Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thanks to DREWSDIME for meeting me today in person to sell me some mudflaps. Not only was he patient waiting for me to get there, he was also too nice to interrupt my yakking to tell me to hit the road so he could get dinner :rofl: Thanks again Jeff :thumbup:

Kirden - great buyer, sent him a grill and UPS sent it back in 1000 pieces, didnt get mad or demanding and worked with me in regards to sourcing a new one. In the end UPS paid me and he got an early style with 3 rings and a grill badge instead!!!! would gladly help him again 

Kirden - great buyer, sent him a grill and UPS sent it back in 1000 pieces, didnt get mad or demanding and worked with me in regards to sourcing a new one. In the end UPS paid me and he got an early style with 3 rings and a grill badge instead!!!! would gladly help him again 

Damn, in pieces huh? Like how? All bent up and broken? 

69 grill with rings? What are rings? hehehe

I have bought several items on Ratsun. Here is my seller feedback list. 

chris67: Datsun 320 - Awesome guy. Made the transaction really simple, even waited around on a Sunday for the shipper to come pick the car up. 

Dime Dave: Orange shift knob for my buddies wagon - This was a while go, but I remember the shipping was quick and the shift knob looked great.

spec - bre: Choke cable - Another great ratsun transaction. Got what I ordered quick. Would buy from again any time.

Screamer 510: Dog dish hubcaps - fast shipping, great price on some used hubcaps.

Ultramagnus: MSD ignition - Well packaged and in good condition / price for a  used ignition.

Dotti Blue: Rear corner markers - another great ratsun seller.

71DIMER: Decals - The decals look great! thanks again.

Cl72 wagon: one of my best experiences so far. Was really helpful, let me design my shift knob log and send him the file. Finished product looked fantastic. 

BURLEIGH: SU carbs - really helpful and quick communication. He's selling a lot of stuff, don't hesitate to buy from this seller.

TristinGrind: Matchbox dizzy - My only rocky experience buying from the forum. Sent payment Nov 16 and still don't have the part. He tried sending it but it was undeliverable. I confirmed the address but for some reason it didn't go through. He said he would try to re ship it to a different address, but I haven't heard back from him since last month. Getting a little nervous about this one. 

Damn, in pieces huh? Like how? All bent up and broken? 

69 grill with rings? What are rings? hehehe

Like a 620 late model grill wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed up with 2 - 3 inches of packing peanuts on all side that came back in no less than 8 pieces :P And rings are those things you give a women wen you want your sex life to end ;) 

• Like 2
Like a 620 late model grill wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed up with 2 - 3 inches of packing peanuts on all side that came back in no less than 8 pieces :P And rings are those things you give a women wen you want your sex life to end ;)

True story...

TristinGrind: Matchbox dizzy - My only rocky experience buying from the forum. Sent payment Nov 16 and still don't have the part. He tried sending it but it was undeliverable. I confirmed the address but for some reason it didn't go through. He said he would try to re ship it to a different address, but I haven't heard back from him since last month. Getting a little nervous about this one. 

Just wanted to post an update on this. TristinGrind got in touch with me, and it turns out the distributor was damaged during the return trip when it was undeliverable the first time. He gave me my refund and let me know what happened. Things happen during shipping, that's definitely not the sellers fault. He returned my money right away. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks again Tristin, and sorry they trashed your dizzy. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.