I said Tweets, I know nothing of public behavior in interviews and didn't comment on them. The jury is made up of your peers from the public, is it not???? Negative opinion counts and when it's re-enforced by douchebag behavior in court well... Only Trump supporters overlook his deranged rantings, disjointed ramblings and recent cognitive decline from the stress of ...... losing.

He's sooooo sad.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I said Tweets, I know nothing of public behavior in interviews and didn't comment on them. The jury is made up of your peers from the public, is it not???? Negative opinion counts and when it's re-enforced by douchebag behavior in court well... Only Trump supporters overlook his deranged rantings, disjointed ramblings and recent cognitive decline from the stress of ...... losing.

He's sooooo sad.

I'm so tired of these so-called internet pundits that all have the stupid big mike in front of them thinking it adds to their cred.  So pathetic....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

Hot Air???? really???

hot air
/ˌhät ˈer/
noun
informal
noun: hot air
  1. empty talk that is intended to impress.
    "they dismissed the theory as a load of hot air"

Liberal hivemind?? Rather read the Enquirer.

Well then there should be no problem on appeal right? Might even open up the possibility of Trump suing the prosecutor and judge and the whole state of New York. If he wins that then what he said later could be seen as true and there is no defamation and gets his $88 million back.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, john510 said:

Mike doesn't find anything unhinged about Carroll's tweets or behavior in interviews but the former President elected by 75 million people is unhinged ? Comical or more pot stirring/trolling. The punitive damages weren't decided by public opinion so that makes no sense at all. It's also common for many people to name their dog "Vagina" LOL. Everybody's doing it. Carry on.

Line voters are the dumbest ones.

No Mike, he's the criminal master mind who's orchestrating the destruction of America, and total domination of the world. Same BS liberals say about Trump. How can you sleep knowing the power of content comes from a bunch of brainwashed ill-informed poop throwing money's? 

• Confused 1

He's very convincing that he's impaired. A latter day Claudius perhaps? More likely a simple minded puppet. He won't make it to the next election, however Trump is making him look good these days.

• Haha 1

Prediction: Trump wins.  Left gets violent and starts rioting again ( mostly peacefully) and people excuse it because TDS. Massive media smear campaigns begin again in new ways and people like Para and Mike believe it all. Everyone knows conservative people are the evil ones. There is no such thing as corrupt legal prosecution of anyone in the USA so long as it happens to people they don't find appealing.  

In reality its pretty fucking blatant to anyone paying attention or to anyone actually interested either with a right side bias or transactional neutral personality. Heck even slight left swung people are seeing the absolute bull shit on display, alas people are social collective creatures and will swing with what ever pressure group gets them. 

I am not even defending Trump and can see when Shit or Shine Ola is sitting side by side on a table. Either you two are being Trollish or flat out corrupt in your own ethical existence. You don't excuse evil just because its happening to a shit bag that doesn't appeal to you. That same shit will come for you. That is a fucking fact. 

"The government is evil but not when they're pointed at any of the people I dislike."  is perfect example of you two. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4
On 1/26/2024 at 7:26 PM, datzenmike said:

I should imagine that it will be knocked down some on appeal. I guess Georgia is leftist also nailing Giuliuani for $150 million?

Most will not get past appeals in SCOTUS, as it should be.  Yes, Guilliani too, got railroaded.  NY DC GA & the mess in FL...............all fabricated crap against Trump, to keep him off the ballots.  This country is sinking deep down in to the sewer...........the leftist SWAMP. 

• Like 1

Please.

I don't believe anything I see or post as there is no truth except what you experience first hand. Everyone here is working with filtered material that someone else has provided for you. It's always been this way but way worse in the last 10 years.

Al Capone. Guilty as fuck but couldn't be punished for his myriad crimes. Legally caught evading taxes and punished to the max. Trump is a known douchebag to women so when dragged into court the justice system made a meal out of a snack. If this was a $50k judgement we wouldn't be having this talk. We'd all say well it's the cost of doing business. $5 million everyone loses their shit.  The $83 million ? well that was entirely his own stupid fault wasn't it?

Hey he can appeal all the way to the Supreme Court. Maybe you could offer your legal council.

