Uh... yeah you are. I have no knowledge of her mental state just the tweets. Even people that are mentally fragile deserve a fair shake in court. If she is as fucked up as you say she was more believable and sympathetic to the jury than Trump. If there was a procedural error it can be exploited on appeal. If the jury simply didn't like Trump who's fault it that? I'm sure the Trump team has a say in jury selection? Maybe he can go with ineffective council? He has virtually unlimited funds for a legal team but chose the first one on Amazon.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/27/2024 at 12:37 PM, Dguy210 said:

I'll be blunt:

She is lying. It never happened. Nothing she has said is in any way credible. There is literally no evidence other than her word and she is on record saying stuff that is verifiably untrue already. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? She is making it up. 

The judge hates Trump and this is a version of political prosecution. Nothing about this is anything more than to throw a wrench in his election so they can siphon away his time and money and be able to print "Trump Raped" someone. Remember the area this is happening in so incredibly the opposite political party  (something like >80%) and the judge has already shown that he hates Trump in his actions. 

This is not a fair trial. There is no evidence. The judge, jury, and district is highly biased against him. Carroll is a known liar. 

Therefore this is bullshit. It never happened. So stating any hypothetical about penetration is meaningless. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEY EVER EVEN MET

Nothing about this trial has anything to do with Justice it is just an attack.

THANK YOU D!!  The biggest issue, is that they have successfully smeared Trump, whether civilly or politically, it seems to be the same end result, for those with TDS, that hate Trump.  They believe it was fair & true.  This lower court verdict only solidifies that for them.  THAT was their agenda the whole time.  Sadly, it worked.  I say this, cuz I have had so many liberal friends (especially those with TDS), throw that at me in discussions.  Dguy basically said what I say to my friends 😒😝😡 

• Like 1
On 1/27/2024 at 3:23 PM, Dguy210 said:

It is not bias if it is based on observable reality. You guys really think this is a FAIR trial? I call bullshit.

The Judge is not impartial:

From Trump's Attorney:

Attorney Alina Habba: Ladies and gentlemen, you are not allowed to be stripped of every defense that you have. You are not allowed to be told that you can’t bring it up. And imagine a point where a judge tells the lawyer before your client, the former President of the United States, the leading candidate and obvious nominee for the Republican Party, before he takes the stand to defend himself. Ms. Haba, tell me the questions you’re going to ask in open court and tell me exactly what he’s going to respond. And then edited my questions, edited the response he was allowed to give…

…We will immediately appeal. We will set aside that ridiculous jury. And I just want to remind you all of one thing. I will continue with President Trump to fight for everybody’s first Amendment right to speak.

KkHY8kJonj6U.thumb.jpeg.c8d37f2c3c3afa84460b467330c9cdcf.jpeg

jduge.thumb.jpg.58c10977b10496e078acae5204e1ed8f.jpg

iHkbAxxbPrVC.thumb.png.5e35b88237f61f1cc89c274d378caff8.png

Carroll has made false accusations before. She can't even remember the YEAR or day this happened! 

Her word is the only evidence and she is demonstrably not credible.

https://masha184.substack.com/p/is-the-25-year-old-rape-charge-a

https://www.businessinsider.com/e-jean-carroll-trump-trial-svu-episode-rape-bergdorf-goodman-2023-5?amp

https://rumble.com/v47wgk3-trump-accuser-e.-jean-carroll-crazy-house-and-property.html

b3pmYlUUIh65.thumb.jpeg.7f54075b9a6faf5819e7fd6fbb18cd7a.jpeg

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis-post/kassam-the-trump-carroll-case-is-blatantly-the-greatest-miscarriage-of-justice-in-modern-american-history/

The Judge blocked the jury from seeing these posts:

7jH2Pg7gTZqQ.thumb.jpeg.9da0cdc5e570f611660e695b4d3d750f.jpeg

BnqsslHhRU0n.thumb.png.3c61c75e3559f536e8bc4112bb740fac.png

5W4eZvBydlg4.thumb.jpeg.55020729cd6b1186105497aa58569978.jpeg

The Judge blocked the juror from seeing this video. These all speak to her credibility.

vPWacsKJ1mVO.png.cbb24d99e7a718753168dca120011ab3.png

WYoIsdSnqkCr.thumb.png.a061c633cb3753c3217b767426bcf8ee.png

This is a bullshit trial and is just lawfare, of course they will appeal but the PROCESS IS THE PUNISHMENT

6yqSQWFt8nB8.thumb.png.5d00e26f61b90c4c673f4af75b144177.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/new-york-changed-laws-enable-crackpot-e-jean/

"

As DC Draino pointed out earlier today – E. Jean Carroll wasn’t only funded by a Democrat activist billionaire to smear Trump in court, but she also helped New York officials *change state laws* to specifically allow her to attack Trump right before the 2024 election. And Trump-hater George Conway helped push her to file the outrageous claims against President Trump.

