• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

Mike, are you ok, after seeing this?  We got yer back, my friend!! 😎👍

I'm OK but I do worry about my neighbors to the south.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, john510 said:

I read that the ad was designed to infuriate liberals. Looks like it worked. If I use Trump and Trudeau in the same sentence will there be twice the anger ? 

Good idea. I can use the same shit umbrella for both.

• Haha 1

Satan gave us Biden. If Biden and his pack of Hellhounds have their way. There will be no elections in November. Merica will be nothing more than a big radio-active crater.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, paradime said:

I have a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Trump posted that???? If he did his ego and narcissism was masterfully manipulated by the Lincoln project. 

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, paradime said:

Well, there are Biblical prophecies, regarding "a man", a prophet, that steps up & fights for his people, near "the end times".  I am not an expert on scripture, so I can not quote, but if you are interested, I can get more info (I'm pretty sure you would not be seriously interested, but that is OK!) 😉🙏  The other angle, is that Trump DOES have a pretty good sense of humor (which is healthy & often obnoxious) & like the eclipse video (above), it is a strong jab/poke for the left, which Trump is quite good at doing!!  He knows that it infuriates them & he obviously does not care, obviously is not afraid of them..............😎👍 I think he's just DREAMY!!!! 😂😘🤩

Edited by yenpit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes it will bug the left but I think he's reading the lunatic MAGA and what they will take away from this. I've been around long enough to know that it's unlikely that I'm so special that the end times just happen to be while I'm here. The end times have been prophesied since the bible was thought up and every generation that gets a little shit in their eye starts going on and on about it. If anything Trump is more likely to be the anti-Christ, not the friggin' savior. Give your heads a big shake. I bet you anything that under that blond hair piece I prophesy you'll find ...

image.jpeg.8da2113a1d912d25fcd00330a5849e68.jpeg   

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'm OK but I do worry about my neighbors to the south.

Don't worry about us. You have it a lot worse up there. I'd take Biden over Trudeau anytime. How's that carbon tax working out ? 

• Haha 2

Dunnow. Did you think I follow Canadian shit? How's the Hush Money trial coming, next Monday? Hows an ex president selling sneakers and bibles? Begging for money. Going to jail. and then there's Biden? you think I have it worse up here? image.png.8b45e6f2925c613c5010158d55678a80.png Please shake your head.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yes it will bug the left but I think he's reading the lunatic MAGA and what they will take away from this. I've been around long enough to know that it's unlikely that I'm so special that the end times just happen to be while I'm here. The end times have been prophesied since the bible was thought up and every generation that gets a little shit in their eye starts going on and on about it. If anything Trump is more likely to be the anti-Christ, not the friggin' savior. Give your heads a big shake. I bet you anything that under that blond hair piece I prophesy you'll find ...

There is no danger of the "end of times" anytime soon, which actually makes me a little sad. People cherry pick the end of days scriptures all the time. Remind them the temple must be rebuilt BEFORE the second coming. The gold infested temple on the land that has been in conflict for how many years? There are more steps but if or when the temple is rebuilt, I will still dismiss the "end of times" folks, but at least they will have something.

The same as there will be no "Revolution" any time soon. I tell myself it is for the better, because my days of being a fighter have gone by, but it saddens me because I realize how shitty the situation will need to become before enough people will fight to give, even a slim hope for victory. I went to Mexico in the 80's before NAFTA and there was a guy who was grabbed by the police for cutting the legs off his kid so his kid would be more sympathetic and bring in more money begging from tourists. The guy said he did it to feed his other kids because they were starving. So, before organized crime, before organized revolution, hell before grabbing the first fat gringo and gutting him for his wallet, that guy thought "I should mutilate my child." I don't hold hope for the general public fighting 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yes it will bug the left but I think he's reading the lunatic MAGA and what they will take away from this. I've been around long enough to know that it's unlikely that I'm so special that the end times just happen to be while I'm here. The end times have been prophesied since the bible was thought up and every generation that gets a little shit in their eye starts going on and on about it. If anything Trump is more likely to be the anti-Christ, not the friggin' savior. Give your heads a big shake. I bet you anything that under that blond hair piece I prophey you'll find ...

The mark should be on the wrist or forehead. The old argument is the mark would be a barcode, the new argument is the mark will be the scar where the chip is implanted. The new argument has better traction as some companies are allowing employees to embed access chips in their wrists. The prophecy says something about the mark be necessary for commerce, I forget the wording and too lazy too look it up. But, the wrist embeded chip that acts like a bankcard, seems very plausible. There are wrist embeded chips for health records for people with chronic issues. There are already chips and trackers for pets, which we know is beta testing for kids and then the "vulnerable" and then everybody. But, the embeded chips and trackers will allow you to get deliveries and everything else brought right to YOU, where ever you are, when ever you order, you will never lose the embeded chip and you will probably be able to play games so Satan Schmatan

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Dunnow. Did you think I follow Canadian shit? How's the Hush Money trial coming, next Monday? Hows an ex president selling sneakers and bibles? Begging for money. Going to jail. and then there's Biden? you think I have it worse up here? image.png.8b45e6f2925c613c5010158d55678a80.png Please shake your head.

