Buyer/Seller Feedback....

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this guy is on this forum or not. I would imagine so. This was a negotiation on 510realm for hubcaps and a turn signal lense. The seller has the handle ajen68510. I asked him for a quote for shipping this past Friday Dec. 14th apparently he responded that night but I was logged off and was busy all day Saturday. I logged on to the realm today to find two messages. One was the shipping quotes, the other was informing me that, because he didn't hear from me, they were offered to some one else. Wow!!! He's got a bunch of stuff for sale over on the realm but I won't be dealing with him any more after this. It's his right as a seller to conduct his business as he sees fit, but I don't have to like it. Thanks for nothing.

Huge shout out to MYDAILYROUTINE!!!!! he sold me a 620 gauge bezel, packed it better than ive ever had something packed and sent to me and included a free copy of S3 with chads 620 drift truck on it!!!!!

B914021F-1B68-4D07-A89A-157F033BE1D7-208

Awesome dude, good communication, good price, great packaging, Id happily do it all again

Great Issue! Got it myself!

SR20DETdatsun510 is the man.this guy is first class all the way.I bought both sets of the flag mirriors and they were every bit of awesome and better.I would have this guys children,i just love it when you come across a guy like this and is first class and he treated me first class,all i can say is this how you sell things to people and treat them like myself with the up most respect.

Thank you again and i will buy from this guy again. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

SR20DETdatsun510 is the man.this guy is first class all the way.I bought both sets of the flag mirriors and they were every bit of awesome and better.I would have this guys children,i just love it when you come across a guy like this and is first class and he treated me first class,all i can say is this how you sell things to people and treat them like myself with the up most respect.

Thank you again and i will buy from this guy again. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

You made it easy MrBigTanker! Thanks :thumbup:

I want to send a BIG thanks to all of those who've been letting me buy their extra shit.!!!

yello620 - TONS of knowledge & FAST shipping

Seeker>620KC - fast shipping, super nice guy

MYDAILYROUTINE - HUGE THANKS. You're a ruler.!! 

All stand up dudes with good communication & FAST shipping  

My public apology goes out to Seeker>620KC, and the Ratsun community. Things went awry with his vinyl order. He ordered in November and will still be waiting until Monday for the rest of his order to arrive (WTF!!!!!). I don't have much to say for myself except "I'm sorry..." Ratsun is a big part of my life, and I'd rather not screw it up like I have done to most other things in my life lately. I'll step up my game and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.