Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Putin is a puss. Russia is supposed to be badass but there incompetent (like putin) in the Ukraine war, I mean military operation? Yeah yeah Ukraine is propped up by the west but GD watch how stupid the Russian soldiers are. Oh wait they are under trained prisoners. 

Putin was a KGB agent. I doubt he's a puss. And just to make things clear, I don't like him or support what he's doing.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

Putin was a KGB agent. I doubt he's a puss. And just to make things clear, I don't like him or support what he's doing.

Thanks for the clarification. He may have been a tough guy at one point in his life. Now he is weak and has surrounded himself with people who do the dirty work. Things like throwing people out of windows (lots of people) who oppose him. Russia would be better off with out him but they are so brain washed to think him is the greatest? 

2 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Thanks for the clarification. He may have been a tough guy at one point in his life. Now he is weak and has surrounded himself with people who do the dirty work. Things like throwing people out of windows (lots of people) who oppose him. Russia would be better off with out him but they are so brain washed to think him is the greatest? 

You're absolutely right, Russia is full of sissies. You better watch out Russia, you don't want to piss off the Rainbow Brigade. I wonder who's the weaker Leader out of these three countries? Could you imagine what the leader of Russia or China would have done to the clown that allowed the US Army recruitment ad to be released if it had been done in their country? Another soul would've been thrown out a window and rightfully so IMO 😆.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Do you have that army recruitment ad???? WOKE or not it doesn't really matter who pulls the trigger or pushes the button does it?

China's army would be the most ineffectual. It may be large but has never fought in an actual war. It is somewhat dangerous because it has never been taught the lesson of caution. This is why I said wars are necessary to the US to keep the tip of the blade sharp and rust free. It sharpens tactics and responses to innovations by the enemy. You can't get that from showy war games. This is also true of the Chinese navy. They are bottled up in China by mountains and vast deserts and very limited access to the oceans by countries not particularly friendly to them. Their greatest asset is stealing technology from other countries so I assume that the US allows them to steal only outdated stuff or even dead end innovations that waste time and money to explore. At the present China is spiraling the drain, still dangerous but becoming less so.

Russia has some tech but again some of it stolen. It's the largest resource filled country in the world but it's political theology holds it back. The West has successfully contained it from spreading via NATO and SEATO and both diplomatically and militarily. It needs a political change. It's blunder into Ukraine is shockingly head shaking. No war can be won without air superiority. It's belief that the war would last at most a few weeks is staggeringly inept, it's tactics are still WW2 relying on meat wave attacks.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, IZRL said:

You're absolutely right, Russia is full of sissies. You better watch out Russia, you don't want to piss off the Rainbow Brigade. I wonder who's the weaker Leader out of these three countries? Could you imagine what the leader of Russia or China would have done to the clown that allowed the US Army recruitment ad to be released if it had been done in their country? Another soul would've been thrown out a window and rightfully so IMO 😆.

SWEET Mother Mary - Alright, I knew it was bad, but every bunch of grunts complains the bunch following "have it easy" I was in after striking basic training recruits was banned and those that came before couldn't believe the service was going so soft. BUT SON of a BITCH. Who is this ad for? Why couldn't one of the American moms been flat top butch and pushing her daughter, waking her up at 5am ROCKY style to run, practice close quarter arms and shoot. Lest we forget, little miss American is firing missiles that maim and kill. Just because she does it far away from a desk with a rainbow flag, doesn't make her targets any less dead. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Do you have that army recruitment ad???? WOKE or not it doesn't really matter who pulls the trigger or pushes the button does it?

Therein lies the problem. There's a reason they're putting out these fruity recruitment ads. I believe they're trying to dig themselves out of the hole they put themselves in(dumb and dumber). The left have been so busy wokefying/sissyfying males in the education system that they're starting to run low on potential recruits to put out all the fires they're instigating. 

I was thinking about this recently. The radical leftist who are currently in office are trying to instigate a world war. But their children and all the fruitcakes that they're pushing out of the liberal education conveyor belt. Are not going to be the ones who are going put their lives on the line to defend this country. It's going to be the sons of  conservatives / Trump supporters who are going to be fighting that war.

