Communism is communism past present or future. Capitalism wouldn't be capitalism without a communist boogeyman. I was born at the start of the cold war.

My time is too valuable and it's just a documentary. Anyone can cobble together a believable story. Maybe AI augmented who knows today. Not entertaining.

45 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

....and this is what documentaries are, they exploit doubt. If you are smart you won't trust anything fed to you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, datzenmike said:

Communism is communism past present or future. Capitalism wouldn't be capitalism without a communist boogeyman. I was born at the start of the cold war.

My time is too valuable and it's just a documentary. Anyone can cobble together a believable story. Maybe AI augmented who knows today. Not entertaining.

In the short time that I've been on this thread I can see that, that's just your M.O.

How do you have any kind of opinion or theories about something you haven't even watched or listened to?

• Like 2
On 3/30/2024 at 6:21 PM, bananahamuck said:

IMG_7194.jpeg

I wonder who diddy pissed off or what he did for hollywood and the music industry to decide that it was time to get him out of the way? They don't crucify their own unless that person does something to piss them off or unless getting rid of them benefits the rest of the team.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

You're probably right, its gonna be a waste of time for you to watch it.

This. Well not just a waste I'm just not into conspiracy theories, lest they get their foot in the door and take root. There are a few on here that I just... 

image.gif.a07105a5098b25367ef8316de76175ca.gif

... and that's fine with me. It's all just entertainment. For the laughs..

image.jpeg.cf35ff2b040adca0e9d94b69f1a4d822.jpeg

• Haha 1

We might not agree with each other on this thread,but at least we're all having somewhat of a conversation about these topics. Which is more than most people are doing right now.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

8 min in and I'm done. Spoiler alert...it's all blamed on communism. I'm sure to some watching this a light will go on because it strikes a cord with them, and this is what documentaries are, they exploit doubt. If you are smart you won't trust anything fed to you. 

So in other words just be dumb about things like that ? Stick your head in the sand and ignore. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, IZRL said:

In the short time that I've been on this thread I can see that, that's just your M.O.

How do you have any kind of opinion or theories about something you haven't even watched or listened to?

He just knows things. Thinks he does anyway.

• Haha 1

"Around 3.7 million new videos are uploaded to YouTube every day – that's around 271,330 hours of video content based on an average length of 4.4 minutes." You can't possibly watch them all to try and see if they are worth watching and at some point you just have to be more discerning about what you watch and let into your head. If it's anything political it's propaganda, isn't it? How could it not be? If the radio plays a song enough times during the day eventually you start to like it and hum along. Doesn't matter it it's shit or not it gets in there. Same with disinformation and propaganda. Like evil, it's cunningly hidden in with the truth. So what's the litmus test for truth? there probably isn't one so treat all political 'information' as entertainment or ignore asap. You think the opposition party doesn't have a department of disinformation? Pullease.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/29/2024 at 1:07 PM, IZRL said:

Therein lies the problem. There's a reason they're putting out these fruity recruitment ads. I believe they're trying to dig themselves out of the hole they put themselves in(dumb and dumber). The left have been so busy wokefying/sissyfying males in the education system that they're starting to run low on potential recruits to put out all the fires they're instigating. 

I was thinking about this recently. The radical leftist who are currently in office are trying to instigate a world war. But their children and all the fruitcakes that they're pushing out of the liberal education conveyor belt. Are not going to be the ones who are going put their lives on the line to defend this country. It's going to be the sons of  conservatives / Trump supporters who are going to be fighting that war.

Let's be real. Those cupcakes they're trying to intice with those woke ads are not going to join the military. And even if they did join. What are they going to do? Sit in front of enemy tanks with orange vests holding "just stop war" banners. Or maybe scream and yell at them to death. Or maybe teach the enemy about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). That war would break a record on the least amount of rounds fired in battle. All enemy forces would have to do to destroy their fragile little souls would be to, take a loud speaker, start out by asking them an extremely difficult question like "what is a woman?" to disorient them. Follow that up with brutally miss gendering the tar out of them. Then hit them with a wrong pronoun or two. And lastly finish them off by telling them that men can't get pregnant 😖 😫 😵.

Priceless!!  Thank you for saying this!! 😎😎

• Like 1
On 3/30/2024 at 6:59 AM, datzenmike said:

Anyone want to bet that Trump has a solar eclipse rally and says that it's a sign from god? and only he can bring back the sun.

Sometimes you make REALLY stupid comments...................this is one of them!! 🤣😜😂

• Haha 1

C'mon man, this is entertainment. But in case it comes to pass just remember who predicted this 10 days in advance.

Did you ever think this grifter fool would be out selling bibles??? huh??

image.jpeg.3d08ddac004dee22d957a00a357d4fb2.jpeg

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

at some point you just have to be more discerning about what you watch and let into your head. If it's anything political it's propaganda, isn't it? How could it not be? If the radio plays a song enough times during the day eventually you start to like it and hum along. Doesn't matter it it's shit or not it gets in there. Same with disinformation and propaganda.   

You may want to take your own advice there on what you let get inside your head. And I've honestly never let a song that sucked turn into a song I liked no matter how often I hear it. Politics is not all propaganda. When fact or truth is told it's not propaganda. Yes I know there's a lot of propaganda out there.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

You may want to take your own advice there on what you let get inside your head. And I've honestly never let a song that sucked turn into a song I liked no matter how often I hear it. Politics is not all propaganda. When fact or truth is told it's not propaganda.Yes I know there's a lot of propaganda out there.

Perhaps 'like' was the wrong word. Repeated listening of some trashy tune can lead to you tapping your foot or humming along when not paying attention, even though you consciously don't like it. Basically if the lie is told often enough it becomes belief. Oh yes, politics is not all propaganda but where does the term propaganda come from??? it's born from politics and unique to it. I might go on to say that due to the nature of politics, you can't have one without the other. Propaganda is the political use of bullshit.  

Fact and truth can be a very effective propaganda tool. It's not all lies and half truths.

This was very effective as a propaganda tool

image.thumb.jpeg.71d856540307b153770a3561f30ed547.jpeg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Duncan said:

No matter how many times any song by Hootie and the Blowfish was played, it sucked maximum ass..

ABBA, Barry Manilow and the Beegees and disco all sucked Michael Bolton ruined other people's songs..... the list is endless

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

No matter how many times any song by Hootie and the Blowfish was played, it sucked maximum ass..

For me it's Bruce Springsteen. I'd cut my ears off if I had to hear that shit constantly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

C'mon man, this is entertainment. But in case it comes to pass just remember who predicted this 10 days in advance.

Did you ever think this grifter fool would be out selling bibles??? huh??

Aw hell man, it's campaign season. Some grifters sell Bibles; some grifters forgive student loans and wholesale import illegals

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

ABBA, Barry Manilow and the Beegees and disco all sucked Michael Bolton ruined other people's songs..... the list is endless

You are wrong about Manilow, probably the best concert I had ever been too, not for the music ( the act was really good ) but so many single women. Not long after getting seated I went for a beer I was getting looks and even waves and I was WTF? On the way back to the seat two thin large breasted ladies were jumping up and down like a Benny Hill skit looking at me but I was there with a date and I realized damn I wasted my life I should have been going to Manilow concerts or whomever was popular with the ladies instead of the hard rock I'd always liked but sadly I've never seen him again.

• Haha 1