• Haha 1

I don't give a fuck what the monetary amount is. I give a fuck about the Legal system being an absolute political weapon to act way outside its legal restrictions. Do you know what precedence is?

Do you know the result of precedence does when it s done in such a way? 

Like Alex Jones this was just a way to put in place an avenue of tyranny beyond our simple life can manage or afford. Even if this is appealed on accelerated pace the precedence was set and we're all fucked from it.  

I don't think you understand the weight of this type of lawfare has on the public here and potentially your nation. 

Supposed to be  Innocent until proven guilty... The was judged and not allowed to prove innocence.. Even the actual jury card said the burden of proof did not meet the legal standard. 

This is scary shit, and you cheer for it.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't believe anything I see or post as there is no truth except what you experience first hand. Everyone here is working with filtered material that someone else has provided for you. It's always been this way but way worse in the last 10 years.

Gospel!

Precedents are not cut in stone and can be overturned and removed, rare but can be. If this is SOOOO wrong it will be obvious to the Supreme Justices. (oh, they are crooked too?) A long shot you say and I see the dilemma. 

This 'miscarriage' has to be aided and abetted by everyone in that court and the state legal system. It can't be hidden and is there for all to see.  Where's the outrage? Where's the checks and balances?

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Please.

I don't believe anything I see or post as there is no truth except what you experience first hand. Everyone here is working with filtered material that someone else has provided for you. 

Huh ? These little clips of Carroll are from her interviews with her allies. What's not "truth" about them ? She said what she said, nobody edited or faked it. No filtering involved.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Prediction: Trump wins.  Left gets violent and starts rioting again ( mostly peacefully) and people excuse it because TDS. Massive media smear campaigns begin again in new ways and people like Para and Mike believe it all. Everyone knows conservative people are the evil ones. There is no such thing as corrupt legal prosecution of anyone in the USA so long as it happens to people they don't find appealing.  

In reality its pretty fucking blatant to anyone paying attention or to anyone actually interested either with a right side bias or transactional neutral personality. Heck even slight left swung people are seeing the absolute bull shit on display, alas people are social collective creatures and will swing with what ever pressure group gets them. 

I am not even defending Trump and can see when Shit or Shine Ola is sitting side by side on a table. Either you two are being Trollish or flat out corrupt in your own ethical existence. You don't excuse evil just because its happening to a shit bag that doesn't appeal to you. That same shit will come for you. That is a fucking fact. 

"The government is evil but not when they're pointed at any of the people I dislike."  is perfect example of you two. 

You're viewing politics and the legal system through a very narrow perspective. For example, you say you're not even defending Trump, but because we've been able to see throw Trump's Shine Ola for over 40 years, we're either trolls, or corrupt in our own ethical existence. You can believe Trump is pure Ivery Show, but I know shit when I smell it.

I don't value opinions if I want to know what's really going on. I search for the direct data source and think for myself. As for trusting the legal analysis of someone like Alex Jones, why would I believe the pied piper of ill-informed poop throwing monkeys?

Parafrazing Trupm's words here, "The power struggles in government, the legal system, and in business are human nature, and I'm very good at it." But when ever he loses, it's because our entire foundation of justice and democratic system of government are evil and corrupt. It's a free country though, so I'll continue saying how ridiculous his shit is, and you continue not even defending him. 

Edited by paradime
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Huh ? These little clips of Carroll are from her interviews with her allies. What's not "truth" about them ? She said what she said, nobody edited or faked it. No filtering involved.

Now you're introducing facts not in evidence. I commented on her tweets saying they don't at all seem unhinged, and they don't. Hey, maybe she is but Trump is surely more deranged. I don't pretend to know what the jury thought of her but it's obvious from the outcome what they thought of Trumps bullshit. 

• Confused 1

Back a ways now,,,,  but speaking of using vagina for dogs name . Some weird chick left a dog at my brothers house , and he renamed it jizzwad .. I don’t think anyone ever knew that things real name . 

anyways 

IMG_6620.jpeg

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Now you're introducing facts not in evidence. I commented on her tweets saying they don't at all seem unhinged, and they don't. Hey, maybe she is but Trump is surely more deranged. I don't pretend to know what the jury thought of her but it's obvious from the outcome what they thought of Trumps bullshit. 

We're not in a courtroom Mike. I'm not arguing a court case.

• Like 1