E. Jean Carroll went on CNN with her attorney Roberta Kaplan went on with CNN to brag about how Carroll was only able to file the lawsuit after New York Democrats changed the laws and extended the statute of limitations for sexual assault in the state. This allowed E. Jean Carroll to sue Trump for a rape she said took place in a department store sometime in the 1990s during a shopping spree with the younger Donald Trump. She didn’t even have to give a date or a year to get the case to court in New York City.

Governor Hochul signed the act into law in May 2022 so that E. Jean Carroll could file her lawsuit against President Trump."

3BNavfoy6VVf.jpeg

apW6xopQ5eHh.png

How many of you guys have had a seriously bat shit crazy girlfriend, or actually known a bat shit crazy woman?  I have.  I have experienced it personally.  I had to get a restraining order on one in 2007.  Shortly after (yes, she stopped), she shacked up with another guy (same industry).  He realized quickly, dumped her.  She broke into his house, was sitting on the couch watching TV when he came home.  His lawyer knew of my restraining order & was kind enough to only threaten her with a second.  A second restraining order would have caused social services to take her 9 yr old daughter away, so she stopped.  Shortly thereafter, we heard she moved back to Chicago.  In the following years, she has shown up on Facebook, LinkedIn etc to "say hello".  I blocked her immediately, every time.  3 weeks ago (16 years later), she posted something short on one of my posts.  I can only assume that she created a new account, spelling her name differently.  My stomach came up into my throat.  I blocked her immediately.  Out of morbid curiosity, I went to her FB page, truthfully to see if I could find her daughter, perhaps listed as a FB friend.  Her daughter was a great innocent l'il kid (again, at 9 yrs old at the time, mostly raised by her grandparents) & I have always wondered how she faired in life, with a bat shit crazy mother.  To my surprise, NO FRIENDS AT ALL.  I glanced at her postings..............ALL Contemporary Christian music, which is what I tend to listen to, the past 6++ years & yes, I post music videos on my FB page.  My stomach turned again.  I scrolled down.....again, ALL Christian music on her page.  I scrolled back to October & saw a photo of her (fat & ugly now), but the background was somehow familiar to me.  She attended the KLove music festival, right here at Red Rocks Amphitheater Colorado, in Oct 2023.  It is 20min away from me.  I immediately went back to her profile, to see where she is currently living.  It had no info.  I have been looking over my shoulders for the last 3 weeks.  Bat shit crazy women, will do anything.  My point here is, that bat shit crazy women, like Carroll, will do & say anything.  Yes, I HATE that this has happened & yes, I feel for Trump................😒

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, yenpit said:

How many of you guys have had a seriously bat shit crazy girlfriend, or actually known a bat shit crazy woman?  I have.  I have experienced it personally.  I had to get a restraining order on one in 2007.  Shortly after (yes, she stopped), she shacked up with another guy (same industry).  He realized quickly, dumped her.  She broke into his house, was sitting on the couch watching TV when he came home.  His lawyer knew of my restraining order & was kind enough to only threaten her with a second.  A second restraining order would have caused social services to take her 9 yr old daughter away, so she stopped.  Shortly thereafter, we heard she moved back to Chicago.  In the following years, she has shown up on Facebook, LinkedIn etc to "say hello".  I blocked her immediately, every time.  3 weeks ago (16 years later), she posted something short on one of my posts.  I can only assume that she created a new account, spelling her name differently.  My stomach came up into my throat.  I blocked her immediately.  Out of morbid curiosity, I went to her FB page, truthfully to see if I could find her daughter, perhaps listed as a FB friend.  Her daughter was a great innocent l'il kid (again, at 9 yrs old at the time, mostly raised by her grandparents) & I have always wondered how she faired in life, with a bat shit crazy mother.  To my surprise, NO FRIENDS AT ALL.  I glanced at her postings..............ALL Contemporary Christian music, which is what I tend to listen to, the past 6++ years & yes, I post music videos on my FB page.  My stomach turned again.  I scrolled down.....again, ALL Christian music on her page.  I scrolled back to October & saw a photo of her (fat & ugly now), but the background was somehow familiar to me.  She attended the KLove music festival, right here at Red Rocks Amphitheater Colorado, in Oct 2023.  It is 20min away from me.  I immediately went back to her profile, to see where she is currently living.  It had no info.  I have been looking over my shoulders for the last 3 weeks.  Bat shit crazy women, will do anything.  My point here is, that bat shit crazy women, like Carroll, will do & say anything.  Yes, I HATE that this has happened & yes, I feel for Trump................😒

