Fuck a dog, it's Christmas today.  Not only is Tucker's interview with Putin dropping in a couple hours, which will undoubtedly reveal the extent of the Ukraine money laundering grift and the culpability of all involved, but it just dropped that it was determined that Biden willfully and illegally retained classified documents, but will not br prosecuted because he's too out of it to be competent.  The dems must be fixin' to salvo the corpse to try and save...something I guess.

Trump immediately called for his charges on classified docs be dropped, as they should be.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 13-20-02 Breaking911 on X SPECIAL COUNSEL “ Biden did not remember when he was Vice President ... He did not remember even within several years when his son Beau died. https __t.co_6kInsQFOsv _ X.png

• Like 3
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, flyerdan said:

Fuck a dog, it's Christmas today.  Not only is Tucker's interview with Putin dropping in a couple hours, which will undoubtedly reveal the extent of the Ukraine money laundering grift and the culpability of all involved, but it just dropped that it was determined that Biden willfully and illegally retained classified documents, but will not br prosecuted because he's too out of it to be competent.  The dems must be fixin' to salvo the corpse to try and save...something I guess.

Trump immediately called for his charges on classified docs be dropped, as they should be.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 13-20-02 Breaking911 on X SPECIAL COUNSEL “ Biden did not remember when he was Vice President ... He did not remember even within several years when his son Beau died. https __t.co_6kInsQFOsv _ X.png

So @datzenmike, you continue to ask HOW we conservatives believe it is a two tiered judicial system, here in the States.  RIGHT HERE, my friend!!  This is how that unconstitutional two tiered system is working for us!!  This "administration" is as corrupt as it gets!!!!!! 😡😤💩 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, yenpit said:

It might be believable, but it is WRONG for that money to have gone anywhere else, without proper Federal approval....................especially directly to illegal immigrants!!!!!!!  What about our homeless????????? 😡😤

That's why I said believable. If gov. gives you co-vid money but it turns out it was bullshit (I think this is what people think? or is it the other way) what are you going to do with this windfall? Hand it back? That same gov. allows uncontrolled immigration to flood your state overwhelming services,  why not use what you're given that wasn't used, to deal with the migrant costs? 

Was it wrong?   Should it redirect to your state homelessness problem which is kind of the same thing, being without federal approval.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, flyerdan said:

Because we should believe what ever Putin says about Ukraine? Well fuck a dog and Mary Christmas.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

False claims

They're all full of shit, left right and center. Naturally Wiki can also be full of shit too. Truth in journalism is like corn in shit.

Trust nothing, research everything, and never assume you know the truth about anything from watching the news.

False news in the U.S. - statistics & facts

https://www.statista.com/topics/3251/fake-news/#topicOverview

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, flyerdan said:

I know I saw the post last night. I'm not going to watch it with intentions of getting honest info about anything from Putin. I just want to see how tucker goes about checking his temperature and what questions he asks to pick his brain. You gotta keep in mind this guy might be droppin a nuke at any time. 

32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Fuck Putin..... hard! All he sees are Nazis everywhere. Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy thread?   

The covid thread? I haven't seen any conspiracies on that thread as of yet 😆

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

That's why I said believable. If gov. gives you co-vid money but it turns out it was bullshit (I think this is what people think? or is it the other way) what are you going to do with this windfall? Hand it back? That same gov. allows uncontrolled immigration to flood your state overwhelming services,  why not use what you're given that wasn't used, to deal with the migrant costs? 

Was it wrong?   Should it redirect to your state homelessness problem which is kind of the same thing, being without federal approval.

My understanding is that if funds are NOT used for the approved reason (in this case Covid relief), it is supposed to be re-appropriated BY GOV'T APPROVAL, not just squandered on something else, like this was!!  Yes, this money should have been re-appropriated LEGALLY, to something else, like our homeless issue!!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, IZRL said:

I know I saw the post last night. I'm not going to watch it with intentions of getting honest info about anything from Putin. I just want to see how tucker goes about checking his temperature and what questions he asks to pick his brain. You gotta keep in mind this guy might be droppin a nuke at any time. 

