1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Your post before the last seenm to point in that direction.

........and everybody is entitled to their own opinion!! 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

My fucked up view is that there are a lot of fucked up views here.

BTW who was that picture of? Either a rodeo champ or cunt tree singer.

Toby Keith, country star, died of stomach cancer.  The theory is that the jab likely exasperated his cancer, as it has in other cases.................but we will likely NEVER know, as vax injuries are simply not being studied, at least not publicly.  I know your view on this & I accept that that is what you believe. 

41 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

BTW who was that picture of? Either a rodeo champ or cunt tree singer.

Toby Keith Dies

Country music star Toby Keith has died at the age of 62 after a two-year battle with stomach cancer. The artist—who also wrote most of his songs—sold over 40 million records and had 20 No. 1 singles and nine No. 1 albums throughout his 30-year career.  

Born Toby Keith Covel in Oklahoma in 1961, he worked in the oil fields and as a semi-professional football player before rising to fame in the 1990s with songs such as "Should've Been a Cowboy"—the most-played country track of the decade—and "How Do You Like Me Now." The singer was also known for his patriotic songs like "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue," inspired by his father's death (an Army veteran) and the Sept. 11 attacks.

Through his music success and business ventures—including part ownership of the label that signed Taylor Swift—Keith regularly appeared on the Forbes list of highest-paid country entertainers. He was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2015 and the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2021. Former President Donald Trump awarded him a National Medal of the Arts in 2021. See tributes here.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, yenpit said:

I just heard about this last night.  We will NEVER know, if the stomach cancer that killed him, was exasperated by the jab.  These cases are NOT reported, or at least not to the public.  Conspiracy theory on my part?  Sure, what the hell!!  The jab HAS & WILL CONTINUE to kill people..................😡

So cause of death will officially be "Covid"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The virus is SARS-CoV2 and the sickness is Covid 19.

What I find interesting, is it an assumption that if you have the SARS virus and you get sick, it was because of SARS?   What if you have SARS but get ordinary flu, is that counted as Covid 19?

It is well known that you can have SARS without any symptoms/sickness.  So what happens if you are a person that doesn't get sick from SARS but gets stomach flu?  Or do they note symptoms like loss of olfaction, etc. and "assign" you with Covid 19.   It's just a label, right?  LOL

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

And I haven't even given much thought into how "AI" (deep fakes and all that) is going to fck sht up. You want to hear my "Tin Hatter" thoughts about that subject so far? Probably not but I'll tell you guys anyway. Brace yourselves cause this is some OG Tin Hatter crazy shit.

Just think how crazy things are right now. Then add to that the fact that soon we won't be able to trust anything we see or hear on TV or any kind of video media for that matter. Think about what that's going to do to elections, wars, our justice system, and our sanity(well what ever is left of it)? I think in the not so distant future, we won't be able to trust any form of communication between each other (Friends & Family) aside from face to face communication. My tin hatter solution for this after this gets out of hand. Code Words that your friends and family agree on while talking face to face. You get a phone call you think is out of character or just plain crazy from someone in your circle. You ask for the code word.

I can give you an example of an incident that happened to a female friend of mine a few years ago where having a code word might have helped even today. I live near the Mexican border. I'm sure everyone is aware of how bad things are with the cartels in most mexican border cities by now. Well that friend got a phone call from a man saying that it was the cartel and that they had just kidnapped her little sister. They had her sister's name and other personal info of hers. They said they wanted a certain amount of money to release her or else they would kill her (don't recall the amount). They also told her if she hung up on them or said anything to anyone before they got the money, they would kill her sister. knowing that the cartel has been known to do crazier things. She went hysterical and did everything they asked. Once she sent the money and hung up. She got a hold of her sister who said she was ok and that nothing had happened.

You want to talk about the destruction of America.. I think AI is going to be a key factor.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

So cause of death will officially be "Covid"?