My ex old lady dated a corrupt cop right after we split in 2010. New wife and I had multiple random cars try to run us off the road for about a year after. We'd call 911, give a tag number and the dispatchers would giggle or say, "No, that tag comes back to a police officer. You're either mistaken or lying". At least twice we followed cars that tried to run us off the road pull into police station parking lots only to see uniformed cops exit the vehicle. The cop the ex was dating was finally busted by a television crew after he pulled a gun on an equally scummy guy with better social connections. (Victim's family literally invented the shopping cart back in the 1930s.) After she broke up with the cop she started dated a dude suspected of murder. When she was dating him some member of his family would immediately drive by in the purple Grand Am I'd bought her the second I parked anywhere in the town she was living. Somehow she ended up going state's evidence on the murder suspect and helped put him on death row. After that she left Oklahoma in a big goddamned hurry because both sides turned on her. I'm a nobody. My ex was a nobody. My ex had contacts that made my life a living hell for two years (daily driving a 1980 Datsun 510 wagon in 2010 made me conspicuous obviously). I can't imagine the psycho female power deep pockets Washington DC powers unleashed on Trump. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, yenpit said:

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

My ex old lady dated a corrupt cop right after we split in 2010. New wife and I had multiple random cars try to run us off the road for about a year after. We'd call 911, give a tag number and the dispatchers would giggle or say, "No, that tag comes back to a police officer. You're either mistaken or lying". At least twice we followed cars that tried to run us off the road pull into police station parking lots only to see uniformed cops exit the vehicle. The cop the ex was dating was finally busted by a television crew after he pulled a gun on an equally scummy guy with better social connections. (Victim's family literally invented the shopping cart back in the 1930s.) After she broke up with the cop she started dated a dude suspected of murder. When she was dating him some member of his family would immediately drive by in the purple Grand Am I'd bought her the second I parked anywhere in the town she was living. Somehow she ended up going state's evidence on the murder suspect and helped put him on death row. After that she left Oklahoma in a big goddamned hurry because both sides turned on her. I'm a nobody. My ex was a nobody. My ex had contacts that made my life a living hell for two years (daily driving a 1980 Datsun 510 wagon in 2010 made me conspicuous obviously). I can't imagine the psycho female power deep pockets Washington DC powers unleashed on Trump. 

Buy a gun.

• Like 1
On 1/27/2024 at 4:37 PM, bottomwatcher said:

You are aware that these stickers were created SOLELY for use on gas pumps, after gas prices skyrocketed, soon after BRANDON"S term began??  You posting this, makes it appear as tho Trump blames everything on Brandon!  Trump DOES blame much on Brandon, for good reason.  But this sticker was solely for gas prices................and it was hilarious & on point!! 🤣😂  NOW, if you pay any attention to the libtard's, THEY blame everything on Trump, which in most cases is not true, in most cases is twisted.

• Like 2
On 1/28/2024 at 2:45 PM, datzenmike said:

I said Tweets, I know nothing of public behavior in interviews and didn't comment on them. The jury is made up of your peers from the public, is it not???? Negative opinion counts and when it's re-enforced by douchebag behavior in court well... Only Trump supporters overlook his deranged rantings, disjointed ramblings and recent cognitive decline from the stress of ...... losing.

He's sooooo sad.

hahahahahahahahaha 😜😆🤣 the SAD part, is that YOU believe this clown in Boston!!!!!!!  TDS at it's best.  Well, guess I'm one of those CRAZEE far right extremist TROLLS.  Trump can speak, Trump can talk to We The People, he can relate to US, he CAN speak without a teleprompter.  WHAT is so wrong with that????  Good for him, for doing well on the cognitive test.  I had a liberal female friend say "...................but he is 78, he will be just like Biden in a year!"  OMG 😵🤣   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 1/29/2024 at 10:37 AM, Mattndew76 said:

Prediction: Trump wins.  Left gets violent and starts rioting again ( mostly peacefully) and people excuse it because TDS. Massive media smear campaigns begin again in new ways and people like Para and Mike believe it all. Everyone knows conservative people are the evil ones. There is no such thing as corrupt legal prosecution of anyone in the USA so long as it happens to people they don't find appealing.  

In reality its pretty fucking blatant to anyone paying attention or to anyone actually interested either with a right side bias or transactional neutral personality. Heck even slight left swung people are seeing the absolute bull shit on display, alas people are social collective creatures and will swing with what ever pressure group gets them. 

I am not even defending Trump and can see when Shit or Shine Ola is sitting side by side on a table. Either you two are being Trollish or flat out corrupt in your own ethical existence. You don't excuse evil just because its happening to a shit bag that doesn't appeal to you. That same shit will come for you. That is a fucking fact. 

