Buyer/Seller Feedback....

Had excellent experiences and would buy again from:

cl72wagon - love my green billet shift knob. It's pretty much the only think on my project list I've been able to complete

CrackerJack - great product and bonus points for deciphering my delirious 3am sticker orders

Fisch - the 1600 Streetfighter print is just plain badass, and was delivered quickly and in perfect condition

I also bought a gas door and rear view mirror from canibeat. The mirror glass arrived broken due to poor packaging, but he made it right, which is what's important. I would buy from him again. Especially if he invests in some bubble wrap. Lol

• Like 1
  • Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A public apology to B210GX, Germ_555, and Kirotech for me being a dumbass. I sold them some stuff and took waaaaay too long to ship it because of some problems I won't go into. All three of these guys have been very cool about it, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to do business with.  :thumbup:

Now, doing business with me? Can't really recommend you do that...   :sweat:

Again, sorry guys for being a dumbass.   :blush:

A public apology to B210GX, Germ_555, and Kirotech for me being a dumbass. I sold them some stuff and took waaaaay too long to ship it because of some problems I won't go into. All three of these guys have been very cool about it, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to do business with.  :thumbup:

Now, doing business with me? Can't really recommend you do that...   :sweat:

Again, sorry guys for being a dumbass.   :blush:

Props man! Shit happens. Sometimes Datsun's aren't the only thing going on in your world. 

Bought some tools from Janksun in March.  Transaction went smoothly, though he hasn't responded to a couple of PM's I've sent since then.  Not sure if he hasn't seen them, or is ignoring me.  Oh well... actual transaction was fine.

Redbanner --- GREAT member to deal with :thumbup: and has class. Don't miss out !

Thanks much again :thumbup: and come back anytime Redbanner glad to have ya !

dtp is a super duper number one a+ seller!!!!!! look farward to moving more stuff from his garage into mine :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

dtp is a super duper number one a+ seller!!!!!! look farward to moving more stuff from his garage into mine :lol: :lol:

:thumbup: .... hahahaha our garages have their destiny's set on it and feel free to adopt more datsun orphan parts ... I know they're going to a good home :lol:

Morrisun, B210GX, Germ_555, and Kirotech.

Are their parts on the way?

They will be this weekend, assuming Morrisun still wants his. There was some debate. I'll send tracking numbers to the guys ASAP. 

What's the status on this?

Camtron, Cool guy.

He ordered a part from me and Paid promptly. Would def sell to him again without any worries.

Sentiments returned 100%!

I received my new ignition bezel really quickly and it looks fantastic! Excellent quality and price. Can't wait to get it installed :)

• Like 1

I want to give a BIG THUMBS-UP to MARS 510. :thumbup:

I bought a set of '69 510 rear side marker from him. I had been looking for a set for a while so I was a bit excited to seal the deal on them :hyper: .

We worked out payment with a personal check with the understanding he could hold off on shipping until it cleared his bank account. He must have been checking it hourly because the parts were on there way the day it cleared. They were well packed and shipped in a USPS Priotity Mail small flat rate box (cheap, just over $5)

MARS 510 it was a pleasure doing business with you. The marker lights are going to look very cool on the dash of my 510 vintage racecar as warning lights!

:thumbup:  for a straight-up, no BS deal.

Bought a sunroof from Farmer.. I bought it thinking I was going to have to pull the on in my car out and replace it entirely.. When I received it in the mail... it was the EXACT same sunroof from the 70's... crazy. Never thought I'd find another one.

Everything was as described and good communication. Woo hoo!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.