2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I hear grifter Trump's selling Bibles. $59.99. "God Bless The USA Bible"... "It’s my favorite book." says Trump.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-god-bless-usa-bible-greenwood-2713fda3efdfa297d0f024efb1ca3003

image.thumb.jpeg.3cf8cf26518928a4a5c5562e3419922d.jpeg

Waiting for him to burst into flames.

Forbes 500 member selling bibles.

saw commercial on TV for some doctored bills with his mugshot on it just last night,, like 2-3 in the morning .

My parents had a bunch of different ones like it, only older presidents,  we divided up amongst us when they died.. I shall see if i can find any i got. 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

I thought about for a few minutes. Probably wouldn't even grudgefuck either of those cunts if I had the opportunity. That or I might be getting old.

No man gets to screw Maddow. Only women do.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Well it's about time.

Large not inappropriate. We're talking about his second defamation law suit? When you're stupid enough to not learn from mistakes made the first time, large is good.

So billionaire Forbes 500 is selling running shoes and bibles. God I'm so embarrassed for him. He must have had this in the pipe for months. Wonder what's in the pipe right now? Plush Stormy Daniels tit pillows from Mike Lindel?

• Haha 2

A court reducing the bond amount for DT's appeal process doesn't mean his total fine amount is reduced. 

BTW Mike, you're not getting old if you don't throw your back out, or piss your pant when you sneeze. 

4 hours ago, john510 said:

No man gets to screw Maddow. Only women do.

She might have a strap-on for you or who ever wants it. I did fuck worse but only after a fifth of Wild Turkey. Possibly have a threesome after a six pack of tall boys, definitely need a blue pill. No toys though.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Vote !

Easy.  You are not supposed to go into a burning building, so problem solved.  Besides, they all think they are so smart or wonderful, they should be able to save themselves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'd save Biden. Pretty sure I could whip him in a fight.

Because you can't whip Hillary or AOC ? I know you couldn't whip Putin, he's supposed to be a badass.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

She might have a strap-on for you or who ever wants it. I did fuck worse but only after a fifth of Wild Turkey. Possibly have a threesome after a six pack of tall boys, definitely need a blue pill. No toys though.

Is there a "worse" than Rachel Maddow ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, john510 said:

Because you can't whip Hillary or AOC ? I know you couldn't whip Putin, he's supposed to be a badass.

AOC would be all over me like a deranged monkey. Clinton has a well earned rep for evading the consequences.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

AOC a deranged monkey. 

Probably not politically correct there Mike. But with that nose she does look a few links back on the evolutionary chain. You could check for a tail, I will leave that up to someone else.

• Haha 1

Oh, never occurred that it was a racial slur. Oh well I doubt she'll be reading Ratsun Destruction. Those that do will just have to look for the humor or get over it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

Putin is a puss. Russia is supposed to be badass but there incompetent (like putin) in the Ukraine war, I mean military operation? Yeah yeah Ukraine is propped up by the west but GD watch how stupid the Russian soldiers are. Oh wait they are under trained prisoners. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Oh, never occurred that it was a racial slur. Oh well I doubt she'll be reading Ratsun Destruction. Those that do will just have to look for the humor or get over it.

No worries, Mike. Just replace Monkey with Cunt and you are good to go! 

• Haha 1

I apologize to all monkeys no offense intended.

6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Putin is a puss. Russia is supposed to be badass but there incompetent (like putin) in the Ukraine war, I mean military operation? Yeah yeah Ukraine is propped up by the west but GD watch how stupid the Russian soldiers are. Oh wait they are under trained prisoners. 

"Not one step backwards" is what Stalin ordered in WW2. Weight of numbers and unrelenting attacks regardless of the individual. Russia has unlimited 'meat' and army pay is a couple of times the average monthly income so looks lucrative to men in the provinces. If they only knew the plan was to stick ill fitting uniforms on them, hand them weapons and point them towards the enemy was the actual plan... good way to get rid of felons, discontents, activists and recidivists too. You'll notice that after two years of fighting, Russian tactics have not learned or evolved to simply close the hatches on tanks and cages do not work on drones.

There was talk 20 years ago about battlefield drones but the necessary evolution and advancement under battlefield conditions is incredible! Necessity is the mother of invention. This genie won't be going back in the bottle! All future wars will be fought this way... from arm chairs.

• Like 1

image.jpeg.9afbff1085a3305af0455e77de9f29a4.jpeg

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross," attributed to Sinclair Lewis but although he would like this, he didn't say it in those words in 1935 at the height of rising fascism in Europe. This novel is what it would be like in the US to be taken over by a dictator.

• Confused 1