Oh hell no!!  They will not link it to Covid or the jab.......................it will remain simply as stomach cancer.  Remember, these theories have all been labelled as a conspiracy theory.  Perhaps you understand (perhaps not), my point is that they are not reporting ANY jab injuries, as far as I know.  Nothing "official".  Nothing out in the public.  I personally know of multiple "injuries", that occurred right after getting the jab.  Coincidence?  Sure, maybe!  These people, however, will NOT admit the possibility of a jab injury.  These reports of jab injuries DO show up, if you know where to look ie America's Frontline Doctor's, SkyWatch etc.

One is a local older woman friend, followed all of the jab routines, including boosters & almost immediately, had new heart issues, roughly labelled as myocarditis, but will not even consider the possibility of a jab injury.  Never had any indication of heart issues.

Other is an old school buddy, same jab routine, 25 yr old daughter is in a wheelchair.  The doctors have no clue, can not link it to MS or ALS etc.  Never had any other indications.  There have been quite a few documented (but buried) cases of losing body functions ie standing/walking, uncontrollable bodily twitching, but again, you will NOT see or hear anything about it, anywhere that I am aware of, except thru an organization like America's Frontline Doctor's or SkyWatch etc. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

The virus is SARS-CoV2 and the sickness is Covid 19.

What I find interesting, is it an assumption that if you have the SARS virus and you get sick, it was because of SARS?   What if you have SARS but get ordinary flu, is that counted as Covid 19?

It is well known that you can have SARS without any symptoms/sickness.  So what happens if you are a person that doesn't get sick from SARS but gets stomach flu?  Or do they note symptoms like loss of olfaction, etc. and "assign" you with Covid 19.   It's just a label, right?  LOL

Covid & the jab are affecting people differently.  Some died from Covid, some hardly felt anything.  Some died from the jab, some have had no issues.  Both I & my gf are NOT jab'd, both of us got sick, both of us felt horrible (me more), but here we are.  I'm a firm believer, that our natural immunity kicked in & did exactly what it was supposed to do.  This jab was simply an experiment, in my opinion.  The Wuhan leak was premature & accidental, but Fauci's goal was to create a bio weapon in the end, period.  That scumbag swept everything under the rug & continued with his work, just had to do what he did, sooner than he expected.  The left followed his path.  Those that questioned his path, were labelled as vax deniers, labelled as selfish, told we would kill somebody, cancelled, censored.............everything they could do, to slow the discovery of the truth.  Fuck all of those idiots (if that includes people here, sorry, too bad, I don't care).  Despicable 😡💩😤😡

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, IZRL said:

And I haven't even given much thought into how "AI" (deep fakes and all that) is going to fck sht up. You want to hear my "Tin Hatter" thoughts about that subject so far? Probably not but I'll tell you guys anyway. Brace yourselves cause this is some OG Tin Hatter crazy shit.

Just think how crazy things are right now. Then add to that the fact that soon we won't be able to trust anything we see or hear on TV or any kind of video media for that matter. Think about what that's going to do to elections, wars, our justice system, and our sanity(well what ever is left of it)? I think in the not so distant future, we won't be able to trust any form of communication between each other (Friends & Family) aside from face to face communication. My tin hatter solution for this after this gets out of hand. Code Words that your friends and family agree on while talking face to face. You get a phone call you think is out of character or just plain crazy from someone in your circle. You ask for the code word.

I can give you an example of an incident that happened to a female friend of mine a few years ago where having a code word might have helped even today. I live near the Mexican border. I'm sure everyone is aware of how bad things are with the cartels in most mexican border cities by now. Well that friend got a phone call from a man saying that it was the cartel and that they had just kidnapped her little sister. They had her sister's name and other personal info of hers. They said they wanted a certain amount of money to release her or else they would kill her (don't recall the amount). They also told her if she hung up on them or said anything to anyone before they got the money, they would kill her sister. knowing that the cartel has been known to do crazier things. She went hysterical and did everything they asked. Once she sent the money and hung up. She got a hold of her sister who said she was ok and that nothing had happened.

You want to talk about the destruction of America.. I think AI is going to be a key factor.