"The government is evil but not when they're pointed at any of the people I dislike."  is perfect example of you two. 

THANK YOU!!!  Right on point!!! 😎

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

You are aware that these stickers were created SOLELY for use on gas pumps, after gas prices skyrocketed, soon after BRANDON"S term began??  You posting this, makes it appear as tho Trump blames everything on Brandon!  Trump DOES blame much on Brandon, for good reason.  But this sticker was solely for gas prices................and it was hilarious & on point!! 🤣😂  NOW, if you pay any attention to the libtard's, THEY blame everything on Trump, which in most cases is not true, in most cases is twisted.

I bought 100 of those stickers for ten bucks and passed them out to friends. Half of our gas pumps around town were plastered with them. That sticker could be used for so many things considering our current situation. Illegal invasion, wars, inflation etc. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, john510 said:

I bought 100 of those stickers for ten bucks and passed them out to friends. Half of our gas pumps around town were plastered with them. That sticker could be used for so many things considering our current situation. Illegal invasion, wars, inflation etc. 

I agree 100%, but I THINK bottomwatcher posted it, implying that Trump blames everything on the left & points his finger all the time.  If I misunderstood, I apologize!

3 minutes ago, yenpit said:

I agree 100%, but I THINK bottomwatcher posted it, implying that Trump blames everything on the left & points his finger all the time.  If I misunderstood, I apologize!

I believe that was about the stock market climbing higher. He believes Biden did it. Biden is President so i guess he gets the credit for it even though it makes no sense considering our economic situation. I got out of it a couple of years ago and have done better NOT letting Wall Street take my money.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, yenpit said:

hahahahahahahahaha 😜😆🤣 the SAD part, is that YOU believe this clown in Boston!!!!!!!  TDS at it's best.  Well, guess I'm one of those CRAZEE far right extremist TROLLS.  Trump can speak, Trump can talk to We The People, he can relate to US, he CAN speak without a teleprompter.  WHAT is so wrong with that????  Good for him, for doing well on the cognitive test.  I had a liberal female friend say "...................but he is 78, he will be just like Biden in a year!"  OMG 😵🤣   

Who's the clown in Boston?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I believe that was about the stock market climbing higher. He believes Biden did it. Biden is President so i guess he gets the credit for it even though it makes no sense considering our economic situation. I got out of it a couple of years ago and have done better NOT letting Wall Street take my money.

Naw. Just pointing out that Trump pounded his chest when the stock market hit a peak during his term he claimed it was because of him. I don't pay much attention to the Alzhiemers in chief we have now so I don't know if he is making the same claim but I guess he could to be fair. Stock market has nothing to do with Presidents except a month or so around an election. Same thing with gas prices so when someone credits a pres with either I just roll my eyes. Funny thing is the US is producing record oil even a lot more than under Trump. I guess Brandon could claim that too.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2023/12/15/us-producers-have-broken-the-annual-oil-production-record/?sh=540802886cc6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I'm gonna shoot a cop for banging cooch I kicked to the curb? 

Course not, his punishment is the cooch... it's for the cooch redhead. Guessing here, but redheads seem to make up the majority of women crazies.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Course not, his punishment is the cooch... it's for the cooch redhead. Guessing here, but redheads seem to make up the majority of women crazies.

All women are crazy... redheads just take it to an all new and exciting level.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Seems that most of the businesses in downtown SF have shut down.

How does SF possibly deal with those huge losses of tax revenue?

I used to enjoy going there,but have absolutely no intention of ever doing

so in the future. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2021/4/9/berger-harvards-misguided-investment-strategy/

Don't feel bad the Harvard elites thought they could beat the market. Nope! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

The crime is SO bad in Oakland that In-and-Out Burger is closing the store there.  It's the first one that has ever closed.  They say the reason is for the safety of their customers and employees.  They say there are lots of robberies and muggings. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

All women are crazy... redheads just take it to an all new and exciting level.

Ain't that the truth?

My wife is reddish brown so just the right amount of crazy. Well, was reddish brown. During co-vid it was impossible to get to a salon to keep it the same tint so it started to grow out with my encouragement. Older women are so sexy with natural gray hair. She still has the red gene though so I have to be careful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Trump will get us back on track.Democrats need to leave America..Pea brain if you vote for him. Blow up  California.

I have a question for a Georgia hillbilly so I am glad you chimed in. I was driving the backroads in Georgia in the fall.The people white or black were friendly and polite but let's just say the towns were not very prosporus. Sadly there were "Gaming shacks" it seemed like every few miles down the road. I don't remember these from taking the same route 3 years earlier. Are these relatively new? I hate predators and this is how I see the owners of such businesses selling hope to those folks where there isn't a whole lot of hope around.

• Like 1