The covid thread? I haven't seen any conspiracies on that thread as of yet 😆

I suppose this "redirecting" of money, is kinda like getting an insurance pay out & spending it on other things...........not to repair what the claim was for.  As a kid, I got hit a number of times in my MG's & got insurance settlement from the other drivers insurance.  What did I do with the $$?  Of course, I spent it on other things & repaired the MG myself!!  But I was a dumb kid.  My ADULT addict sister was involved in a car accident a couple years ago, sued, pocketed $75k.  She did not have any outstanding medical bills, she was a passenger in the car..............she proceeded to squander all of that $75k on drugs alcohol & crap she did not need.  I was so proud of her!! 😡😤  I honestly do not know what I would do today, if I got an insurance settlement for something.................I'm sure I would spend SOME of it on other things...............🙄

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

From Wiki....

PJ Media, originally known as Pajamas Media, is an American right-wing[1] subscription-based[2] commentary website.

False claims

In August 2018, PJ Media published an article by then supervising editor Paula Bolyard,[18] claiming that Google was manipulating its algorithm to prioritize left-leaning news outlets in their coverage of President Trump.[19] Bolyard acknowledged that her study was "not scientific", although she did conclude that "the results suggest a pattern of bias against right-leaning content." Fact checkers at PolitiFact rated this claim false.[20]

In January 2019, PJ Media published a column by their senior editor Tyler O'Neil[21] in which he insinuated in his article that a Muslim community patrol in New York City might be enforcing Sharia Law and might be linked to the NYPD.[22] This group, the Muslim Community Patrol Service (MCPS)[23] was a certified volunteer Neighborhood watch in Brooklyn, a NYC CERT[24] along with other community patrols such as the Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol[25] and the Guardian Angels. PJ Media offered nothing that demonstrated the MCPS could, or planned to, "enforce Sharia law", beyond engaging in the speculative hypothetical that the MCPS might somehow "apply [...] Sharia in its community monitoring." Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.

In February 2019, PJ Media published a column by one of their writers John Hawkins,[27] also creator of Rightwingnews, in which he stated in an article titled "The Six Most Bizarre Proposals from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal",[28] making five out of six claims such as "getting rid of airplanes" or "getting rid of cows", aim to "get rid of gas-powered cars in a decade", call for eliminating carbon emissions in ten years "without the use of nuclear power", or "promise 'economic security' for those 'unwilling to work'". Fact checkers at NewsGuard rated these five claims false,[29] which can be further verified by the official government resolution H.Res.109 Green New Deal proposed by Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.[30]

In January 2020, PJ Media published a column by one of their writers,[31] Robert B. Spencer, also founder and director of the anti-Muslim conspiracy blog Jihad Watch, in which he stated that congresswoman Ilhan Omar had given Iran military advice by suggesting it could target Trump hotels, and thus committed treason.[32] Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.[33]

In February 2020, PJ Media published a column by Victoria Taft, one of their writers[34] and a conservative talk show host,[35] in which she stated that President Barack Obama waited until millions were infected and 1000 dead in the U.S. before he declared the Pandemic H1N1/09 virus an emergency.[36] Fact-checkers at Snopes rated this claim false.[37]

According to NewsGuard,[38] articles on PJMedia.com have frequently included distorted or misleading claims,[39] including about the COVID-19 pandemic. A now deleted July 2020 article written by Matt Margolis headlined "COVID-19 May Soon Lose Status as an 'Epidemic' Under CDC Guidelines",[40] promoted a misleading claim originally published by JustTheNews.com. Many other websites reported this story by PJ Media.[41][42] After the fact, PJ Media never issued a correction to their original story, but only an update with changes and a new headline "COVID-19 Will Not Soon Lose Status as an 'Epidemic' Under the CDC".[43]

In August, 2020, PJ Media published an article by their Chicago editor Rick Moran,[44] claiming Democrats were urging presidential candidate Joe Biden not to debate with President Trump because they were concerned with the former vice president's mental stamina.[45] The source for this claim cited on the PJ Media article was from Newsweek, but the article states that the former vice president was advised not to debate Trump, citing "publicity stunts and disregard for the rules in 2016" as well as cancelling debates over concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic.[46] Furthermore, the Newsweek article cited by PJ Media makes no mention about any mental stamina. According to CNN, Biden spokesman TJ Ducklo stated that presidential candidate Biden has already agreed to three debates with President Trump in fall 2020.[47]

