2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

My wife has a Rav4 and it shuts off at lights or any time you let of the gas while driving. On take offs if you don't hit it too hard the battery gets you going and you can drive several blocks on it before the stored energy is depleted and the engine is re started. Under ideal conditions the engine only keeps the vehicle rolling once moving or at higher speeds or under demand of more power. The battery is also charged when decelerating with the engine off. So a lot of normally wasted energy is captured and stored and used without the engine on or together with it on. It does run on gas so not tied to charge rate.

Here in BC we have lots of hydro power so basically almost zero emission electricity. I'm not too thrilled by easily damaged battery placement (under side of vehicle) and resulting catastrophic failure or equally catastrophic replacement costs. Still, a gas tank with only 10 gallons, each cup full equal to the burning energy in 14 sticks of dynamite inside the cabin....    

Early 2dr or 4dr RAV4??  I know a guy that collects the early 2dr's!! 😎

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Climate Change is just an excuse the far left wackos are using to try and depopulate this planet, but in 2016 Trump won the election, they have hated him since as he stopped the far-left wackos with their agenda dead in their tracks, they lost the Congress at that time also and had no power, the hate they have had for him since has been unmeasurable, they HAD plans that did not happen and they have been trying to get back where they wanted to be since, the problem is there are a lot more nonbelievers now, nonbelievers must be destroyed. 

Hollowed are the ORI

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 3/20/2024 at 4:02 PM, datzenmike said:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

How things have changed these past 125 years

............but 10 million, not going thru the LEGAL entry steps, mostly UN-vetted??  The USA has already had multiple deaths related directly to bad ILLEGAL immigrants..........not the good people, but the BAD!!  We have had DUI deaths, murders, rapes etc & LOTS more gang related issues.  THAT is what most of us that ARE concerned (and terrified) with & it is ALL due to Brandon's WIDE OPEN BORDER POLICY!!  THAT has never been our America.............at least since the laws were formed...........and for good reason 😡😤🤬 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Brogue?

I'll have you know, that I have convinced many (blondes) that I was actually FROM Ireland!!  Erin Go Bragh!! 😆🤣☘️

19 hours ago, wayno said:

Climate Change is just an excuse the far left wackos are using to try and depopulate this planet, but in 2016 Trump won the election, they have hated him since as he stopped the far-left wackos with their agenda dead in their tracks, they lost the Congress at that time also and had no power, the hate they have had for him since has been unmeasurable, they HAD plans that did not happen and they have been trying to get back where they wanted to be since, the problem is there are a lot more nonbelievers now, nonbelievers must be destroyed. 

Hollowed are the ORI

'Far Left Wacko' is too vague any more. I prefer the term 'new world order globalists'. I'd wager that there are at least a couple of their thinktank critters sitting there studying this screen right now.

• Like 1
Just now, difrangia said:

'Far Left Wacko' is too vague any more. I prefer the term 'new world order globalists'. I'd wager that there are at least a couple of their thinktank critters sitting there studying this screen right now.

I am sure you are right, and I first heard "new world order globalists" back in 2020 from the wife of a friend, this was back when she was talking about crematoriums being constructed in Walmart stores, there is a HUGE unused room in one near me I seen with my own eyes, the doors have not been open to that area since, but I have not been to that Walmart or any other one in a while now.

• Like 1

Re: far left right and center wackos

Geezus tap dancing christ!!! listen to how fucked up what you're saying is!!!! Crematoriums in WallMarts????? Stop listening to people more fucked up that you.

Or are you just having fun? 'cause I can get behind that...

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, wayno said:

I am sure you are right, and I first heard "new world order globalists" back in 2020 from the wife of a friend, this was back when she was talking about crematoriums being constructed in Walmart stores, there is a HUGE unused room in one near me I seen with my own eyes, the doors have not been open to that area since, but I have not been to that Walmart or any other one in a while now.

You actually believe this?

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Re: far left right and center wackos

Geezus tap dancing christ!!! listen to how fucked up what you're saying is!!!! Crematoriums in WallMarts????? Stop listening to people more fucked up that you.

Or are you just having fun? 'cause I can get behind that...

They have transgender/gay departments for miscellaneous things. Why not a crematorium ? And no I don't believe Walmart has crematoriums. But it wouldn't surprise if somebody flirted with the idea.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Did I hear right? Trump has hired Paul Manafort. Again. I guess he believes every con deserves a second chance? sees in him a kindred spirit? Probably to try and extract $500 million from Russian interests by Monday. That would be impressive, more impressive would be if the government would allow a presidential candidate to owe a favor to a foreign power. Say 40 hours till 9:00 Monday, and counting. Interesting times.

• Confused 1