Let's be real. Those cupcakes they're trying to intice with those woke ads are not going to join the military. And even if they did join. What are they going to do? Sit in front of enemy tanks with orange vests holding "just stop war" banners. Or maybe scream and yell at them to death. Or maybe teach the enemy about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). That war would break a record on the least amount of rounds fired in battle. All enemy forces would have to do to destroy their fragile little souls would be to, take a loud speaker, start out by asking them an extremely difficult question like "what is a woman?" to disorient them. Follow that up with brutally miss gendering the tar out of them. Then hit them with a wrong pronoun or two. And lastly finish them off by telling them that men can't get pregnant 😖 😫 😵.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

As I said it doesn't matter who or how WOKE they are to push a button or remote operate a drone. Much of future wars won't be one on one humans but machines far away from the video screen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, IZRL said:

Apples to Yubari Melons. The recruitment ads from China and Russia are aimed at grunt enlistment. The US ad is aimed at officer recruitment to run high tech programs like the Patriot Missile Defense System. "Badass" isn't on the list of requirements. These nurds go through a 6 weak Direct Commission Course, not basic training like insists. 

Okay guys, who do you want fighting for you when it counts ? Army Rangers, Navy Seals and Marines or a bunch of woke computer jockeys that know how to push a button ? How about a trans Admiral leading the charge ? Tough guys go all the way for the win. The others ? Probably ask permission before they pick up a gun and use it. Our military recruitment is way down because of this woke shit. Why would that be ? 

• Like 2

No one leads the charge these days, this isn't the eighteenth century. If, I was in harm's way, sure, a special forces team come rescue me. For everything else it's whoever can get the job done, being the best 'gamer'. At one time people poo pooed women and gays being in the military. It's just an ad.

14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

No one leads the charge these days, this isn't the eighteenth century. If, I was in harm's way, sure, a special forces team come rescue me. For everything else it's whoever can get the job done, being the best 'gamer'. At one time people poo pooed women and gays being in the military. It's just an ad.

If you're in harms way stick to calling a gamer for help. 

• Haha 1
On 3/26/2024 at 8:02 PM, john510 said:

No man gets to screw Maddow. Only women do.

She sure is a "butch"!! 🤣🤮

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

And if you're in harms was of an ICBM traveling 15K mph, stick to calling a grunt for help. 

1 hour ago, john510 said:

To each according to their abilities. Grunts for the heavy lifting and Gamers for precision ordnance delivery.

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

As I said it doesn't matter who or how WOKE they are to push a button or remote operate a drone. Much of future wars won't be one on one humans but machines far away from the video screen.

Why are we even having a conversation about what these woke kids are going to do in the military. They aren't going to join the military. They are being taught in our liberal education system to hate this country. Most young liberals and many old liberals. Believe the American flag is a symbol of racism. I don't care how fruity they make these ads to try and entice their brainwashed confused woke spawn. They are not going to fight for something they don't care about. Also you guys are talking about these fragile kids pushing buttons. You guys make it sound so simple. Ok if they are only given the option of pushing two buttons, one labeled "bang bang" and the other labeled "boom" then yes I'm sure they could handle it. But no, those positions require competence, intelligence, and a set of balls. None of which are currently part of the curriculum at our colleges. These kids come out the other end of our education system more useless, ignorant and more unprepared for the real world than they were going in. They're dumber and more disconnected from reality today, than any other time in history.

The left has gone way too far with the agenda to feminize boys. To the point where I believe they're going to be forced to reinstate the draft to get bodies in the military. Which isn't going to do us any good either way. But as I said before, none of our government's recent moves points to them wanting or expecting us to win the future super power contest.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1

Three examples is hardly statistically relevant, but I know what you mean. "competence, intelligence, and a set of balls." are not usually in the same sentence in fact they are closer to mutually exclusive. Competence and intelligence for the strategy and button pushing and competence and a set of balls, for the boots on the ground operations.

I really don't see what this has to do with a recruitment ad but I totally get dissing WOKENESS.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, IZRL said:

Why are we even having a conversation about what these woke kids are going to do in the military. They aren't going to join the military. They are being taught in our liberal education system to hate this country. Most young liberals and many old liberals. Believe the American flag is a symbol of racism. I don't care how fruity they make these ads to try and entice their brainwashed confused woke spawn. They are not going to fight for something they don't care about. Also you guys are talking about these fragile kids pushing buttons. You guys make it sound so simple. Ok if they are only given the option of pushing two buttons, one labeled "bang bang" and the other labeled "boom" then yes I'm sure they could handle it. But no, those positions require competence, intelligence, and a set of balls. None of which are currently part of the curriculum at our colleges. These kids come out the other end of our education system more useless, ignorant and more unprepared for the real world than they were going in. They're dumber and more disconnected from reality today, than any other time in history.

The left has gone way too far with the agenda to feminize boys. To the point where I believe they're going to be forced to reinstate the draft to get bodies in the military. Which isn't going to do us any good either way. But as I said before, none of our government's recent moves points to them wanting or expecting us to win the future super power contest.

Lots of dumb cunt stuff

• Haha 1