In September 2020, PJ Media published an article by senior editor Tyler O'Neil,[48] claiming that Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden was promising fewer fires, floods, and hurricanes if he should defeat Donald Trump in November.[49] Though Biden did promise he would solve the climate crisis if elected in November, he did not literally promise fewer catastrophic events. Fact checkers at Snopes rated this claim as false.[50]

In September 2022, PJ Media blogger Matt Margolis was the originator of a claim made in a PJ Media article that “The Obama Foundation stored classified documents in an abandoned furniture warehouse.[51] Snopes[52] called this out as a false claim as both classified and unclassified records from the Obama presidency were temporarily located in Hoffman Estates, a suburb of Chicago, in a building that used to be an old furniture store. However, while the Obama Foundation provided funds to move and store those records, it had neither possession nor control of them, given that they were in the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) from the day Obama left office. What the PJ Media article failed to mention is that this was an agreement in which the foundation provided funds to move documents, but did not state that the foundation had control or access to those documents. After further research and scrutiny from other fact-checkers such as USA Today,[53] PJ Media later admitted they made a false claim.[54]

They're all full of shit, left right and center. Naturally Wiki can also be full of shit too. Truth in journalism is like corn in shit.

I'm glad you pointed out Wikipedia can be full of shit because they can be. The thing I've noticed about it is it will leave out important facts on certain topics that are favorable for the right. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, john510 said:

I'm glad you pointed out Wikipedia can be full of shit because they can be. The thing I've noticed about it is it will leave out important facts on certain topics that are favorable for the right. 

On top of that any joe shmoe can go in there and edit articles. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Fuck Putin..... hard! All he sees are Nazis everywhere. Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy thread?   

I know we've all been taught/conditioned to hate Putin and Russia but have an open mind and watch some of the Tucker Carlson interview. I'm watching bits and pieces of it and it makes me wonder if he's really all that bad compared to what we have running our country right now. I learned that the Biden administration tried to keep Carlson from doing that interview. They tried to keep Fox news from doing it while Carlson was still employed there. WTF is that shit ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IZRL said:

On top of that any joe shmoe can go in there and edit articles. 

True, Wiki doesn't guarantee the validity of its information. It is seen as a valuable "starting point" for researchers when they pass over content to examine the listed references, citations, and sources. Academics suggest reviewing reliable sources when assessing the quality of articles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

• Like 1
2 hours ago, yenpit said:

My understanding is that if funds are NOT used for the approved reason (in this case Covid relief), it is supposed to be re-appropriated BY GOV'T APPROVAL, not just squandered on something else, like this was!!  Yes, this money should have been re-appropriated LEGALLY, to something else, like our homeless issue!!

It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, IZRL said:

I know I saw the post last night. I'm not going to watch it with intentions of getting honest info about anything from Putin. I just want to see how tucker goes about checking his temperature and what questions he asks to pick his brain. You gotta keep in mind this guy might be droppin a nuke at any time...

There is NO FUCKING WAY Putin would agree to an interview without knowing the questions or disallowing others and per recording it so he can edit it for local consumption. Putin ain't Prince Andrew! His intent will be to make himself look like the victim. So you've been warned.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I know we've all been taught/conditioned to hate Putin and Russia but have an open mind and watch some of the Tucker Carlson interview. I'm watching bits and pieces of it and it makes me wonder if he's really all that bad compared to what we have running our country right now. I learned that the Biden administration tried to keep Carlson from doing that interview. They tried to keep Fox news from doing it while Carlson was still employed there. WTF is that shit ? 

Exactly.........taught/conditioned to hate Russia, hate Putin.  I do not trust anything regarding Putin, but the fact is, he & Trump got along just fine, they had a mutual level of respect, that avoided conflict!!  I hear what people say (datzenmike has made his feelings clear! 😝), but I do not have a solid opinion of Putin, good or bad.  Welp, now I'll be labelled as a Commie!!!!!!!! 😆😵

• Like 1

Putin had already annexed Crimea (and more) before Trump was in power, and he did fuck all about it. Too busy kissing his ass.

I don't know where the fuck you guys think Putin is anything but a tyrant dictator. Liking Trump, while wrong headed, is at least American, I can understand an abide that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Putin had already annexed Crimea (and more) before Trump was in power, and he did fuck all about it. Too busy kissing his ass.