This is pretty much proof of how bad & scary it will be.  This is all AI.  I can't tell the difference.  Of course, you get the point of just how ridiculous it would be, for these two to be together like this...............the link is clean, just takes you to the FB page, where I found it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10228957021642574&set=a.1085191282307&__cft__[0]=AZWf2glOIT3KncoSJhdaB11ACe7nez65xgga5hojTvdmCr0MbLqjhzwiTZ5fMNxdB-8MoBtpeqVpLHOFFppEwFDzQ7d2MzOMrSAIbcQdh3iKyB3FZiHjaoAm3sun7e8ogaQEldro4GiIlKR14s1BH55gXMIRenn_9RmFZ_aCzgsV3DCWWhZ9K-ZT7neEYLyKISM&__tn__=EH-y-R

Edited by yenpit
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, IZRL said:

AI will end up destroying the human race at some point. I believe we're already seeing signs of it happening. This opinion was created without the help of Kool-Aid or tinfoil.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It's scarier than you think...

Fricking sweet...that tour gonna be lit

megadeth-fb-post-1200x628-3884630829.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Haha 1

All things, events, people discussed on Destruction are at the very least derived from second hand sources from someone or something else certainly beamed to us electronically. Bad enough that everything is filtered, augmented, biased by others, just imagine AI mixed in. I can see the headlines.

AI INVESTIGATES EPSTEIN'S DEATH USING LATEST QUANTUM COMPUTER AND FINDS THAT IT WAS A SUICIDE

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, john510 said:

Too soon man.

I'm the first non Okie in my family ,, honestly  i don't think they know any better . 

HEY!! The Sooners are playing !!   

in the immortal words of Napoleon dynamite,,,,,,,,  idiots 

This is the kind of BS crap, that the left wing main stream media is continually getting away with!!  Journalism at its worst......................

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/02/05/january-jobs-data-actually-sucked-n4926132?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

• Like 2

From Wiki....

PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing[1] subscription-based[2] commentary website.

False claims

In August 2018, PJ Media published an article by then supervising editor Paula Bolyard,[18] claiming that Google was manipulating its algorithm to prioritize left-leaning news outlets in their coverage of President Trump.[19] Bolyard acknowledged that her study was "not scientific", although she did conclude that "the results suggest a pattern of bias against right-leaning content." Fact checkers at PolitiFact rated this claim false.[20]

In January 2019, PJ Media published a column by their senior editor Tyler O'Neil[21] in which he insinuated in his article that a Muslim community patrol in New York City might be enforcing Sharia Law and might be linked to the NYPD.[22] This group, the Muslim Community Patrol Service (MCPS)[23] was a certified volunteer Neighborhood watch in Brooklyn, a NYC CERT[24] along with other community patrols such as the Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol[25] and the Guardian Angels. PJ Media offered nothing that demonstrated the MCPS could, or planned to, "enforce Sharia law", beyond engaging in the speculative hypothetical that the MCPS might somehow "apply [...] Sharia in its community monitoring." Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.

In February 2019, PJ Media published a column by one of their writers John Hawkins,[27] also creator of Rightwingnews, in which he stated in an article titled "The Six Most Bizarre Proposals from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal",[28] making five out of six claims such as "getting rid of airplanes" or "getting rid of cows", aim to "get rid of gas-powered cars in a decade", call for eliminating carbon emissions in ten years "without the use of nuclear power", or "promise 'economic security' for those 'unwilling to work'". Fact checkers at NewsGuard rated these five claims false,[29] which can be further verified by the official government resolution H.Res.109 Green New Deal proposed by Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.[30]

In January 2020, PJ Media published a column by one of their writers,[31] Robert B. Spencer, also founder and director of the anti-Muslim conspiracy blog Jihad Watch, in which he stated that congresswoman Ilhan Omar had given Iran military advice by suggesting it could target Trump hotels, and thus committed treason.[32] Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.[33]