You're not even aware of Trudeaus carbon tax but Trump bothers you ? You're paying too much attention to the wrong things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, john510 said:

You're not even aware of Trudeaus carbon tax but Trump bothers you ? You're paying too much attention to the wrong things. 

Carbon tax, sure, don't care, I don't buy gas. For the last 25 years working I rode 50 miles a week to work. Now I walk. My wife is a financial advisor and is on top of it. I place my attention where ever I like, but thanks. Let me return the comment, Trump should bother you.

US politics (Trump mostly) is far more entertaining, interesting, a rolling dumpster fire heading down the alley to November Fifth street intersection.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Yes it will bug the left but I think he's reading the lunatic MAGA and what they will take away from this.

You know your country is in the crapper when the phrase "make your country(America) great again" is used as a form of insult. 

If Trump keeps his word on even 1 of these promises, it'll be a big win for this country. Funny this woke woman probably unintentionally converted 1 or 2 dems over to the right side 😆. What a joke these people are. Oh Trump please don't improve the current state of this country. 😭 

The only thing I don't agree with personally, is the January 6 part. I don't care if there were government agents provoking the situation. Noone forced anyone to do anything that day. Those dumbasses attacked a government building on their own freewill. You commit a crime you have to pay for it. Screw those jackasses.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, IZRL said:

You know your country is in the crapper when the phrase "make your country(America) great again" is used as a form of insult. 

If Trump keeps his word on even 1 of these promises, it'll be a big win for this country. Funny this woman probably convert 1 or 2 dems over to the right side 😆. What a joke these people are. Oh Trump please don't improve the current state of this country. 😭 

Getting rid of and rooting out WOKENESS would be a start.  I'd be worried about the others coming to pass.

• Like 2
On 4/10/2024 at 12:09 AM, paradime said:

From NBC

Did God personally make Donald J. Trump and present him as a gift to Americans? A group of Trump supporters called the “Dilley Meme Team” created a video making the case. The video quickly made its way across the MAGA-net, and was shared by the former president, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Trump’s spiritual adviser Paula White-Cain.

• Like 1

Christ on crutches, wtf has happened down there? It's unbelievable what religious people will allow to be fed them. They eat it up without question and ask for more. Where are the religious scholars screaming anti-christ!!!!

Like I said months ago about the Chinese curse in '24: "May you live in interesting times". It's been interesting and going to be even more interesting.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, yenpit said:

Well, there are Biblical prophecies, regarding "a man", a prophet, that steps up & fights for his people, near "the end times".  I am not an expert on scripture, so I can not quote, but if you are interested, I can get more info (I'm pretty sure you would not be seriously interested, but that is OK!) 😉🙏  The other angle, is that Trump DOES have a pretty good sense of humor (which is healthy & often obnoxious) & like the eclipse video (above), it is a strong jab/poke for the left, which Trump is quite good at doing!!  He knows that it infuriates them & he obviously does not care, obviously is not afraid of them..............😎👍 I think he's just DREAMY!!!! 😂😘🤩

Trump eclipsing the sun, selling sneakers, shilling the bible, begging on line for monetary hand outs, outrageous tweets and wrapping himself in the flag and much much more. This is a former president? running for office again?? What this is, is proof that Trump has a missing or damaged shame gene.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, IZRL said:

If Trump keeps his word on even 1 of these promises, it'll be a big win for this country. Funny this woke woman probably unintentionally converted 1 or 2 dems over to the right side 😆.

I actually agree with about 90% or so of the things she mentioned.  I can live with the things I don't agree with and call that a win.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, IZRL said:

If Trump keeps his word on even 1 of these promises, it'll be a big win for this country. Funny this woke woman probably unintentionally converted 1 or 2 dems over to the right side 😆. What a joke these people are. Oh Trump please don't improve the current state of this country. 😭 

The only thing I don't agree with personally, is the January 6 part. I don't care if there were government agents provoking the situation. Noone forced anyone to do anything that day. Those dumbasses attacked a government building on their own freewill. You commit a crime you have to pay for it. Screw those jackasses.

3 hours ago, Duncan said:

I actually agree with about 90% or so of the things she mentioned.  I can live with the things I don't agree with and call that a win.

I agree with the presenter I think its one hell of a campaign ad.

• Like 3