I don't know where the fuck you guys think Putin is anything but a tyrant dictator. Liking Trump, while wrong headed, is at least American, I can understand an abide that. 

..........well, because we are racist white supremacist commies, duh!!  Where have you been..............🙄🤣

As mentioned above, we have ALL been taught/conditioned to HATE everything Russia.  I get that.  But I also have an open mind, regarding nut cases like Putin.  "Handled" properly, like Trump did, a person like this CAN be "subdued", CAN be calmed, CAN be reasonable.  Is that a ticking time bomb?  Well, sure, maybe.  But we are at least free thinkers for now.  Libtards win 2024..........we are f**ked.  All I am saying, is that I WILL watch the Tucker interview & I WILL come away with my own opinion...................period.  Whatever I decide, does NOT make me a Commie & does NOT make me a horrible person.  We all know that you HATE Putin...............I'm fine with that.  But I am gonna watch & listen...................😉

I might be alone on this but to be honest, I've always have had respect for Putin and Russia.  I've always admired how Putin carries himself in public and he's not a stupid man (especially compared to the rift raff we've had in office in the last 20 years). Yeah Russia/Putin have some crazy ideas but they have many more good attributes than bad. I also like the fact that they're sticking to their guns about they're believes against all the woke/LGBTQ bullshit that is plaguing western countries. Yeah they don't have true freedom of speech or total freedom of religion. But seriously who really has freedom of speech in the west any more in 2024. And I see things going towards getting rid of freedom of religion in the our country as well. Canada and Australia are communist countries now and our gov is slowly prepping Americans to join them. You all have heard the "boiling frog syndrome" metaphor. The west is in the communist boiling pot and the governments & powers have been turning on the heat for years. During covid they got real brave and turned up the heat significantly more than usual.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

So Putin annexed Crimea before Trump came along and you think Trump should have done something about it ? Like start a war ? And to think Putin would answer only certain questions ? Give me a break. That's like thinking Trump would only answer certain questions in an interview.

• Like 1

Yes indeed. Trump could have twisted his arm with sanctions and threats and surely with 5 years of grief, Putin wouldn't have dared invade the rest of Ukraine.

If questions are asked it's only ones that Putin approves. He's way too smart to be ambushed unlike narcissistic Trump. He can't help himself and will fuck up when asked the hard questions he could have avoided..

38 minutes ago, yenpit said:

..........well, because we are racist white supremacist commies, duh!!  Where have you been..............🙄🤣

As mentioned above, we have ALL been taught/conditioned to HATE everything Russia.  I get that.  But I also have an open mind, regarding nut cases like Putin.  "Handled" properly, like Trump did, a person like this CAN be "subdued", CAN be calmed, CAN be reasonable.  Is that a ticking time bomb?  Well, sure, maybe.  But we are at least free thinkers for now.  Libtards win 2024..........we are f**ked.  All I am saying, is that I WILL watch the Tucker interview & I WILL come away with my own opinion...................period.  Whatever I decide, does NOT make me a Commie & does NOT make me a horrible person.  We all know that you HATE Putin...............I'm fine with that.  But I am gonna watch & listen...................😉

Trump could have done something instead of appeasing (handling) Putin. Like all tyrants Putin was emboldened by having the leader of the free world not straighten him out. Here we are 5 years later and bolder, knowing that the US was weak on resolve, and he tried to invade the rest of Ukraine.

I don't hate Russia just it's tyrant for life leader.

• Confused 1
8 minutes ago, IZRL said:

Canada and Australia are communist countries now and our gov is slowly prepping Americans to join them.

Where do you get these ideas? We sure as fuck are not Americans! so we're communists if not??? It's not that black and white.

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Where do you get these ideas? We sure as fuck are not Americans! so we're communists if not??? It's not that black and white.

Is that the first time you've heard that? I and the people ive heard say that. Are not talking about the regular citizens of Canada.  Im talking about the way the current administration is running the show in Canada. It's just plain crazy. America is falling apart right now because of the way its being ran, Canada just seems to be a few steps ahead of us.

The Canadian I respect the most over most Americans says it best. I have a feeling you probably don't like this guy but. I agree with 99.9% of everything I've ever heard him say. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4