In February 2020, PJ Media published a column by Victoria Taft, one of their writers[34] and a conservative talk show host,[35] in which she stated that President Barack Obama waited until millions were infected and 1000 dead in the U.S. before he declared the Pandemic H1N1/09 virus an emergency.[36] Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.[37]

According to NewsGuard,[38] articles on PJMedia.com have frequently included distorted or misleading claims,[39] including about the COVID-19 pandemic. A now deleted July 2020 article written by Matt Margolis headlined "COVID-19 May Soon Lose Status as an 'Epidemic' Under CDC Guidelines",[40] promoted a misleading claim originally published by JustTheNews.com. Many other websites reported this story by PJ Media.[41][42] After the fact, PJ Media never issued a correction to their original story, but only an update with changes and a new headline "COVID-19 Will Not Soon Lose Status as an 'Epidemic' Under the CDC".[43]

In August, 2020, PJ Media published an article by their Chicago editor Rick Moran,[44] claiming Democrats were urging presidential candidate Joe Biden not to debate with President Trump because they were concerned with the former vice president's mental stamina.[45] The source for this claim cited on the PJ Media article was from Newsweek, but the article states that the former vice president was advised not to debate Trump, citing "publicity stunts and disregard for the rules in 2016" as well as cancelling debates over concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic.[46] Furthermore, the Newsweek article cited by PJ Media makes no mention about any mental stamina. According to CNN, Biden spokesman TJ Ducklo stated that presidential candidate Biden has already agreed to three debates with President Trump in fall 2020.[47]

In September 2020, PJ Media published an article by senior editor Tyler O'Neil,[48] claiming that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was promising fewer fires, floods, and hurricanes if he should defeat Donald Trump in November.[49] Though Biden did promise he would solve the climate crisis if elected in November, he did not literally promise fewer catastrophic events. Fact checkers at Snopes rated this claim as false.[50]

In September 2022, PJ Media blogger Matt Margolis was the originator of a claim made in a PJ Media article that “The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse.[51] Snopes[52] called this out as a false claim as both classified and unclassified records from the Obama presidency were temporarily located in Hoffman Estates, a suburb of Chicago, in a building that used to be an old furniture store. However, while the Obama Foundation provided funds to move and store those records, it had neither possession nor control of them, given that they were in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) from the day Obama left office. What the PJ Media article failed to mention is that this was an agreement in which the foundation provided funds to move documents, but did not state that the foundation had control or access to those documents. After further research and scrutiny from other fact-checkers such as USA Today,[53] PJ Media later admitted they made a false claim.[54]

They're all full of shit, left right and center. Naturally Wiki can also be full of shit too. Truth in journalism is like corn in shit.

31 minutes ago, yenpit said:

This is believable because I would expect it. If you don't use something it's taken away. After all the govt. dumped the immigrants on that states doorstep.

Since 4 Republicans voted AGAINST impeaching DHS Mayorkas 💩, I hope Texas Abbott buses illegals to THEIR states!!!  THAT outta teach them a FRACTION of which Texas & Arizona are suffering!!!!!! 😡😤

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This is believable because I would expect it. If you don't use something it's taken away. After all the govt. dumped the immigrants on that states doorstep.

It might be believable, but it is WRONG for that money to have gone anywhere else, without proper Federal approval....................especially directly to illegal immigrants!!!!!!!  What about our homeless????????? 😡😤

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

From Wiki....

PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing[1] subscription-based[2] commentary website.

False claims

In August 2018, PJ Media published an article by then supervising editor Paula Bolyard,[18] claiming that Google was manipulating its algorithm to prioritize left-leaning news outlets in their coverage of President Trump.[19] Bolyard acknowledged that her study was "not scientific", although she did conclude that "the results suggest a pattern of bias against right-leaning content." Fact checkers at PolitiFact rated this claim false.[20]

In January 2019, PJ Media published a column by their senior editor Tyler O'Neil[21] in which he insinuated in his article that a Muslim community patrol in New York City might be enforcing Sharia Law and might be linked to the NYPD.[22] This group, the Muslim Community Patrol Service (MCPS)[23] was a certified volunteer Neighborhood watch in Brooklyn, a NYC CERT[24] along with other community patrols such as the Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol[25] and the Guardian Angels. PJ Media offered nothing that demonstrated the MCPS could, or planned to, "enforce Sharia law", beyond engaging in the speculative hypothetical that the MCPS might somehow "apply [...] Sharia in its community monitoring." Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.

