks jbuckfuck........

• Like 1

Thank you Kirden! Workshirts are coming soon. And thank you everyone who's been ordering for following the instructions for orders. It can be a real nightmare to keep a whole bunch of orders straight if customers don't follow certain protocol. Out of all my clients, Ratsun, you are my favorite :D

Janksun --- A real nice dude and very good guy to deal with ! Straight shooter. He transported a transmission for me and Deans510 for cheap.

We didn't get a good chance to chat since he had a 12-13 hour road home journey ahead of him. Thanks again for stopping by Janksun !

Draynor1995 --- Super nice dude to deal with. He picked up an Engine from me. No huss fuss and a very smooth transaction. Thankyou Draynor1995.

zhrink --- A very polite person and excellent to deal with. I shipped a bumper to him across the states and he was very happy :). Fast fast payment and constant contact. I appreciate it zhrink

MicroMachinery --- One in a million to deal with. Don't miss out dealing with this guy !! Detail orientated Super honest and legit seller. Thanks again Micro !!!

Thanks again DTP! Pleasure to do bussiness with

Deans510 --- I really appreciate how detailed and the constant contact that was given. It was a pleasure dealing with him , and wouldn't hesistate again. Greatly appreciated Deans510 !! Thanks

San Maru --- Awesome guy and payment was right there when he stated. Was a pleasure and look forward to dealing with him more !

Draker --- Very nice guy to chat with and even better to deal with ! He got some cool parts ,,, It's too bad we couldn't chat a little longer as he had a longer trip/day ahead of him. Thanks so much again Draker !!! I Looking forward to dealing with this one again.

MetalMonkey47 --- Really nice dude and polite. (( I was understanding with the delay when he said his wheel fell off again :rofl: ....))) No really though ,.. A well structured tactful youngman that is great to deal with ! He wen't the extra 1.5 miles to correct a problem that he didn't cause or have control of !!! AWESOME !!! Thanks so much again :thumbup:

punkmilhouse --- really polite and a good guy to deal with. fast payment and hoping he can put some of those parts to good use !

Kirden --- Don't miss dealing with this one ,,, when he says he will do something ,,, he does it RIGHT THERE ! Excellent buyer and a very understanding individual .. Thanks again man ! :cool:

Kirotech --- Fast fast payment , patient , and a good guy ! thanks again Kirotech

rat-a-dat-dat --- Very nice guy and transaction wen't awesome. He came by and picked up his goodies and was very happy ! Thanks again man :)

tognot --- a nice dude , very communicative , and a really relaxed individual. fast payment. Viya con dios ! thanks man

laotsu --- nice dude , patient , and a fast payment and was a pleasure to deal with ! Appreciated !

WAGONJON --- sounds like a really cool dude and a hell of a nice guy ! Everything was exactly how he said it would be ! Thanks much :thumbup:

I have more feedback to post , but will have to do it later.

Thanks again DTP! Pleasure to do bussiness with

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.