In February 2019, PJ Media published a column by one of their writers John Hawkins,[27] also creator of Rightwingnews, in which he stated in an article titled "The Six Most Bizarre Proposals from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal",[28] making five out of six claims such as "getting rid of airplanes" or "getting rid of cows", aim to "get rid of gas-powered cars in a decade", call for eliminating carbon emissions in ten years "without the use of nuclear power", or "promise 'economic security' for those 'unwilling to work'". Fact checkers at NewsGuard rated these five claims false,[29] which can be further verified by the official government resolution H.Res.109 Green New Deal proposed by Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.[30]

In January 2020, PJ Media published a column by one of their writers,[31] Robert B. Spencer, also founder and director of the anti-Muslim conspiracy blog Jihad Watch, in which he stated that congresswoman Ilhan Omar had given Iran military advice by suggesting it could target Trump hotels, and thus committed treason.[32] Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.[33]

In February 2020, PJ Media published a column by Victoria Taft, one of their writers[34] and a conservative talk show host,[35] in which she stated that President Barack Obama waited until millions were infected and 1000 dead in the U.S. before he declared the Pandemic H1N1/09 virus an emergency.[36] Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.[37]

According to NewsGuard,[38] articles on PJMedia.com have frequently included distorted or misleading claims,[39] including about the COVID-19 pandemic. A now deleted July 2020 article written by Matt Margolis headlined "COVID-19 May Soon Lose Status as an 'Epidemic' Under CDC Guidelines",[40] promoted a misleading claim originally published by JustTheNews.com. Many other websites reported this story by PJ Media.[41][42] After the fact, PJ Media never issued a correction to their original story, but only an update with changes and a new headline "COVID-19 Will Not Soon Lose Status as an 'Epidemic' Under the CDC".[43]

In August, 2020, PJ Media published an article by their Chicago editor Rick Moran,[44] claiming Democrats were urging presidential candidate Joe Biden not to debate with President Trump because they were concerned with the former vice president's mental stamina.[45] The source for this claim cited on the PJ Media article was from Newsweek, but the article states that the former vice president was advised not to debate Trump, citing "publicity stunts and disregard for the rules in 2016" as well as cancelling debates over concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic.[46] Furthermore, the Newsweek article cited by PJ Media makes no mention about any mental stamina. According to CNN, Biden spokesman TJ Ducklo stated that presidential candidate Biden has already agreed to three debates with President Trump in fall 2020.[47]

In September 2020, PJ Media published an article by senior editor Tyler O'Neil,[48] claiming that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was promising fewer fires, floods, and hurricanes if he should defeat Donald Trump in November.[49] Though Biden did promise he would solve the climate crisis if elected in November, he did not literally promise fewer catastrophic events. Fact checkers at Snopes rated this claim as false.[50]

In September 2022, PJ Media blogger Matt Margolis was the originator of a claim made in a PJ Media article that “The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse.[51] Snopes[52] called this out as a false claim as both classified and unclassified records from the Obama presidency were temporarily located in Hoffman Estates, a suburb of Chicago, in a building that used to be an old furniture store. However, while the Obama Foundation provided funds to move and store those records, it had neither possession nor control of them, given that they were in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) from the day Obama left office. What the PJ Media article failed to mention is that this was an agreement in which the foundation provided funds to move documents, but did not state that the foundation had control or access to those documents. After further research and scrutiny from other fact-checkers such as USA Today,[53] PJ Media later admitted they made a false claim.[54]

They're all full of shit, left right and center. Naturally Wiki can also be full of shit too. Truth in journalism is like corn in shit.

...........and Wiki is said to be leftist 🤣😝💩